Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 25, 2011  8:06 AM)Dracon Wrote: hmmm, so i couldn't find a ray unicorno and decided to save my cash for later (which meant no galaxy pegasis)
so i went back to my seller and saw tons of new beys!! Grin
so what should i get:

Galaxy Pegasus Unless you don't have an RF yet, nope
Ray Gil RSF is good, but as Ultrablader said, Ketos's RS is better
Thermal Pisces nope
Rock Giraffe R145 is a pretty useful part, the other parts are outclassed though
Thermal Lacerta nope
Grand Ketos RS is a top-tier defense tip, pretty good choice, although the other parts arent as useful
Thats all i remember

Comments in bold Smile
If your seller happens to have Gravity Perseus, you might consider it as well. It has top-tier attack and stamina parts and a LR laucher.
where can you get wide square stadium for cheap price
It's not really a cheap thing to buy. All of them on ebay are above $40. It's a terrible stadium anyway. Get an attack stadium instead.
Does $36, shipping included, sound like a good price for bb 46 standard stadium?
Yes. That's probably the cheapest you'll find. The cost of the set in Japan is like $30 so that's a very good price.
(Jan. 25, 2011  12:53 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: where can you get wide square stadium for cheap price

I Think if you want to have interesting multiplayer 4-way battles the cheapest you will get is on Yahoo Auction Japan
No it isn't. When fees and shipping are added on it will cost just as much as it will on ebay. Maybe more.
In terms of usefulness,should i get Screw Capricorne or Hell Kerbces ?
(Jan. 25, 2011  10:48 PM)dracielviper Wrote: In terms of usefulness,should i get Screw Capricorne or Hell Kerbces ?

Screw.

Ive heard that MLD reshuffle is better, it looks like t ha better parts.
Is it better?
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:18 PM)?uestion Wrote: decent stadium?(know its fake)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stadium-Metal-Fight-...1c167726ef
and is ray gil a good buy?

It's a okay stadium not as good as a attack stadium though.Also Ray gil is a very good buy since it has both top tier attack and defense parts.
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:33 PM)mattchi95 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:18 PM)?uestion Wrote: decent stadium?(know its fake)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stadium-Metal-Fight-...1c167726ef
and is ray gil a good buy?

It's a okay stadium not as good as a attack stadium though.Also Ray gil is a very good buy since it has both top tier attack and defense parts.
Its for a different Spinning top game.
(I'm pretty sure this goes here) Would trading a D125 for a C145 be a good deal?
Yes that's a very good trade.
hi i dont know which beys to get im allowed to get 2 but i cant really decide between these 5 beys
galaxy pegasis, flame byxis, gravity perseus, meteo L drago and ray unicorno.

some help with this would be appreciated Smile
hey guys ive been away for a while now. as a result, i missed alot of upcoming releases. after many failed attempts via the search function, i will ask a question that i myself dread and you probobly all probobly dread as well; is the new hasbro rev up launcher worth buying and why or why not?
The Rev-up is the one where you just press a button and it launches, right?
Well a BeyLauncher and TT light launcher 1/2 are better. Simply because of Power Control and Sliding Shoot.
I dont know THAT much about them but I Doubt many people are using them.

Moothecow In my Opinoun I would choose Gravity Perseus and Flame Byxis.
(Jan. 26, 2011  12:17 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: hey guys ive been away for a while now. as a result, i missed alot of upcoming releases. after many failed attempts via the search function, i will ask a question that i myself dread and you probobly all probobly dread as well; is the new hasbro rev up launcher worth buying and why or why not?

no testing has been done on the rev up launcher yet, so we dont know, sorry Unhappy

(Jan. 26, 2011  12:20 AM)TastyTacos Wrote: The Rev-up is the one where you just press a button and it launches, right?

thats the wind-and-shoot launcher, the rev up is a different launcher
Nobody answered my question Unhappy

(Jan. 24, 2011  11:45 PM)FallenHallow Wrote: well since Okiblaze has proved that launcher rubber>launcher suspension(Click Here) Would it be a good buy for a person like me, who doesn't make beyblade videos ; don't have much friends to compete with, and lives in Boston, which i feel like they're barely any bladers, or tournaments in this city
Nobody answered my question Unhappy

(Jan. 24, 2011  11:45 PM)FallenHallow Wrote: well since Okiblaze has proved that launcher rubber>launcher suspension(Click Here) Would it be a good buy for a person like me, who doesn't make beyblade videos ; don't have much friends to compete with, and lives in Boston, which i feel like they're barely any bladers, or tournaments in this city
What's with the double post?

If you play fairly frequently there's no reason it shouldn't be a good buy.
Idk i just just posted one and it came out as it is and THX
Should I get Pavo, Grand Ketos, Basalt Horogium or Screw Capricorne?