Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

sould ibuy a bb-10 or screw capricorne money is kinda a issue
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:24 AM)beyblade713 Wrote: sould ibuy a bb-10 or screw capricorne money is kinda a issue
How can you even wonder ? If you do not have an Attack Type Beystadium already, then you definitely have to purchase one. If you read around you would have seen that Screw is not that good anyway, even though MF has potential.
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:24 AM)beyblade713 Wrote: sould ibuy a bb-10 or screw capricorne money is kinda a issue
get Both hahaha just order 1 from Plamoya and get Screw from AkriasDaddy
Should I get Screw Capricorne 90MF, Basalt Horogium 145WD, Flame Byxis 230WD, or Dark Effigy MS?
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:48 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Should I get Screw Capricorne 90MF, Basalt Horogium 145WD, Flame Byxis 230WD, or Dark Effigy MS?
screw Capricorne for now. i believe Basalt metal wheel illegal due to it weight limit but you can buy it for fun but it got some good spin steeling then MLD O_O
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:51 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: screw Capricorne for now. i believe Basalt metal wheel illegal due to it weight limit but you can buy it for fun but it got some good spin steeling then MLD O_O
What ? Flame Byxis is the only out of those Metal Fight Beyblades that is an assured good buy.

Then, purchasing Death Gargoyle MS is totally up to you if you want Heavy Metal System Beyblades ...
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:12 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:10 PM)brielyranger Wrote: Should I buy Gravity Perseus, Grand Ketos, Ray Unicorno or Rock Giraffe.
It depends. If you want some defence then Gravity Perseus but for attack Ray Unicorno. Personally I like defence so I would go with Gravity Perseus. But thats my opinion and also maybe Ketos for RS which is good with defence and the only useful part of Rock Giraffe is WB

Actually, Gravity has way more Attack potential than Ray, so if you want a CS for Defense, get Ray Unicorno, but if you want to bulk up your arsenal for Attack Types, get G. Perseus. And Rock Giraffe's only useful part is R145; WB, and Ray have been outclassed.

So, for Attack, get Gravity Perseus AD145WD. For Defense, get Ray Unicorno D125CS for the CS Bottom, and Rock Giraffe R145WB for R145.
(Jan. 24, 2011  8:19 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:12 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:10 PM)brielyranger Wrote: Should I buy Gravity Perseus, Grand Ketos, Ray Unicorno or Rock Giraffe.
It depends. If you want some defence then Gravity Perseus but for attack Ray Unicorno. Personally I like defence so I would go with Gravity Perseus. But thats my opinion and also maybe Ketos for RS which is good with defence and the only useful part of Rock Giraffe is WB

Actually, Gravity has way more Attack potential than Ray, so if you want a CS for Defense, get Ray Unicorno, but if you want to bulk up your arsenal for Attack Types, get G. Perseus. And Rock Giraffe's only useful part is R145; WB, and Ray have been outclassed.

So, for Attack, get Gravity Perseus AD145WD. For Defense, get Ray Unicorno D125CS for the CS Bottom, and Rock Giraffe R145WB for R145.

But Gravity as Its every Part is useful It comes with AD145, Gravity And WD.
Mercury Anubis is kinda pricey but is it worth buying?
Nope, why not just buy an 85 individually from yahoo auctions
mercury is untested though and xf is now useful by the testing of Mcfrown
Is the stadium included in BB-32 & BB-76 Any different , i saw the youtube vid of bb-32 & i can't figure it out do both of them have the same BB-10 Stadium ???
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:01 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Is the stadium included in BB-32 & BB-76 Any different , i saw the youtube vid of bb-32 & i can't figure it out do both of them have the same BB-10 Stadium ???

Yes, BB-10 is found in BB-32 and BB-76 in an identical way.
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:01 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Is the stadium included in BB-32 & BB-76 Any different , i saw the youtube vid of bb-32 & i can't figure it out do both of them have the same BB-10 Stadium ???

Yes, BB-10 is found in BB-32 and BB-76 in an identical way.

Hmm... correct me if i am wrong but i get the felling that the edges of the stadium that prevent a beys from being knocked out are bigger horizontally , is it true or are my eyes playing tricks & it's the same small BB-10
It's the same stadium in both sets as BB-10 is.
(Jan. 24, 2011  6:04 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's the same stadium in both sets as BB-10 is.

Thank you so better now my mind is clear i will go for BB-76 Then
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:55 AM)X1 Wrote: But Gravity as Its every Part is useful It comes with AD145, Gravity And WD.

You're correct. I didn't mention it as I'm quite Attack-oriented and I forgot. AD145WD are great for Stamina, and Unicorno guarantees you a CS for Defense, but Gravity > Ray for Attack, and it does come with more useful parts altogether. Depends on how he Blades and what he values though.

Anyway, sorry for replying like this, I'll let the Thread come back to topic.
should i get the cyber pegasus game
No it sucks and so does cyber pegasis. There are much more worthwhile buys.
well since Okiblaze has proved that launcher rubber>launcher suspension(Click Here) Would it be a good buy for a person like me, who doesn't make beyblade videos ; don't have much friends to compete with, and lives in Boston, which i feel like they're barely any bladers, or tournaments in this city
does any one know if usa's toys r us post to aus?
Just curious about how much would a Zeus Plastic be worth that's been used, stickers coming off?
hmmm, so i couldn't find a ray unicorno and decided to save my cash for later (which meant no galaxy pegasis)
so i went back to my seller and saw tons of new beys!! Grin
so what should i get:

Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Gil
Thermal Pisces
Rock Giraffe
_______ Lacerta
Grand Ketos
Thats all i remember
(Jan. 25, 2011  8:06 AM)Dracon Wrote: hmmm, so i couldn't find a ray unicorno and decided to save my cash for later (which meant no galaxy pegasis)
so i went back to my seller and saw tons of new beys!! Grin
so what should i get:

Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Gil
Thermal Pisces
Rock Giraffe
_______ Lacerta
Grand Ketos
Thats all i remember

Out of these i will say

Ray Gil 100RSF , coz it comes with Ray & RSF [ two gr8 part for attack & stamina ] , also 100 track is decent for stamina
Grand Ketos is a better buy. RS is better than RSF for defence, ray sucks and 100 can be gotten in many other beys.