Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 20, 2011  2:50 AM)blah Wrote: What's with the caps ? It looks like SPAM.

I need a answer ASAP so people would read it, soo yeah
should i buy bb-75 deck entry set or bb-86 defence and attack set??
Is Leone 105F for Venus a good trade?
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:33 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: should i buy bb-75 deck entry set or bb-86 defence and attack set??

Both are pretty bad. You should get the BB-96 Super Deck Set instead. [:

(Jan. 20, 2011  3:37 AM)Sora. Wrote: Is Leone 105F for Venus a good trade?

If you're receiving the Venus it is an excellent trade because it's so rare.
Ray Unicorno is a decent attack type straighty out of the box, yes? but what bugs me a lot is that..ray mold 1 breaks easily.

BB71 and BB93 only contains Ray mold 1? Or BB 93 has Ray mold 2?
Uncertain or do I have to buy BB 91 ray gill to get mold 2?
please can i obtain the knowlege of how much whyven DJ ms green ver costs and driger MS white ver.
thanks in advance
and also do the HMS beys on ebay such as driger draciel and gaia dragoon come with a rip cord and launcher
(Jan. 20, 2011  9:19 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: and also do the HMS beys on ebay such as driger draciel and gaia dragoon come with a rip cord and launcher

mine did, but all three ripcords were broken, but they sellers sent extra ripcords (its like they knew that the cords in the package were broken) Chocked
(Jan. 20, 2011  9:04 PM)K17khairi Wrote: Ray Unicorno is a decent attack type straighty out of the box, yes? but what bugs me a lot is that..ray mold 1 breaks easily.

Not really no. Ray sucks. CS doesn't always attack. You could get a dud that does attack at all. Get an RF blade if you don't have one.
(Jan. 20, 2011  9:26 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  9:04 PM)K17khairi Wrote: Ray Unicorno is a decent attack type straighty out of the box, yes? but what bugs me a lot is that..ray mold 1 breaks easily.

Not really no. Ray sucks. CS doesn't always attack. You could get a dud that does attack at all. Get an RF blade if you don't have one.

hmmm so its not really good at attacking but it has some good parts(from I've read that is)
thanks! Grin
can u guys tell me the best metal fight beyblade things to buy off of ebay thats 50 dollars and including shipping that is a really great buy!??????
(Jan. 21, 2011  12:50 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: can u guys tell me the best metal fight beyblade things to buy off of ebay thats 50 dollars and including shipping that is a really great buy!??????
Read the "What to Buy in MFB" topic ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Takara-BB-104-Basalt-Horogium-145WD-STOCK-/330521249919?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf49a087f#ht_1901wt_1127
Is this legitimate? If so, keep away! >:V
should i trade my lightning l drago100HF for earth eagle145WD
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:28 AM)Dan Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Takara-BB-1...901wt_1127
Is this legitimate? If so, keep away! >:V
Yep, says takara tomy, same box as the one on akirasdaddy's video. I also saw that fogot got basalt too
Hey if I trade my Poison Giraffe S145 MB from the attack and defence set for a Flame Byxis 230 WD a good trade ?
should i buy an attack stadium or the super deck set??
Attack Stadium<Everything else.

Definitely get the Stadium.
should i trade my RF for my friends WD
Between Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, and Killer Beafowl, which should I get?
RF is really good however if you only have Hasbro stadiums then yeah ...
Sorry Brian, I didn't mean to cut your post off. Personally, I would trade it.
no problem its okay! okay ill trade it
Qwert: I would buy hell kerbecs on ebay from cooldeals365 comes with a snipe launcher
If he pwns u with your RF im going to laugh.

should i buy 4 RB vol.6 or do you preper a different volume?

EDIT: 230 is DOMINATING so yes.
is that to my question fire wyrm ???