Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 28, 2011  2:11 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Hell Kerbeck(x)s for it's collectability.

Neither is more collectible than the other.
Depends on personal preference.
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:58 PM)ZE12O Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:05 PM)borchgrevink Wrote: Any place I can buy ripcords? Thanks

Please PM me.

What type of ripcords are you looking for?
Hasbro, Takara Tomy/Sonokong or the newer light launcher 2 ripcords?

Thank you for yor answer. Actually I don't know... It's for my son, 8 years old. Is this important and how do I find out?

Thanks
Is hell kerbecs for £11.99 including delivery a good deal?
hey i diden't get the meteo + unicorno but instead i saved 4 bucks and got them seprate on ebay for 35.50 together with free shipping! =) i am happy like a pony eating pie right now
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:22 PM)ZE12O Wrote: Is hell kerbecs for £11.99 including delivery a good deal?

Of course. I bet your getting from Dimsum2u right?
Kai-V asked me to post it here,hope I dont mess with the rules:-
Does anybody knows how much does these stuffs actually worth?
driger g,dranzer auto change balancer,gaia dragoon ms,master driger,dranzer g and sliding launcher...
sniper compass,bit chips and attack ring of Master Dragoon
Please put the price individually(in USD please)(I'm about to sell theses)
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:45 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:22 PM)ZE12O Wrote: Is hell kerbecs for £11.99 including delivery a good deal?

Of course. I bet your getting from Dimsum2u right?

no im getting it from baydoo on ebay
It's £2 cheaper from Dimsum but not like it's a big difference.
(Jan. 28, 2011  4:48 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Kai-V asked me to post it here,hope I dont mess with the rules:-
driger g,dranzer auto change balancer,gaia dragoon ms,master driger,dranzer g and sliding launcher...

Driger G $10 - $20
Dranzer auto change balancer $15 - $30
Gaia dragoon ms $10 maximum
Master driger $5 maximum
Dranzer G $10 - $20
Sliding Launcher $10 - $15
Sniper Compass $10 maximum
Master Dragoon AR $5
o well i already bought them so im just happey
Should I get Earth Aquila 145WD or Lightning L Drago 100HF?
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:19 PM)Fua Wrote: Should I get Earth Aquila 145WD or Lightning L Drago 100HF?
Both are very good choices. It depends what your style is, and what parts you already own.
The Beylauncher has been deemed to be better than a Light Launcher 2.
should i buy Gravity persues AD145 wd from toywiz can u tell me all bad things you know from toywiz or if it worked out like shipping cost 99.99999 i know the cost is kinda high (27.99)
Do not buy from toywiz. You buy for cheaper than that on ebay including the shipping. The shipping will probably be something stupid like $10.
Should I buy a bb-10 or flame Byxis/Pyxis should be getting both but which one first?
If you don't have an Attack Stadium yet, then get BB-10.

If you already have a Attack Stadium, get a Byxis and use the BB-10 as a spare.
attack wise, screw capri. or gravity perseus?
Gravity Perseus definitely.

MF Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode, Right Spin) R145R2F is a beastly attacker, and is probably going to be top-tier soon.
can someone tell me a site to buy from for gravity persues or tt stadium for low cost and shipping trust site
90 and 100 variants of it have already been deemed as top-tier in the Italian community; D125 isn't too bad either. Wink With more testing though, I think MF from Scr. Cap. will be quite the menacing Bottom.

And aside from just the Attack aspects of the G. Perseus Wheels, you also get AD145WD, which is a top-tier Stamina set-up.

Edit: @ BillyBlast, I would suggest to buy it from dimsum2u here for the lower price. I personally buy from AkirasDaddy here as he sells for a great price, and he also ships quickly as well.
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:19 PM)Fua Wrote: Should I get Earth Aquila 145WD or Lightning L Drago 100HF?

If you are going to blade on a attack stadium then L-Drago for sure , coz on my normal balance stadium L-Drago Ko's Earth Aquila 2 times out of 5 so on the attack stadium chances are the most likely winner will be L-Drago , but if you own a hasbro Pegasis thunder whip then buy aquila as there is hardly a chance of L-Drago winning in that
(Jan. 28, 2011  8:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's £2 cheaper from Dimsum but not like it's a big difference.
(Jan. 28, 2011  4:48 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Kai-V asked me to post it here,hope I dont mess with the rules:-

Driger G $10 - $20
Dranzer auto change balancer $15 - $30
Gaia dragoon ms $10 maximum
Master driger $5 maximum
Dranzer G $10 - $20
Sliding Launcher $10 - $15
Sniper Compass $10 maximum
Master Dragoon AR $5
Thanks!
Is it worth getting Libra 100D , is the metal wheel as good as the one of BB-18 , i am looking for the specific weight of 40.5 grams , i really want it to do some testing