Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

i have a 50$ limit and im buying a gravity perseus for 30$, are there any other beyblades i should consider buying
You can get gravity Perseus off eBay for $18..
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:49 PM)Fogot Wrote: You can get gravity Perseus off eBay for $18..

but are there any other beyblade's i should consider buying p.s. i meant about 20$
Yes, but Flame Byxis, 230 is a great defense/stamina track.
Vulcan Horuseus ($28) and Ray Gil ($25?).
where is a good place to buy those beyblade's
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:08 AM)moinkz Wrote: where is a good place to buy those beyblade's

Check "Stores with Beyblades in Stock" thread.
(Dec. 28, 2010  10:39 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  9:01 PM)Viper Wrote: I have 2 L-Drago's. Special (painted one) and the clear wheel Regular. I'm thinking about getting AkirasDaddy's L-Drago Reshuffle set which comes with Meteo L-Drago Assualt Ver., Clear Wheel L-Drago Absorb Ver., and Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver. It comes witj a string launcher (I don't have one yet), 2 customized metal faces, and extra parts. Should I buy this?
You should, it contains key elements for most attack customizations. (85, LD II Absorb Ver, LRF, RF.) MF-H though is better used in defense customizations.
It's $75. Is it a good deal? (Free shipping)
Yeah it's pretty cheap.
Comparatively.
Is Mercury Anubis Worth paying 55 dollars for it?
No, unless you seriously want it. It has little competitive value, except for 85 which comes with 2 other, better prices, better valued beyblade packs. (LDrago Reshuffle and Super Deck Set.)
any beys that i would need to make a competitive attack type?
Lightning LDrago, Storm Pegasis, Vulcan Horuseus, LDrago Reshuffle Set or Super Deck Set.
Hasbro can provide you with MF Lightning LDrago CH120/100RF, but the MF comes from the DS video game.
Takara-Tomy can provide you with equally effective beys, but in some cases a more refined selection: Ray, Vulcan, Gravity, Pegasis etc. LDrago and Vulcan are on par though, so it really doesn't matter which producer you choose, except stadium wise.
ok i have 3 Ldragos ( hasbro) and 2 pegasis (hasbro) they are the basic ( pegasis 105RF Ldrago 100HF)
That will do, but I suggest you get a Takara-Tomy attack stadium if you want to play/test competitively. Or you could always go to the Hasbro Top-tier thread..
is $21 ( USD) a good deal on a Takara Tomy Meteo L-Drago with Beylauncher???
Probably, but only if it is real Takara-Tomy.
Oh yes, MLD 90RF/R2F.
awesome! i think im getting that soon then! thanks for the help.
What would be the MFB you recommend getting 2/2+ of?
Storm Pegasis, (Galaxy Pegasis).
Anything that would wear down quite easily such as the RF. Otherwise getting multiples of something wouldn't be needed.
does anyone know if hell kerbecs would be a good buy.
You can have better beys such as Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno and Grand Ketos.