Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should I get thermal pisces? What spin track does it have?
(Jan. 27, 2011  2:22 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Should I get thermal pisces? What spin track does it have?

Naw, it has no useful parts. Thermal might be useful for destablizers, but it didn't had proper testing yet afaik.

The track is called "Tornado 125" btw.
ok what bey(s) should i get out of the legend series <- i would like the answer from someone who owns at least 2 of them and has tested them a bit
which beyblade to buy with 25$
(Jan. 27, 2011  7:40 PM)BigBang Pegasis Wrote: which beyblade to buy with 25$

Read here
I'm wondering what to get next. I have Lightning L Drago, Dark Wolf, and Dark Gasher. Plus, I should be getting Poison Serpent in the mail soon. I'm looking at some of the "legends" they have on toywiz, which are based off of the ones like pegasis 105 f and the other old ones. I'm also looking at Evil Gemios and some of the ones from the new series, like Meteo L-Drago and Gravity Perseus. Which ones should I get next?
BASED OF BEYS YOU SAID:
There are little tests based on the legend series although ive been hearing people like to use Midnight bull as an attack combo. Otsu made a video of it in the "Beyblade Videos" thread.
Between gravity perseus and MLD, i think Gravity perseus. Every part can be useful for attack and stamina.
Don't buy Evil Gemios!
and think about storm pegasis and Metal faces. MF LL Drago CH120RF Grin
Don't buy of Toywiz. Wait for your store to have Legend beyblades.
Poison Serpents horrible.
And start building a defense combo. a Earth Vrgo and Grand Ketos would help in defense. With a metal faces of course. MF Earth Gasher GB145RS
Evil Gemios' parts have quite a bit of use in destabilisers actually so it's a useful buy.
Argh! i always froget that. Bluzees combo. And DF145 is okayyyy for stamina. So indeed. Also Earth Aquila. Stamina. Earth Gasher 145/DF145 WD Smile
i have £20 ($35) to spend on beys im looking for hms can you list some for attack defence and stamina.
So do one of u have Meteo L-drago
Indeed,thats not very relvant to this thread though.
(Jan. 27, 2011  5:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ok what bey(s) should i get out of the legend series <- i would like the answer from someone who owns at least 2 of them and has tested them a bit

this was missed. so i am bumping if thats fine
Any place I can buy ripcords? Thanks

Please PM me.
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:05 PM)borchgrevink Wrote: Any place I can buy ripcords? Thanks

Please PM me.
If you can use a middleman such as Rider Proxy or OkinawamTS, then you should consider this website, as it offers TAKARA-TOMY winders, which are longer than Hasbro's :
http://www.coppepan.jp/shop/ProductDetai...d=780304-1
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:05 PM)borchgrevink Wrote: Any place I can buy ripcords? Thanks

Please PM me.

What type of ripcords are you looking for?
Hasbro, Takara Tomy/Sonokong or the newer light launcher 2 ripcords?
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:58 PM)ZE12O Wrote: What type of ripcords are you looking for?

(Jan. 27, 2011  10:05 PM)borchgrevink Wrote: Please PM me.
(Jan. 27, 2011  11:03 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:58 PM)ZE12O Wrote: What type of ripcords are you looking for?

(Jan. 27, 2011  10:05 PM)borchgrevink Wrote: Please PM me.

Did you quote me in order to try to make me look stupid that I didn't read his PM him part?
I would PM him IF i was answering his question. I'm asking him which type of ripcord he was after as he wasn't specific enough.
So before you spam/try to make others look stupid, try reading your own post.
is meteo l-drago and ray unicorno for USD $30:00 on ebay a good deal???

please reply quickly
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:51 AM)rabidboy Wrote: is meteo l-drago and ray unicorno for USD $30:00 on ebay a good deal???

please reply quickly

Together $30?
If so, then yes.
If not, then just compare to akirasdaddy or dimsum2u
Definitely. Unicorno would cost $25 by itself.
ok thanks you guys im gonna get that tonight.

pyro: i know right... without to much price knowladge i guessed that both would be together worth 50.00 USD
I'm stuck between Hell Kerbecs and Screw Capricorn witch one should I get.
Hell Kerbeck(x)s for it's collectability.
i totally agree with that