Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Pavo u mean beafowl?well ketos since all the others have hardly bean tested and beafowl sucks.
Im torn between Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno?
Which should i get?
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:01 PM)Kadoya Wrote: Im torn between Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno?
Which should i get?

well unicorno comes CS toptier for defence when mint and ray which is ex-toptier for attack

pegasis comes with r2f which is toptier for attack but if you have rf it isnt needed.

so it depends if you like attack or defence more, or which one you think looks best. me i would go with ray unicorno
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:10 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:01 PM)Kadoya Wrote: Im torn between Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno?
Which should i get?

well unicorno comes CS toptier for defence when mint and ray which is ex-toptier for attack

pegasis comes with r2f which is toptier for attack but if you have rf it isnt needed.

so it depends if you like attack or defence more, or which one you think looks best. me i would go with ray unicorno

Explain the bold
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:16 PM)Kadoya Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:10 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
Which should i get?

Explain the bold

CS is one of the best parts for defence when out of the box
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fusio...053wt_1023 what is this?
I have a bit of money an im thinkin....should i buy BB-86? If not list other BETTER things to buy(I have unicorno an s.capri.....an othrs.....Not buyin G.Peg as i have plenty RF an considerin MLD...)
Flame byxis if u don't have one and basalt horogium.
(Jan. 26, 2011  11:17 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Flame byxis if u don't have one and basalt horogium.

I have Byxis an BB-104 isnt out PROPERLY till Feb...
Best buy for you is Super Deck Set or wait for Basalt.
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:05 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fusio...053wt_1023 what is this?

its one of the takara tomy tops for people under the age of 6 or 7 or something around that.
look at this vid right here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVDXOcFNz1I
(Jan. 26, 2011  11:29 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  11:17 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Flame byxis if u don't have one and basalt horogium.

The early release means they're available on ebay now though.
The video and what you responded to are not the same..
(Jan. 26, 2011  11:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  11:29 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:

The early release means they're available on ebay now though.

Nah when AD Stocks ill buy one plus i only have £23 to spend
(Jan. 26, 2011  11:45 PM)Vulcan R2F Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:05 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fusio...053wt_1023 what is this?

its one of the takara tomy tops for people under the age of 6 or 7 or something around that.
look at this vid right here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVDXOcFNz1I

is it worth it?
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:21 AM)Jynx Wrote: Is Screw Capricorn worth buying?

the track and the tip yes. So far.
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:23 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:21 AM)Jynx Wrote: Is Screw Capricorn worth buying?

the track and the tip yes. So far.

Ok thank you!
Storm Pegasis or Galxy Pegasis??? I've been thinking about it and I still don't know which one to get. Which has better parts?
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:32 AM)ThunderPegasis Wrote: Storm Pegasis or Galxy Pegasis??? I've been thinking about it and I still don't know which one to get. Which has better parts?
If it were me I'd choose Galaxy for W105 and R2F and the Pegasis 2 wheel
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:34 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:32 AM)ThunderPegasis Wrote: Storm Pegasis or Galxy Pegasis??? I've been thinking about it and I still don't know which one to get. Which has better parts?
If it were me I'd choose Galaxy for W105 and R2F and the Pegasis 2 wheel

Well you can't give purchase advice based on your opinion. I prefer to tell them what they would need from each beyblade and how they would benefit from it. Then they choose from there.

So, to thunderpegasis-
Both the metal wheels are outclassed for attack. Storm is better than galaxy though.
There is really no noticeable difference between w105 and 105 performance wise. They are outclassed tracks
for the bottoms(both are for attack)-
Rf for more control and stamina, but less speed than r2f
r2f for more speed, but less control and less stamina than rf
i agree with SSJfisherman, Storm is better then galaxy but galaxy just look waaaaaay cooler.
I don't see any difference between W105 and 105, W105 is just basically 105 with wings.
RF is pretty aggressive when out of the box,it has well, i wouldn't say horrible but bad stamina, but worn down slightly its stamina is increased, when worn down a bit more its stamina becomes extremely good, but is hardly aggressive anymore. i have 3 Rf's, 1 really worn out= really good stamina, 1 Partially worn out= Good stamina, Good attack( acts like a new RF with better stamina), 1 new RF= bad stamina, good attack
R2F is faster moving, Greater attack but has horrible stamina compared to RF
They're both top tier Performance tips, but i prefer RF over R2F as its more controllable.
RF wears out faster then R2F though. Wink
Whether storm is better than galaxy or not the pieces on the galaxy pegasis is 50% better than those of storm pegasis'
How are they?Storm is definatly better than galaxy and there is little difference between RF and R2F. Storm Pegasis is a better buy but only cause the takara starter comes with a beylauncher.