Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 09, 2011  5:16 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: Is this a good stadium?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3174366964
Caught my eye since it's cheep.
Currently, I have a carp PTW, very keen to upgrade.

It's fake. Does that answer ur question.

(Jan. 09, 2011  4:51 PM)Vulcan90RF Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:05 AM)momiji manju Wrote: it's D125, but Ray Unicorno is pretty useful, and RS is top tier.

If you have the rest of the staples, it's pretty good to have Ray Unicorno and only get Grand Ketos if you're bent on having a top tier defence bey.

So , Ray Unicorno D125CS , I'm looking for a good defense bottom so yeah.

IMO RS is the beat of the three parts, and testing shows it as well. U should get Grand ketos for RS if u want the bottom but that's the only thing u need. But if u don't have a good attack combo u could get Ray Unicorno 100RF and MF Earth bull GB145CS from Ray Unicorno. (2 top tier combos) or just a better defense combo Earth Bull GB145RS. So it depends on the beys u have.
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:22 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: It's fake. Does that answer ur question.

Is it still superior to PTW?

If not, is this legit?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYBLA...500wt_1158
@? I have bot from that seller and he is legit I live on east cost USA and it came in 2dAys and that's stadium is legit
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:22 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:16 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: Is this a good stadium?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3174366964
Caught my eye
it's fake
it's not fAke it belongs to another spinning top game
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:08 PM)?uestion Wrote: legit?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...1c1824736d
Ray Unicorno.Real.IF it doesn't say Takara-tomy then its fake.It says Takara-tomy and sonokong.RealSmileI bought it byw a long time ago.Fast shipping.
Gravity Perseus AD145WD or Rock GiraffeR145WB
Gravity Perseus can be used in attack and stamina.All parts are used.Rock Giraffe can only be used in attack and defense with R145+Rock Giraffe(attack)and R145(defense).WB isn't that great these days anymore.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:51 PM)Vulcan90RF Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:05 AM)momiji manju Wrote: it's D125, but Ray Unicorno is pretty useful, and RS is top tier.

If you have the rest of the staples, it's pretty good to have Ray Unicorno and only get Grand Ketos if you're bent on having a top tier defence bey.

So , Ray Unicorno D125CS , I'm looking for a good defense bottom so yeah.

IMO RS is the beat of the three parts, and testing shows it as well. U should get Grand ketos for RS if u want the bottom but that's the only thing u need. But if u don't have a good attack combo u could get Ray Unicorno 100RF and MF Earth bull GB145CS from Ray Unicorno. (2 top tier combos) or just a better defense combo Earth Bull GB145RS. So it depends on the beys u have.
[/quote]

The 2 bad things about RS 1. is that when it's in battle I'm pretty sure it looses balance 2. the rubber wears out faster than CS.
Which one should i buy Galaxy pegasis or meteo ldrago
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:10 AM)BurnBull7597 Wrote: Which one should i buy Galaxy pegasis or meteo ldrago
Depends what you need.

If you need r2f then get galaxy Pegasis
If you need/want an attack wheel, and you already have the current top tier attack wheels, the get meteo l drago.
What about gravity perseus or grand ketos? any good parts?
Gravity Perseus=Attack
AD145WD=Stamina
T125(from Light BLue Grand Ketos) Mid-height=Attack
RS=Defense
Emphazise on RS seeing as how it is the BEST for Defense.Grand Ketos (either really) is reccomeneded.
Horrible spelling
Is this a good deal?
1 unopened Vulcan horuseus
2 unopened Ldragos
1 Unopened Gravity perseus
FOR
20$ (USD)
and some yugioh cards?
Extremly good deal.Infact,makes sure it isn't a scam. lol
beyblade wave 7 revision3 or wave 8 ?
I gots some money....
There's trademe, its more expensive, but for me it ships to me in 2-7 days ($19.70 GBP). Then there's people who sell beyblade here like akirasdaddy who sell it for much cheaper.
which one?
(Jan. 10, 2011  5:40 AM)Scourge Wrote: I gots some money....
There's trademe, its more expensive, but for me it ships to me in 2-7 days ($19.70 GBP). Then there's people who sell beyblade here like akirasdaddy who sell it for much cheaper.
which one?

Your choice. If you can't wait then go with Trademe. If you can go with AD.
Is this a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-Beybl...2a0d078834
No. The stadium is not a beyblade stadium. Don't buy it.
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:09 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Extremly good deal.Infact,makes sure it isn't a scam. lol

He's buying from me. Wink And I have credibility. =P
Just wondering if i get 6x bb-100 will i get the Killer Beafowl?

If I get the following
1 x Hell Kerbecs
1 x Flame Byxis
6 x BB-100
does it worth $80 with Shipping and are they any good?
for the six BB-100 yes if you like attack types the most are attack types
and you can get a bey double
hell kerbecs is not as good as you think its your chose
flame byxis is good for defence and stamina
which two should i get chose please
ray gill
grand ketos blue
grand ketos white
basalt horologium
flame byxis
(Jan. 10, 2011  10:52 AM)1412 Wrote: Just wondering if i get 6x bb-100 will i get the Killer Beafowl?

If I get the following
1 x Hell Kerbecs
1 x Flame Byxis
6 x BB-100
does it worth $80 with Shipping and are they any good?

There's no certainty that you'll get it. Wait for the sonokong starter if you just want the prize but FYI it is easily the best random booster yet for parts.

Flame Byxis is very good buy but you should probably hold off from buying Hell Kerbecs cause it hasn't seen too much testing yet.
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:49 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: for the six BB-100 yes if you like attack types the most are attack types
and you can get a bey double
hell kerbecs is not as good as you think its your chose
flame byxis is good for defence and stamina
which two should i get chose please
ray gill
grand ketos blue
grand ketos white
basalt horologium
flame byxis

Get Grand ketos and Flame byxis cause Ray gill is pretty useless since Ray is very outclassed and 100 can be gotten elsewhere. The only good part is the tip which Grand Ketos' tip is better than anyway. It doesn't really matter which Ketos you get. T125 is slightly more useful than WD145 but neither are great. Also Basalt Hologorium isn't even out yet so i'd hold off till it's released and testing is done.
Is there any seller on WBO selling BB-100? I'm interested in it. On topic, i have a white launcher and grip, MF LL-Drago CH120RF, MF Earth Bull GB145CS and Flame Cancer 100SF, MFB attack stadium, Suspension. I'm wondering about getting BB-100 or Grip Support or WHAT? I need help.
Several members are selling BB-100. Since you've already got CS and RF there's little point buying it at the moment. Killer Beafowl hasn't really been tested much apart from EWD which doesn't look great from what the testing showed so i'd hold off on getting it and get the sonokong starter if any of the parts turn out to be useful. The grip support really isn't essential. What have you got for stamina? If you ain't got much I suggest getting Burn Pheonix and Gravity Perseus cause then you can make a top tier stamina combo.