Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Do you guys recommend getting BB-32? I got nothing since I sold and/or lost the collection I used to have.
1) Its a good thing I ordered one befor he ran out Chocked_2
2) when you are able to get your hands on one try pegasus vs. aries and aries vs. wolf Smile
This belongs in the "Purchase Consultation" thread.

I will move your thread there.

EDIT: Done.
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:48 AM)Zeox Wrote: Do you guys recommend getting BB-32? I got nothing since I sold and/or lost the collection I used to have.

nothing you say? BB-76 is also nice, you get galaxy pegasis, 3 seg. grip, beylauncher and attack stadium, however BB-32 has storm peg., dark wolf, 2 beylaunchers, attack stadium and is also cheaper so just buy either one and then get some good beys :\
i only have $11.48 and can't decide to get aries or gasher.i was going toward aries, but gasher's ch120 looks pretty good.i can't decide!Pinching_eyes
All aries parts are outclassed. But dark gasher's ch120 is a very useful part. You can Use it in attack Customizations with great success.
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:19 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: All aries parts are outclassed. But dark gasher's ch120 is a very useful part. You can Use it in attack Customizations with great success.
so i should get gasher? thanks!
Yep, gasher is the better choice of the two.
How much would Someone pay for a Nib Takara Round Shell MS?
So my walmart go a new shipment. ( I'm not sure what is new but just put out a request )
  • New Bey's ( for my town )
  • New Launchers
  • New Stadiums

Please PM Me It Would Be More Covenant
This is not the right place for that, and if you don't know what they have yet, that is like telling us nothing.
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:42 PM)Dan Wrote: This is not the right place for that, and if you don't know what they have yet, that is like telling us nothing.

Hey I mod told me to post that here! Okay so not my fault.
AND! I'm asking for if They do have the Bey you Recommended I would Get it.
ok, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. So, I've been wanting to buy the beyblade video game, (I got almost $60 for Christmas!) and I've been wondering what version to get? Which Beyblade should I get with the video game in the collector's edition?
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:48 PM)CyberSword Wrote: ok, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. So, I've been wanting to buy the beyblade video game, (I got almost $60 for Christmas!) and I've been wondering what version to get? Which Beyblade should I get with the video game in the collector's edition?

Judging by your sig and avatar, you like Sora and/or Cyber Pegasus.

Get the one that you like the most. Cyber Pegasus?
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:54 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:48 PM)CyberSword Wrote: ok, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. So, I've been wanting to buy the beyblade video game, (I got almost $60 for Christmas!) and I've been wondering what version to get? Which Beyblade should I get with the video game in the collector's edition?

Get the one that you want. Cyber Pegasus?

I wanted Cyber, but everybody's saying he isn't worth it, and I should buy Susanow instead.
Get what u want...not what people tell u....
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:55 PM)CyberSword Wrote:

I wanted Cyber, but everybody's saying he isn't worth it, and I should buy Susanow instead.

None of them are really useful, so just go with the one that you like.
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:57 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:55 PM)CyberSword Wrote:

None of them are really useful, so just go with the one that you like.

okay, thanks for your advice!
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:57 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Get what u want...not what people tell u....

I just wanted to try new arenas and beys and launchers for
"Personal" Best combination.
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:25 PM)Medz Wrote: Should I buy this stadium?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3a605b7257

No Its Fake as it was made by alladincorp i think
(Dec. 31, 2010  12:16 AM)mcskillet99 Wrote: should i get earth virgo?

Kinda depends on your other blades
But generally, yes get it, it contains 2 top-tier parts (Earth and GB145)
Absoluticously indeed dude it's one of the hasbro beys most people are trying to get right now.