Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

ok please tell me which two of the four beys i should get
galaxy pegasus
meteo l drago
ray unicorno
ray gill
They all have great pieces, it all depends on what you already have. If you PM me all your parts, I can make a decision.
I want to beat my friends fav 3 beys which are Flame Saggatario, rock leone and rock areis. I want to either get Gravity perseus or hell herbex. Plz tell me which one I should get. btw I already have meteo l drago and storm pegasus, just added info, if u want to tell me any good combos I can make out of these. So plz tell if I should get kerbex or perseus
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:34 PM)Dan Wrote: Buy: 1. Vulcan Horuseus, $28 USD.
2. Storm Pegasis, $9.99 or even $8
3. Metal Faces, $10

Makes a nice top-tier combo for $46. Assuming you do have Lightning LDrago and a Takara Stadium if not:

1.Lightning LDrago; Takara, $15-25?
2. Takara Stadium; $25
I assumed that the LLD would be $25, in which case it is $50 even.
To be honest, the second suggestion (LLD) is much better unless you have most of the basic Competitive parts and equipment.

I live in singapore and they don't allow season 2 beyblades to compete in tournaments. I have a Storm Pegasis and Takara stadium. In my tournaments, i can use two beyblades only and i want attack and defence beys. I hope you can give me other suggestions.
Get Lightning LDrago, Earth Virgo and Dark Bull.
(Dec. 30, 2010  12:04 AM)Dan Wrote: Get Lightning LDrago, Earth Virgo and Dark Bull.

Thats over budget =O
(Dec. 30, 2010  12:04 AM)Dan Wrote: Get Lightning LDrago, Earth Virgo and Dark Bull.

Ok how about this?

I buy L-Drago, Metal Face and Dark Bull. Later when i save enough money, i buy Earth Virgo?
Which one would you guys recommended buying, BB-32 or BB-76 ?
BB-76, R2F is very useful. You can get Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis anywhere..
BB-32 is cheaper and comes with two beylaunchers and two beys.
Ok I have 20$.....Do you guys know the best attack bey that I can buy out of Ray Gil, Galaxy Pegasis, or Ray Unicorno?

Also stamina....Earth Virgo, Burn Fireblaze, or Flame Libra?
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:04 AM)Dan Wrote: Vulcan Horuseus ($28) and Ray Gil ($25?).

vulcan horuseus is way more then $28 if u include shipping
Some sellers like dimsum2u, includes the shipping price on the prices of the bey.
Yeah Eclipse, you are wrong. I know the price because I got one. Speechless
You guys have any recommendations?
Stamina: Fireblaze
And unicorno
What's your collection so I could recommend?
Is it good that i buy Earth Aquila, Metal face and Lighting L-Drago?

I already have Pegasis and Attack Stadium. I want to make MF Lighting L-Drago 100RF and i also want to have a decent defense type that is from season 1.
If u want a decent defense type also buy earth virgo
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:34 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is it good that i buy Earth Aquila, Metal face and Lighting L-Drago?

I already have Pegasis and Attack Stadium. I want to make MF Lighting L-Drago 100RF and i also want to have a decent defense type that is from season 1.

That is a terrific buy.

If you want to have a decent season 1 Defense Type, make MF Earth Bull GB145WB. WB is outclassed but since you prefer season 1, that's your best bet.
What should i get with $60

Super Deck set
or
Gravity Perseus reshuffle set
or
your suggestions

Beys:
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Cyber Pegasis 100HF
Burn Phoenix (Fireblaze) 135MF
Earth Eagle (Aquila) 145WD
Flame Sagittario CW145S

Parts:
ED145
Broken ES
Storm x2
Aries(Bolt+Clear wheel)
Pegasis(Bolt+Clear wheel)
S
HF/S

I really need to spend this money
Ian (Weird calling my own name)

If you do not have an Attack Stadium, I suggest you get one. Dimsum sells BB-32 for about 55$ bucks. Beyblademon has some, but I dunno his stock as of now.

If you have an Attack Stadium, get the Super Deck Set.
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:38 AM)Ray Joker Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:34 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is it good that i buy Earth Aquila, Metal face and Lighting L-Drago?

That is a terrific buy.

If you want to have a decent season 1 Defense Type, make MF Earth Bull GB145WB. WB is outclassed but since you prefer season 1, that's your best bet.

Tournaments over here at singapore only allow Season 1 beyblades..
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:44 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Tournaments over here at singapore only allow Season 1 beyblades..

Ah, then my combo should be fine enough.
Whats the best beyblade to buy?
Ldrago 105F or Burn(mold one) phoenix 135MS
i need a attack metal wheel