Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Pegasis is still quite good for me.
To each their own?
Quetz is still good for me too (Though not completely equal in this situation.) , but I'd rather have Bey-Heart stay with a commonly safe part/bey for just that reason: GB145 is still a major improvement no matter what, but who knows how well he and Pegasis work together. Also, he probably has all the other top-tier attack beys anyway.. :V
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:32 AM)Dan Wrote: Also, he probably has all the other top-tier attack beys anyway.. :V
Nope, lol. I have actually never purchased a Beyblade online. The only Top-Tier Attack Beyblade that I own is MF Lightning Ldrago.
Well, tbh: 230.
Think of it, Pegasis doesn't perform too well which is why I would recommend either GB145 or Gravity Perseus because unless you have 230, your gonna wanna beat it.
I've ordered a flame byxis just recently and was wondering if gravity Perseus or hell kerbecs could have any combos with 230. Or what beys should I buy for a good combo using 230. (Hell/earth Bull 230DS/WD or Gravity Perseus 230WD maybe?) And it's a defense and stamina track so what should I use with the MF and MF remodel Ver. I'm getting? Since this has alot of thread topics in one I just picked this one.
My Friend's Bday is coming up, and im considering any of these 3 options:
1x GP DX Set, which is about HKD $168
or
1x BB-96 Super Deck Set HKD$398
OR
1xV.Horuseus, 3 segment grip, Rubber Grip, Grip Extension,Metal Assist and beylauncher extension for HKD $372

Thanks!
i suggest super dek set or dx set
I know next to nothing about the plastic gen of beys...so can someone inform me on what a NIB Driger V2 is worth? Thanks!
how much a stardust pegasis is worth?
I was thinking around 40 euros?
(Jan. 05, 2011  3:53 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: how much a stardust pegasis is worth?
I was thinking around 40 euros?

Here's a very cheap one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-Beyblade-Me...483e584ca2
i have $40 for beys which beys should i get i not want attack types
my preference is defense
i have a selection of accessories and beys i want but im not sure what to buy, first, second,third ect. can you give me suggestions out of the beys and accessories i should get first, and second. or what multiple orders i should get

Beys
Meteo L Drago LW10FLF
Vulcan Horseus 145D
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

Accessories
White launcher grip
Light launcher 2
Black grip rubber
Official WBBA finger glove XD
(Jan. 05, 2011  6:51 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: i have a selection of accessories and beys i want but im not sure what to buy, first, second,third ect. can you give me suggestions out of the beys and accessories i should get first, and second. or what multiple orders i should get

Beys
Meteo L Drago LW10FLF
Vulcan Horseus 145D
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

Accessories
White launcher grip
Light launcher 2
Black grip rubber
Official WBBA finger glove XD

Beys:
1st - Vulcan Horuseus 145D
2nd - Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
3rd - Meteo L Drago LW105LF
4th - Killer Beafowl UP145EWD

Accessories:
LL2
While Launcher Grip
Black Grip Rubber
WBBA Glove
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:26 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: i have $40 for beys which beys should i get i not want attack types
my preference is defense

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Grand Ketos WD145/T125 RS
Libra 100D from BB-96

These are the most useful defence parts.
Is a 15 inch aladdin stadium good? I cannot really afford the $40 that the tt attack stadium costs.....i just want to know if this aladdin stadium is fine for testing combos and such...thanks
No it's Made for another spinning top toy called metal liger. Get a tt super attack or balance stadium
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:20 AM)jdarell Wrote: Is a 15 inch aladdin stadium good? I cannot really afford the $40 that the tt attack stadium costs.....i just want to know if this aladdin stadium is fine for testing combos and such...thanks

i have one and its good it just rf is realy bad in it

also i want to get a good attack type bey no storm anythings
VULCAN HORUSEUS SAYS HI TO U
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:25 AM)Ra Wrote: VULCAN HORUSEUS SAYS HI TO U

Wrong thread use the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" thread
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:39 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I've ordered a flame byxis just recently and was wondering if gravity Perseus or hell kerbecs could have any combos with 230. Or what beys should I buy for a good combo using 230. (Hell/earth Bull 230DS/WD or Gravity Perseus 230WD maybe?) And it's a defense and stamina track so what should I use with the MF and MF remodel Ver. I'm getting? Since this has alot of thread topics in one I just picked this one.

Bumping this because it was on the bottom of the last page.
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:29 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:

Ahh noooooo I was suggesting it to scipio
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:29 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:

Umm I think he meant buy vulcan horseus cuz the guy didn't want storm. He was referring to the guy above
anyone else have opinions on the 15 inch aladdin stadium?
Every one will say no cuz it's meant for another spinning top toy
omg myalladin stadium is screwed up and i cant afford an attack stadium what TAKARA TOMY stadium should i get