Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 07, 2011  11:52 PM)CononKudo Wrote: So, Beyblademon ended up being a scam, So I wanted to know if a bb-10 stadium is worth $50 shipped from Japan by EMS.

-Thanks

I'd say it's an alright price.

I can't seem get myself to ever purchase a BB-10 (Although I might Eventually, just for the Stickers XD), instead I get BB-32, and BB-76.

The price BB-10 goes for nowadays is not as enticing to me as the others which come with Beys, and Accessories for just a bit more.
Thanks for answering Blaze Wheeler, whats the most you would pay for a BB-76 imported from Japan ?

-Thanks
Wer can I get 3 rba vol. 6 in London uk
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:40 AM)sexy child Wrote: Wer can I get 3 rba vol. 6 in London uk

IN london whatever shop has takara tomy products but online ur best bet is Akiras Daddy
(Jan. 08, 2011  1:38 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Thanks for answering Blaze Wheeler, whats the most you would pay for a BB-76 imported from Japan ?

-Thanks

85$ from AkirasDaddy.
how many random mint yu gi oh cards are worth one mint beyblade
and how many random mint pokemon cards are worth one mint beyblade
|: That would depend on the value of the Beyblade and cards obviously. But this thread is for Beyblade; ask questions like that on a Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon forum. |:
How much are these Items worth each all takara:
Burning Kerberous
Dragoon F
Driger S
Driger F
Driger V
Driger G
Draciel V2
Draciel S
RBV 6
RBV 7
RBV 8
RBV 10
RBV 12
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:39 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: How much are these Items worth each all takara:
Burning Kerberous $20
Dragoon F $10 maximum
Driger S $20 - $30
Driger F $15
Driger V $30
Driger G $20
Draciel V2 $30 - $40
Draciel S $10 - $20
RBV 6 Hard to say its quite rare
RBV 7 Hard to say its quite rare
RBV 8 Hard to say its quite rare
RBV 10 Hard to say its quite rare
RBV 12 Hard to say. It's extremely rare

These are the prices for NIB.
hi guys..
can anybody tell me whether animetoyzone.com is a safe place to buy items?it is bacause i found a cheap NIB dragoon v2 there..
I am planning on to get from Akira'sDaddy when Screw Capricorn is released:
Screw Capricorn
Gravity Perseus
Metal Face Remolding Version OR Launcher Rubber
Can't decide on the 2 last accessories. Any changes?
If you've got metal faces then there's very little reason to buy the remolding ones. What you already have cause then we can suggest useful stuff to buy?
How much would these parts be worth altogether all NiP
Dragoon MF Bit protector
Dragoon MF Attack Ring
Circle Wide
Semi metal flat core
I only have the one Hasbro MF. The only Takara ones are Galaxy Pegasus and Rock Giraffe. The rest are all Hasbro, in which I can easily obtain anything I need for Top-Tier combinations.
choice 1 Galaxy Pegasus DX Set

choice 2 BB-97 with hell kerbecs and launcher rubber

choice 3 BB-10 and hell kerbecs and ray gill

EDIT:forgot choice 4:BB-10 and hell kerbecs and launcher rubber and grip rubber
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:53 PM)MeteorShower Wrote: choice 1 Galaxy Pegasus DX Set

choice 2 BB-97 with hell kerbecs and launcher rubber

choice 3 BB-10 and hell kerbecs and ray gill

Choice 3 if u havent got an attack stadium....if you have then Choice 2.....but it is really up to u
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:15 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I only have the one Hasbro MF. The only Takara ones are Galaxy Pegasus and Rock Giraffe. The rest are all Hasbro, in which I can easily obtain anything I need for Top-Tier combinations.

My suggestions:

Grand ketos/Ray Unicorno/Ray gil for a rubber defence bottom

Vulcan Horseus since it's best for attack.

Gravity Perseus - Which you're already getting

Metal faces - Not the remoldeling version cause you can get the normal ones which include 2 instead of one for the same price.
my choices are

stardust pegasus booster

mirage virgo booster

ketos booster i think it is
(Jan. 08, 2011  11:08 PM)scipio132 Wrote: my choices are

stardust pegasus booster

mirage virgo booster

ketos booster i think it is

Depends what you need,

If you need a rubber flat bottom, then just get a plain ol' storm Pegasis, don't bother with this random booster unless it's for collection

If you need earth and gb145 then you should get earth Virgo from hasbro or sonokong before you get the random booster, unless you want the surprise, because it's not guaranteed that younget the prize beyblade.

Once again, if you need a defense bottom, then this is the one to get, but you can get grand ketos from sonokong, unless you want a surprise, and again, it's not a guarantee.
well im actualluy geting the random boosters just to get clear wheel recolors
Well in that case, search each individual random booster, look at the other beyblades inside, then pick which one you like the most
WHat better to buy? Ray Unicorno or Galaxy Pegasus
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:40 AM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: WHat better to buy? Ray Unicorno or Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Unicorno.

Ray Unicorno D125CS > Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
what about Ray Unicorno or Grand Ketos WD145RS?