Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 30, 2011  3:58 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:53 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:32 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  2:27 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: If i want to buy any pre-hws pegasis which one should i buy ???

The super deck set. It comes with Pre-Hws Libra, Burn Cancer and MF-2. The set comes with top-tier parts too. If it is over your budget, consider the Booster Pre-Hws Pegasis

Ok i am going to get BB-96 one as it is sold separately , but is it better than BB-01 pegasis ??? coz i read on beywiki BB-01 Pegasis wheel is outclassed so , does it have use again nowadays ???

Pegasis is still Top-tier. So i guess it still have it uses nowadays. Also getting Pre-Hws Libra wouldn't hurt, as its maybe going to be unbanned by WBO. Plus, Libra is da boss in Defence.

We had the libra discussion a few pages back but as kai-v said it has breaking issues so if i can't find it for cheap i won't buy it

thank you anyway i will see now which pegasis i get cheaper
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:04 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: We had the libra discussion a few pages back but as kai-v said it has breaking issues so if i can't find it for cheap i won't buy it
Well, you shouldn't get the Libra that comes in BB-18 or BB-22, as that has mold 1. BB-25 is the one you are after, as the one that comes in BB-96 is lighter (I think).
We knoe that it is not good as attack staduim and lot of people already tested it.
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:22 PM)vici Wrote: bb-97 or bb-98
BB-98, depend on you though if get bb-98 u get alot good attack parts if 97 u get alot of good defense parts. so it really what you like better defense or attack.
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:12 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, you shouldn't get the Libra that comes in BB-18 or BB-22, as that has mold 1. BB-25 is the one you are after, as the one that comes in BB-96 is lighter (I think).
I am quite certain that even the Libra in BB-25 was broken a few times even though BB-18 broke considerably more, and no, the Libra in BB-96 is heavier ...
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:12 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, you shouldn't get the Libra that comes in BB-18 or BB-22, as that has mold 1. BB-25 is the one you are after, as the one that comes in BB-96 is lighter (I think).
I am quite certain that even the Libra in BB-25 was broken a few times even though BB-18 broke considerably more, and no, the Libra in BB-96 is heavier ...

Since we are back on this again is the Libra in the BB-96 a better buy than the BB-18 one ??? What is the BB-96 one better for stamina , defense or destabilizes , if it is good i just might buy BB-96 the whole thing
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:57 PM)iRamen Wrote: good stadium?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...1c18fc296c

This stadium has only one purpose multiplayer battles , like fatel 4-ways or triple threats
Well the BB-96 version is heavier than the BB-18 one so the BB-18 one might be a bit better at defence but I mean it would still be a great buy and also BB-18 will probably cost around $30 - $50 to buy now whereas BB-96 costs like $55 so it makes sense to buy BB-96.
Rock Giraffe R145WB or Thermal Lacerta WA130HF my mom decided to let me get second season beys know that they are on amazon so im kinda trying to get alot
(Jan. 30, 2011  10:30 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Rock Giraffe R145WB or Thermal Lacerta WA130HF my mom decided to let me get second season beys know that they are on amazon so im kinda trying to get alot

Rock Giraffe
R145 is top-tier i think
None gravity Perseus or byxis
(Jan. 30, 2011  10:50 PM)Ra Wrote: None gravity Perseus or byxis

i purchased grav per 2 days ago and 230 is outclassed refer to bluzee
Um then basal preorder
Yes I recommend you to buy Launcher rubbers they are much better than Suspension
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:18 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Launcher rubbers, yes or no?
Yes
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:18 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Launcher rubbers, yes or no?

Yes. No reason not to unless you don't play much.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:37 AM)r4sketch Wrote: I have these, they are all used. How much are these worth individualy or alltogether?

Dragoon ms (i have a hard time making it stand up on its tip)
makendo
Galzzly
Bistool
Bump King
Dranzer s
Dragoon s ( it came with a red plastic tip for some reason?)
Driger g x2
Dranzer V
Galman x2 (one with stickers one without)
Kid dragoon
Kid draciel
master dranzer
roller defenser
wing attacker
trypio
wolborg 2 (without rubber)
metal driger (hasbro engine gear first clutch)
Wyborg
master draciel

Bump no one answered my question
(Jan. 30, 2011  2:03 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Can someone please tell me the price range for a NIB/NIP Dark Driger?

Please, can someone give me an estimate? I want to buy one, but don't know what'd be a good offer.
(Jan. 30, 2011  10:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well the BB-96 version is heavier than the BB-18 one so the BB-18 one might be a bit better at defence but I mean it would still be a great buy and also BB-18 will probably cost around $30 - $50 to buy now whereas BB-96 costs like $55 so it makes sense to buy BB-96.

Thank you but still will search for the 2 BB-96 ones on the web , i really don't want the cancer bey from bb-96 , anyway thank you again for the quick reply
Meteo Ldrago or Pre-HWS L-Drago
Does anyone know where to get Dark Effigy MS for under 30 dollars?
You're not gonna find it for that price since they're worth more than that.