Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Bumpking!
Nah, just kidding. I personally like Driger S...
Hi.

I want to beat my friend's Gravity Perseus and (soon to have) Vulcan Horseus. I have $60 to spend on Beyblades. I preferably want to spend on either AkirasDaddy or Dimsum. What should I buy?

Thanks,

~Viper
If Gravity Perseus is uncustimized and you cant beat him.....but anyways. I like using MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145RSF. But a uncustimized flame byxis usally beats it for me
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:02 AM)Viper Wrote: Hi.

I want to beat my friend's Gravity Perseus and (soon to have) Vulcan Horseus. I have $60 to spend on Beyblades. I preferably want to spend on either AkirasDaddy or Dimsum. What should I buy?

Thanks,

~Viper
Well, there's never a guarantee, and attack types can be pretty deadly when put in the proper hands, but you can try to use MF-H libra(sds mold) 230 RS. Libra is still banned from WBO play, but if it's between you and your friend, you guys can make the rules. If you don't want to use an illegal part, use earth bull instead of libra.

Now, to make this, you will need-
Super deck set- Will give you the metal face remodeling ver. And libra. You can get off of akirasdaddy and dimsum2u
Flame byxis- Will give you 230. You can get this off of Akirasdaddy or dimsum2u
Random booster vol 5/ sonokong grand ketos starter. you will/can get rs. Random booster comes down to luck, but sonokong will just get you the straight starter. You can't buy sonokong off of Akirasdaddy or dimsum2u

But you only have $60, so the super deck set might just make you extremely over budget,depending on what parts you currently own.
Actully need to edit my post too. AD and Dimsum2u are both sold-out on Flame Byxis's.
Alright so here's the deal. I live in a small city in the corner of Missouri... no tournaments are coming my way lol. I have no one to play beyblade with, and not sure why I keep getting suckered in into the game. BUT! I still enjoy collecting, so on so forth, and I hope to get others started. Regardless(sorry for long intro) I probably don't need the best of the best.
So here's the deal, my spending limit will be $30, and the beyblades I'm looking at are running $20 or more atm.
I would like to get Flame Byxis, Basalt Horogium, Screw Capricorne, or Vulcan Horuseus. The goal is to buy the beyblade that comes with the most advantageous parts.
To help you guys out, I have all the top tier parts to make a nice stam or defense beyblade minus 230. And I have what I need to make a top tier attack except I don't have anything under 100, 85 is out of the question since I would have to spend at least $50 to get it.
I enjoy attack beyblade battles purely for the joy of seeing them race around, stamina and defense ones get kind of boring. I was leaning toward Flame Byxis for awhile but I feel that it would piss me off seeing my low track attacks do nothing to it haha.
What say you guys? Thanks!

EDIT: If I can keep it cheap enough I should probably get a second metal face.
Flame byxis or Vulcan Horuseus
without being custom
which one is a good buy?
BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set (Pegasis 105RF + Wolf DF145FS + Stadium
or
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX SET
?
I need an attack stadium Confused
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:27 AM)snowaztec Wrote: Flame byxis or Vulcan Horuseus
without being custom

Thanks!

Well if money is no matter and you already have beyblades I'd go for BB-76
Well, I don't like buying RSF's or any Rubber performance tips because they'll just get stumped sooner or later.

I have a metal face mod. and the 230. All I need is a Libra.
Get DX set.
Viper, your wrong.
Rubber performance tips are usually the best, if not always.
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:27 AM)snowaztec Wrote: Flame byxis or Vulcan Horuseus
without being custom

I think Flame Byxis is best out of the box. Vulcan, you need an RF to make it deadly.
buy both hehehehe
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:27 AM)K17khairi Wrote: which one is a good buy?
or
?
i got both sets
i enjoyed galaxy pegasis dx set set more
bb-32 is only good just because it comes with a attack stadium
also if you don't have a segment grip this is a better choice
Dan: Yeah, I never said they were bad, but they burn off eventually and you have to buy a whole new Beyblade just to replace it.
Oh, haha.
True.. :[
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:34 AM)Viper Wrote: Dan: Yeah, I never said they were bad, but they burn off eventually and you have to buy a whole new Beyblade just to replace it.
Well, all the tips for beyblades wear down eventually...rubber is just faster, lol.
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:32 AM)snowaztec Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:27 AM)K17khairi Wrote: which one is a good buy?
or
?
i got both sets
i enjoyed galaxy pegasis dx set set more
bb-32 is only good just because it comes with a attack stadium
also if you don't have a segment grip this is a better choice

BB-76 is not an attack stadium? <sorry if offtopic.

Question though, sure I'd get reprimanded if I made a whole thread so here it is. Is this site a legitimate site to buy from? http://mybuddy-toys.com/Beyblade-C206927.aspx?sid=20146
Bb-76 is the attack stadium. It's galaxy Pegasis dx set.
Ah k, thanks!
Has anyone dealt with the site I listed though? A few of their things seem way too cheap to be true. But I suppose as long as it's paypal then you're fine.
Have you checked shipping on them yet?

Dimsum or AkirasDaddy should probably be cheaper.
Should I get

Ray Gill
Gravity Perseus
Pack of Metal Face 2
Gravity Perseus Armbands

Or

Galaxy Pegasus
Rock Giraffe
Gravity Perseus
Blue Beypointer

(do not mix these, I can get one set, or the other set. not mix their contents lol)
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:59 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Have you checked shipping on them yet?

Dimsum or AkirasDaddy should probably be cheaper.

Shipping is included.
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:12 AM)Zeox Wrote: Should I get

Ray Gill
Gravity Perseus
Pack of Metal Face 2
Gravity Perseus Armbands

Or

Galaxy Pegasus
Rock Giraffe
Gravity Perseus
Blue Beypointer

(do not mix these, I can get one set, or the other set. not mix their contents lol)

Well, let's make a list of what useful parts each have, then (depending on what you currently have) you decide based on which has more useful parts for you.

Option A-
Rsf
Gravity Perseus
Ad145
Wd
Metal face remodeling ver.

Option b-
R2f
R145
Gravity perseus
Ad145
Wd

So both have 5. But choose based on what you need.
Option a has a defense bottom, stamina track and bottom, attack metal wheel, metal face.
Option B has an attack bottom, a defense track, an attack wheel, and stamina track and bottom.
is rocck orso a good dfense beyblade and also what is the best defense beyblade?
Should I get either:
Killer Beafowl

OR

Basalt Horogium

OR

Hell Kerbecs

OR

Flame Byxis?

All of them are the Sonokong versions.