Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 02, 2011  7:28 AM)glinny Wrote: is rocck orso a good dfense beyblade and also what is the best defense beyblade?

and also is this a good deal for an aus person
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/METAL-FUSION-BEYB...3a62d921c9
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:32 AM)glinny Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:28 AM)glinny Wrote: is rocck orso a good dfense beyblade and also what is the best defense beyblade?

and also is this a good deal for an aus person
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/METAL-FUSION-BEYB...3a62d921c9
Yes, if you want fake beys....
are they fake? i dont care if their hasbro but fake?
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:38 AM)glinny Wrote: are they fake? i dont care if their hasbro but fake?
yes they are... they don't have any trademarks or anything like that on the box.
ok tahnks
Baslat holorgium probably i the best defence type
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:40 AM)Trolol Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:38 AM)glinny Wrote: are they fake? i dont care if their hasbro but fake?
yes they are... they don't have any trademarks or anything like that on the box.
Not only are they fake, the come in random colours. I've seen some people selling them on eBay. They have pictures of the bey itself along with that box. Seen a purple Lightning L drago. Looks nice, but they'd break quite easily.
should i buy basalt horogrium or hell kerbecs?
Basalt if you need a top tier defnse metal wheel and top tier stamina trak and tip
hell kerbex if you need a top tier metal wheel and track for defense and an semi-tier tip
Does anyone know what a spring support actaully does (plastic gen)?? Just wanna know what I'm buying before I buy.....
It's a support for the customize grip. And not really a very worthwhile one either. It's supposed to increase the power of your shot. If you don't have a plastic customize grip it's useless.

(Feb. 02, 2011  1:56 PM)challenger153 Wrote: should i buy basalt horogrium or hell kerbecs?

Hell Kerbecs is a much safer option cause it's been tested and found that the metal wheel and track are good at attack and defence whereas no testing has been done on Basalt although the track and bottom are already known to be good for stamina.
i have a aries eagle l drago and baskuke from the box what other should i buy for a good team
I have:
Storm Pegasis 105RF x2
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Aries 125S
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Wolf DF145FS x2
Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Sagittario C145S
Rock Aries ED145B
Lightning L-Drago 100HF

I went to Target in PA and they had:
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Dark Gasher CH120FS
All 5 Legends
Burn Phoenix (Fireblaze) 135MS
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Rock Scorpio T125JB
Thermal Piscies T125ES
Flame Libra T125ES
Evil Gemios DF145FS

Out of all the ones I just listed, what's worth getting?
Earth Virgo, Burn Fireblaze, Midnight Bull and Night Virgo.
um, does anyone know what this: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...ass_kind=T includes, i can't read what it has.
(Feb. 02, 2011  4:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's a support for the customize grip. And not really a very worthwhile one either. It's supposed to increase the power of your shot. If you don't have a plastic customize grip it's useless.

(Feb. 02, 2011  1:56 PM)challenger153 Wrote: should i buy basalt horogrium or hell kerbecs?

Hell Kerbecs is a much safer option cause it's been tested and found that the metal wheel and track are good at attack and defence whereas no testing has been done on Basalt although the track and bottom are already known to be good for stamina.
I do sooo......should I get it?
Whats worth buying from here? HMS/Plastic

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-1-25-BB-...er-Beafowl

And how much is wwwqyang's USED Blue Dragoon MS worth
She isn't selling the used blue Dragoon MS. I've already asked her about it.
(Feb. 03, 2011  5:24 AM)BeyFan Wrote: She isn't selling the used blue Dragoon MS. I've already asked her about it.

Then why is it on her selling thread?

Also, is Kid Dragoon + Dragoon S worth for 20 USD?
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:18 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  5:24 AM)BeyFan Wrote: She isn't selling the used blue Dragoon MS. I've already asked her about it.

Then why is it on her selling thread?
I don't know why it is still there. But she told me she isn't going to sell it yet. Said that she is going to hold onto it for awhile because it is the Dragoon MS that she has for her personal use.
I got one please advise

Hell Kerbecs or Killer Beafowl
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:37 AM)ZeroExia Wrote: I got one please advise

Hell Kerbecs or Killer Beafowl

Hell Kerbecs seems to have a lot more potential, or more potentially good parts.
Hell Kerbecs it is. There is a set for hell Kerbecs and meteo l drago for 45 bucks. Would that be a better deal since I don't have meteo only ll drago?
Earth eagle or earth virgo?

Thank you.
(Feb. 03, 2011  8:25 AM)Ray Gill Wrote: Earth eagle or earth virgo?

Thank you.

Depends on if you want Stamina or Defense combos.