Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I Really like this stadium that a YT Bey vid maker Arlucus uses

Code:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lKxtztAq4d0/0.jpg

i don't know it's BB Code or price can someone help me with it & can it be used for WBO Tournaments , sorry if it's the wrong place to ask this but somehow i felt it is more related to purchase consultant
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:47 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: I Really like this stadium that a YT Bey vid maker Arlucus uses

Code:

i don't know it's BB Code or price can someone help me with it & can it be used for WBO Tournaments , sorry if it's the wrong place to ask this but somehow i felt it is more related to purchase consultant
It's BB-46, which costs about 2100 Yen.

The whole set comes with 3 removable Stadium Walls, 3 removable 'legs' and 2 Stadium floors: Balance (the red one) and Stamina (the yellow one).
[Image: bb46.jpg]

However, this cannot be used for Tournaments since it is not balanced (Attack types are basically useless in the Stamina Floor) and may wobble due to the slightly loose 'legs' of the Stadium.
Just check the BeyStadium Matrix section of the WBO Official Rules to see which Stadiums are permitted.
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:56 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:47 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: I Really like this stadium that a YT Bey vid maker Arlucus uses

Code:

It's BB-46, which costs about 2100 Yen.

The whole set comes with 3 removable Stadium Walls, 3 removable 'legs' and 2 Stadium floors: Balance (the red one) and Stamina (the yellow one).

However, this cannot be used for Tournaments since it is not balanced (Attack types are basically useless in the Stamina Floor) and may wobble due to the slightly loose 'legs' of the Stadium.
Just check the BeyStadium Matrix section of the WBO Official Rules to see which Stadiums are permitted.

Thank you Diamond , ever so helpful as always
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:31 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:21 PM)Ra Wrote: BB-32 or galaxy pegasis dx set I already have every thing except the attack stadium in bb-32

Anyone suggestions

Edit - sorry i am now confused between the two as well specially since GP DX Set offers too many things for a good price , i will now have to go for Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
which one should I buy? BB80 Gravity perseus or the BB97 reshuffle set gravity perseus? I dont want to spend a lot. BB 80 only contains one blade(that is not too expensive) but the other hand..... BB97 offers a lot of things. Sadly it comes with price Uncertain any suggestion?
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:57 AM)K17khairi Wrote: which one should I buy? BB80 Gravity perseus or the BB97 reshuffle set gravity perseus? I dont want to spend a lot. BB 80 only contains one blade(that is not too expensive) but the other hand..... BB97 offers a lot of things. Sadly it comes with price Uncertain any suggestion?

The reshuffle come with some very useful parts like Gravity Perseus, GB145, RS, AD145, and WD. It depends on what you will use and what you want in a bey. I personally would get the Reshuffle Set, but if your budget can't allow it, the Starter set would be fine too.
(Jan. 18, 2011  11:19 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:57 AM)K17khairi Wrote: which one should I buy? BB80 Gravity perseus or the BB97 reshuffle set gravity perseus? I dont want to spend a lot. BB 80 only contains one blade(that is not too expensive) but the other hand..... BB97 offers a lot of things. Sadly it comes with price Uncertain any suggestion?

The reshuffle come with some very useful parts like Gravity Perseus, GB145, RS, AD145, and WD. It depends on what you will use and what you want in a bey. I personally would get the Reshuffle Set, but if your budget can't allow it, the Starter set would be fine too.

Thanks for the advise. Seeing how the reshuffle set has more usefull parts... I might be buying it XD
I noticed that Random Boosters always comes in a carton of 24 boxes of those random boosters. I want to know where can I buy a carton of Random Booster 6, so that I can at least be sure I can get a Killer Beafowl.
Japan toys sells 24 of them for about 11000 yen atm. But seriously though: you live in Hong Kong. Why not just buy like 10 boosters. It will be much cheaper. Or just wait for the sonokong starter.
coz i like to buy a carton of it. so i can have lots of Killer Beafowl and the others too. I like all of them.
what is Japan Toys website?
Japan-toys.com
How much are these worth:

Used DEMS
Used Driger S
Used Black dranzer

Thanks
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:40 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Nope, cyber is bad, it's nothing like metal system pegasis in terms of performance. The only upside is If your getting the English one, which comes with a metal face.

Speaking of which, would Hasbro's Cyber be better than TakaraTomy's? As quite a few Hasbro metal wheels have weight differences to TT's ones.
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:30 PM)Medz Wrote: How much are these worth:

Used DEMS $30 - $40
Used Driger S $20
Used Black dranzer $40 - $60 It's pretty hard to find.

Thanks
Thanks alot.

Could someone also tell me how much these are worth:

Used Galleon
Used Galzzly
Used galman
Dranzer S Used
Dranzer F Used
Driger F Used
Dragoon F Used

Thanks
Which to get?
Vulcan Horseus
Suspension
MF's or MF-H's
Gravity Perseus. Please be aware if i was to get Vulcan, my combo will be Vulcan Horseus 100R2^F/RF. If i get gravity Perseus , my combo will be Gravity Perseus D125/R145 R2f/RF. I just need to know which purchases are nesscary. Thanks.
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:26 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Which to get?
Vulcan Horseus
Suspension
MF's or MF-H's
Gravity Perseus. Please be aware if i was to get Vulcan, my combo will be Vulcan Horseus 100R2^F/RF. If i get gravity Perseus , my combo will be Gravity Perseus D125/R145 R2f/RF. I just need to know which purchases are nesscary. Thanks.

They're all great items, just if you want more launching power, get a launcher rubber instead of suspension.
Metal faces a must IMO, they're pretty cheap too.

Vulcan is great, but I haven't seen it on 100, so I think that the gravity Perseus may be a safer purchase, since Vulcan is best on 85. And you will need a metal face.

Gravity Perseus is great, and with the parts you have you can make a great attack combo with it, just with a metal face
NitroNeo dateline=' Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:31 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:21 PM)Ra Wrote: BB-32 or galaxy pegasis dx set I already have every thing except the attack stadium in bb-32

Anyone suggestions

Edit - sorry i am now confused between the two as well specially since GP DX Set offers too many things for a good price , i will now have to go for Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
I need one more they bought cost the same from my seller
Yeah, it is.
=) thanks
does any1 know if cooldeals365 use bubblewrap?
You have to ask him that.
should I wait for Basalt or get Vulcan now?
We don't know how good Basalt will be.

We do know that Vulcan is definitely a great buy.
hey i live in belgium i want order cheap but also fast beyblades and accesoires do you have a suggestion for me?