Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 29, 2011  8:00 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Is it worth getting Libra 100D , is the metal wheel as good as the one of BB-18 , i am looking for the specific weight of 40.5 grams , i really want it to do some testing

I'don't know exactly but,
the Libra in that weighs like 42 grams As 100 is good if you don't have 90,85 and so is D if you dont have pd,mb,wd,sd
Which should i get?
Starter Leone
Booster Leone
Starter Sagitarrio
Booster Bull
Starter Wolf
and why?
Booster Leone to save you the money, unless you want a Bey Pointer, and Sagittario. Diamond found a niche Attack combo with Sagittario, and made MF Sagittario 90RF, which worked quite decently. Also, if I've peeped into the Italian community's top-tier list correctly, Leone is a top-tier Wheel; they love using it in MF Leone H145RF.

In short, out of the ones you've listed, the worthwhile ones to get are Leone (Booster or Starter) and Sagittario.
(Jan. 29, 2011  10:07 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  8:00 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Is it worth getting Libra 100D , is the metal wheel as good as the one of BB-18 , i am looking for the specific weight of 40.5 grams , i really want it to do some testing

the Libra in that weighs like 42 grams As 100 is good if you don't have 90,85 and so is D if you dont have pd,mb,wd,sd

No i want weight comparisons of the metal wheels of both libra 100D & Libra DF145BS [ BB-18]

so please someone help is the metal wheel of Libra 100D the same one from BB-18 libra & if yes is the Libra 100D metal wheel banned too
(Jan. 29, 2011  10:58 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

No i want weight comparisons of the metal wheels of both libra 100D & Libra DF145BS [ BB-18]

so please someone help is the metal wheel of Libra 100D the same one from BB-18 libra & if yes is the Libra 100D metal wheel banned too
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Libra-Re...#pid525126
Read the advanced forum
Libra has three different molds. The first mold was released in BB-18 Booster Libra DF145BS and BB-22 Bey Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type, and the second in BB-25 Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces. The second mold addressed breaking problems that the original mold faced by reinforcing the underside of four sections of the Wheel (pictured to the left). The performance of each mold varies from Wheel to Wheel; some are slightly heavier than others, which would make them better suited for Defense customizations, while lighter ones would be more effective in Stamina customs, the difference however is negligible.The third mold is released in BB-96 Super Deck Set which contains a Libra, Pegasis, and Burn Cancer.This new mold is now allowed by WBBA regulations as adding a Metal face will result in the weight of 47.36g.
Here is the other one from bb-18 libra article
But the Libra wheel is still Banned at the Moment by the WBO. ALL Libra Molds.
I suggest we should stop talking about this its Jus SPAMming this Thread.
It's not spam. You can still buy it and use it at home...
this has always confused me... okay so the libra wheel is not the flame wheel but is it the wheel from infinity libra??? im not trying to spam here but would like to learn as much a i can
Go to the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread if you want to learn about the Libra bey. Or you can have a look at the threads that discuss the Libra wheel.
and in what fourm would i find the threads that discuss the libra wheel???
Use the search function for these forums. Or, the easier way is the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread...
(Jan. 29, 2011  3:30 PM)rabidboy Wrote: and in what fourm would i find the threads that discuss the libra wheel???
Please do what ga'haloone told you
For now this is discussed in the beyblade customizations and advanced forums
Which of the hasbro legend series beys should I get? I can buy 2.
(Jan. 29, 2011  11:02 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  10:58 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Libra-Re...#pid525126
Read the advanced forum
Libra has three different molds. The first mold was released in BB-18 Booster Libra DF145BS and BB-22 Bey Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type, and the second in BB-25 Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces. The second mold addressed breaking problems that the original mold faced by reinforcing the underside of four sections of the Wheel (pictured to the left). The performance of each mold varies from Wheel to Wheel; some are slightly heavier than others, which would make them better suited for Defense customizations, while lighter ones would be more effective in Stamina customs, the difference however is negligible.The third mold is released in BB-96 Super Deck Set which contains a Libra, Pegasis, and Burn Cancer.This new mold is now allowed by WBBA regulations as adding a Metal face will result in the weight of 47.36g.
Here is the other one from bb-18 libra article

Thank you

Now i want to know the breaking thing is it really common in BB-18 so if this problem exists should i buy this i want it for testing purpose only & what is the cheapest price of BB-18 Libra DF145 BS , all you YJA people please reply
Yes, all original Libra (so, everything except the one included in BB-96) are very prone to breaking. It is very common.
Ok guys, so I'm going to japan in Easter and was wondering what people would like I am going to spend £300
launcher rubber or launcher suspension?
Rubber.
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:04 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Which of the hasbro legend series beys should I get? I can buy 2.

Bump
(Jan. 29, 2011  8:28 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:04 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Which of the hasbro legend series beys should I get? I can buy 2.

Bump

We need more testing first, iirc.
Doesn't matter.
Shadow Pegasis- wha?? That's bad info.
Here's my answer iRamen-
Ray wheel- good attack, but outclassed
Gil wheel- asymmetrical, has no use
Unicorno wheel- only found use in some destabilizers.
D125- can be used in the attack combo MF gravity Perseus d125 rf. It's a very good part. For other attack combos, ch120 is preferred over ch120 for height change.
100- can be used in attack and stamina combos. Outclassed by 85 and 90
Rsf- Can be used in defense combos.
Cs- another defense bottom. Can be best utilized in MF-L earth bull 230 cs
Read Here to see the comparison of the two bottoms.
The horns of Unicorno CW can actully also be used in Smash Attack combinations.But everything else is right.