Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 31, 2011  6:21 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  10:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well the BB-96 version is heavier than the BB-18 one so the BB-18 one might be a bit better at defence but I mean it would still be a great buy and also BB-18 will probably cost around $30 - $50 to buy now whereas BB-96 costs like $55 so it makes sense to buy BB-96.

Thank you but still will search for the 2 BB-96 ones on the web , i really don't want the cancer bey from bb-96 , anyway thank you again for the quick reply
Ebay sells it separately for a great price. Hope this helped.
Which is the Best place to get BB-76 from, Shipping time doesn't really matter, I just need the price to be low. BB-76 is the GALAXY PEGASIS DX SET.
my head got dizzy when choosing between desert sphinxer and trygle 2..which one should i get one first?
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:10 PM)Electric Wrote: Which is the Best place to get BB-76 from, Shipping time doesn't really matter, I just need the price to be low. BB-76 is the GALAXY PEGASIS DX SET.

Dimsum2u Sells the really cheap.
(Jan. 31, 2011  1:40 AM)r4sketch Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:37 AM)r4sketch Wrote: I have these, they are all used. How much are these worth individualy or alltogether?

Dragoon ms (i have a hard time making it stand up on its tip)
makendo
Galzzly
Bistool
Bump King
Dranzer s
Dragoon s ( it came with a red plastic tip for some reason?)
Driger g x2
Dranzer V
Galman x2 (one with stickers one without)
Kid dragoon
Kid draciel
master dranzer
roller defenser
wing attacker
trypio
wolborg 2 (without rubber)
metal driger (hasbro engine gear first clutch)
Wyborg
master draciel

Bump no one answered my question

dragoon ms might up to 80USD and above depends on its condition..used would be 40-50USD..
i dont really have much idea about the rest..perhaps around 10-15 USD per bey...
i dont know..just guessing..
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:16 PM)benjohadi Wrote: my head got dizzy when choosing between desert sphinxer and trygle 2..which one should i get one first?

Desert Sphinxer.

Btw where have you seen them for sale?
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:24 PM)Ramdatta Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:16 PM)benjohadi Wrote: my head got dizzy when choosing between desert sphinxer and trygle 2..which one should i get one first?

Desert Sphinxer.

Btw where have you seen them for sale?

from a member here..but quite expensive...he have both of trygle 2 and desert sphinxer.. Smile
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:10 PM)Electric Wrote: Which is the Best place to get BB-76 from, Shipping time doesn't really matter, I just need the price to be low. BB-76 is the GALAXY PEGASIS DX SET.

OkinawamTS & Dimsum2u are the cheapest , but if you want the fastest then OkinawamTS & AkiraDaddy , dimsum2u takes longer time on shipment usually 16-21 days for india
(Jan. 31, 2011  8:32 AM)Zeox Wrote: Meteo Ldrago or Pre-HWS L-Drago
meteo l drago
prehws l drago really isn't good although it's an ok destabilizer
Hey should I buy sonokong starter Hell kerbecs flame byxis killer beafowl or basalt hogorium ? please list in the order you would buy it
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:29 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Hey should I buy sonokong starter Hell kerbecs flame byxis killer beafowl or basalt hogorium ? please list in the order you would buy it

It depends on what parts you currently have. So this order may not be best for you but in general, it's the order you should get them.

flame byxis first
Hell kerbecs
basalt horogium isn't released, so no one can say yet. (depending on how good basalt is, it should/could be switched with hell kerbecs on this list)
Killer beafowl.

Yep, so for hell kerbecs and basalt horogium it can't be decided between, since one of them isn't even released! So for those two, they aren't in order of how good they are, they can be switched.
They are on ebay ...
With a snipe launcher
Hell kerbecs or Sol Blaze Eclispe ?
Or what do you is the best beyblade against Meteo L-Drago. I already have MF Vulcan horuseus 90RF, MF Storm pegasis 145D and stock Meteo L-Drago.
I need to beat my friend who have Meteo too Tongue_out
Thank
Hell Kerbces ANY DAY against Sol blaze. Combos to try and build. I requested a video from kaizer and MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost mode) RSF and MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS. Both are awesome. And something that you could try and might be easier for you to make. Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) RF. I like it as a attack bey.
Outclassed by an TT attack stadium but the tornado ridge in the middle seems to relvant to the attack stadium. You should watch KidDragoon/Blitz video on youtube. He did a few battles in it.
Which of the Legend Series beys from Hasbro are worth buying ??? i don't want to spend money of carppy beys
(Feb. 01, 2011  6:48 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Which of the Legend Series beys from Hasbro are worth buying ??? i don't want to spend money of carppy beys

Then Don't buy any of them, mabye fury Capri
(Feb. 01, 2011  6:58 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  6:48 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Which of the Legend Series beys from Hasbro are worth buying ??? i don't want to spend money of carppy beys

Then Don't buy any of them, mabye fury Capri

Fury Cap. has good parts ???

anyway i am buying Legend Cyber pegasis & Fury Capri for collection only

part wise which legend beys are looking good ???
None really, all I have is fury Capri and fury wheel seems pretty good for attack. Cyber is bad and midnight looks like it would be good for attack. Torch might have decent defense/stamina but really only the wheels are the parts to look for since most tracks and tips are outclassed and easily obtainable like 100HF from fury Capri can be obtained by Lightning L-Drago 100HF which can be top tier with a MF and RF.
(Feb. 01, 2011  7:27 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: None really, all I have is fury Capri and fury wheel seems pretty good for attack. Cyber is bad and midnight looks like it would be good for attack. Torch might have decent defense/stamina but really only the wheels are the parts to look for since most tracks and tips are outclassed and easily obtainable like 100HF from fury Capri can be obtained by Lightning L-Drago 100HF which can be top tier with a MF and RF.

I read on the forum a time back that midnight bull was carppy , maybe now someone tested it , as i said , LCP is only for collection & will see how fury works out thanks
My friend wants to buy some beys online. He has Flame Libra, Flame Sagittario, Meteo LDrago and Rock Leone. He wants some rare beys which are good. $71 is his budget. Which beys should he buy?
Does he have an attack stadium cause that's pretty essential. He should get BB-32 since it comes in that along with Storm Pegasis which is good with Meteo L drago.
Can anyone tell me what's the best plastic beyblade to buy? Or best plastic you would recommend buying?

-Thanks