Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

@mr.l.drago
kerbex hast been tested yet so no-ones sure...not many people have it yet as its only just came out
CS(Coated Sharp) or RSF(Rubber Semi Flat) Better for defense. I am using MF-H Earth Bull C145 (and the one better CS or RSF)
I need to know which Metal Fight to get out of these
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Flame Libra T125ES
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
or a Random booster?
should i buy this dranzer ms?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...3935279197
or this random booster act 1(hms)?
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladerandomact1hms.html
i can't decide since the random booster act 1 includes either thunder dragon ms, dragoon ms, driger ms, or wyvern dj.
the only one i don't want in that is thunder dragon ms.
please tell me which one is better.
You know that toywiz costs 30$ for sipping.....dranzer ms is ur best bet
Well Dranzer ms is pretty much useless but so are most of the parts in the booster. And there's very little chance you'll get the useful parts which are the dragoon ms RC and Thunder Dragon's CWD. Tbh there's little point getting either since their parts are so poor/unlikely to get good ones. Save up for a good HMS blade like wolborg or Jiraiya ms.
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well Dranzer ms is pretty much useless but so are most of the parts in the booster. And there's very little chance you'll get the useful parts which are the dragoon ms RC and Thunder Dragon's CWD. Tbh there's little point getting either since their parts are so poor/unlikely to get good ones. Save up for a good HMS blade like wolborg or Jiraiya ms.

I'd just go what Ultrablader said....
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:31 PM)mr.L-drago Wrote: does anyone know if hell kerbecs would be a good buy.

Testing is being done but 2/4 of the parts have at least some ability.
um i already have wolborg ms ill get a jiraiya then
Its my bday what stamina bey is best rcommanded O.o
Which is the better Stamina blade Burn Phoenix or Earth Aquila
Out of the box, Earth Aquila. But Burn, I believe, is the superior Wheel.

(Dec. 29, 2010  8:07 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Its my bday what stamina bey is best rcommanded O.o

Read my reply above to NightWolf7919.
which Metal Fight should i get? other than Gravity Perseus,Meteo L-Drago,Ray Unicorno, and Galaxy Pegasis
or should i get a random booster and if i do which version?
Anime 101: Either burn phoenix or Earth Aquila. They should be in your local wal-mart! They are both very good. Out of the box, EA is better, though. Oh, and Momo, isn't it more or less debatable?

Bakushin Blader: For your first post, none of those blades are good, but if you must have one of those, get Thermal Pisces. For your second question, get Vulcan Horseus, the pre-HWS pegasis wheel, and Lightning L-drago. Also, you may want to get some MF's too.
I need help from you guys.

I have 50 bucks, and 1 bey here costs $20 and metal face cost around $10. I'm deciding to buy Metal faces, Rock Leone and Earth Aquila because i want to make MF Rock Pegasis 100RF and MF Earth Leone 145WB. I'm also wondering about buying Lighting L-Drago, because i can make MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF which is considered as a Top-Tier combo. I want to atleast get a good beyblade and win a tournament.

Thanks.
I just ordered all these so tell me if its a good buy
BB-36 Metal Face
BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 5
BB-84 Clear Metal Faces Ver. 2
BB-80 Gravity Perseus
BB-95 Flame Byxis
BB-99 Hell Kerbecs
BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6

Haahah I got great deals. And also i need to pay $33 For Meteo L-Drago and Grand Ketos WD145RS
hi , im getting a bey tomorrow and im wondering which is best straight out of the box? At the moment im thinking about earth eagle. ive checked the forums and i just want a second opinion on wether its any good =/
(Dec. 29, 2010  10:40 PM)Originalbeyboi Wrote: hi , im getting a bey tomorrow and im wondering which is best straight out of the box? At the moment im thinking about earth eagle. ive checked the forums and i just want a second opinion on wether its any good =/
For Attack types, Lightning L-drago or Storm Pegasus would be a good option. For Defense, Earth Eagle would be a good option. Finally, for Stamina, Burn Phoenix would be a good option.

It all depends on which you like best. Attack, Defense, or Stamina.
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:15 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Out of the box, Earth Aquila. But Burn, I believe, is the superior Wheel.

(Dec. 29, 2010  8:07 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Its my bday what stamina bey is best rcommanded O.o

Read my reply above to NightWolf7919.

Thank you
thanks very much, i think i know which bey im gonna get. Wink
Should I get Earth Eagle for its Fusion Wheel? Or Burn FireBlaze?
Earth is great for Defence and Stamina while Burn is great for Stamina.
I need help from you guys.

I have 50 bucks, and 1 bey here costs $20 and metal face cost around $10. I'm deciding to buy Metal faces, Rock Leone and Earth Aquila because i want to make MF Rock Pegasis 100RF and MF Earth Leone 145WB. I'm also wondering about buying Lighting L-Drago, because i can make MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF which is considered as a Top-Tier combo. I want to atleast get a good beyblade and win a tournament.

Thanks
Buy: 1. Vulcan Horuseus, $28 USD.
2. Storm Pegasis, $9.99 or even $8
3. Metal Faces, $10

Makes a nice top-tier combo for $46. Assuming you do have Lightning LDrago and a Takara Stadium if not:

1.Lightning LDrago; Takara, $15-25?
2. Takara Stadium; $25
I assumed that the LLD would be $25, in which case it is $50 even.
To be honest, the second suggestion (LLD) is much better unless you have most of the basic Competitive parts and equipment.