Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You haven't been up to the latest testing have you ?
Testing done by Fyuuor shows that Meteo L Drago (Absorb Mode) has a very high win rate (almost perfect) against MF-H Libra GB145RS.
Is Hell Kerbecs worth it as a competitive bey?
(Dec. 26, 2010  1:19 AM)jr591 Wrote: Should I get the Super Deck Set + a Meteo L Drago, or the URS Meteo L Drago? The Libra wheel is purdy, but URS has that shiny LRF. :3 But since I only have a WB, I don't think the Libra wheel will benefit as much as having a set entirely devoted to attack types. I also have a bunch of RF's handy, so is it necessary for me to get an LRF in the first place? This will be my last purchase in a while, so I need to get my priorities straight. Should I get the Super Deck Set and have an almost-top tier defensive bey, or the Ultimate Reshuffle Set and have a monster of an attack beyblade? Multiple opinions, please.

Haha, this is like my 4th "multiple opinions" post.

Only one person replied. More peoples' input, please? (:
Get the super deck if you want more variety. It has a very good mix of parts and wheels and it's cheaper than the other set. Also Libra is very hard to find and although it isn't the original it is still gonna be good or even better at defence. The L drago reshuffle is worth it though since it has another version of the L drago II which is better than the original.
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:45 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Is Hell Kerbecs worth it as a competitive bey?

It's only been out a day and I doubt anyone on here has it...
How much do you think Jiraiya MS is worth? Thanks!
Definatly worth it. 2 out of the 3 parts are very useful. The AR is useful for attack and defence and the tip is useful for stamina and defence.
umm...
what should i get for a first takara tomy bey?
im thinking galaxy pegasis dx set
but i also like gravity perseus
or meteo l drago
i can only choose 1 so which 1 should i choose?
get the dx set as u get 2 beys...and a stadium i think
Dx set only has 1 bey
oh but u get a beylauncher beypoint card and stadium aswell....
No that's the hybrid wheeln match set. What are you basing your decision on? Cause if it's parts usefulness then go for Gravity Perseus. If you don't have a stadium then get the Galaxy Pegasus DX set since it comes with the best stadium for MFB and a decent blade as well as a beylauncher and a grip.
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:51 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No that's the hybrid wheeln match set. What are you basing your decision on? Cause if it's parts usefulness then go for Gravity Perseus. If you don't have a stadium then get the Galaxy Pegasus DX set since it comes with the best stadium for MFB and a decent blade as well as a beylauncher and a grip.

i actually just bought that from AD. Grin well kinda
I was about to purchase a beyblade item online, but the website asked me to enter my Company Name. What do I enter ( an example please)?
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:51 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No that's the hybrid wheeln match set. What are you basing your decision on? Cause if it's parts usefulness then go for Gravity Perseus. If you don't have a stadium then get the Galaxy Pegasus DX set since it comes with the best stadium for MFB and a decent blade as well as a beylauncher and a grip.

well guess i'm getting gravity Perseus then
thank you for the feedback
edit: i just bought gravity Perseus
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:54 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: I was about to purchase a beyblade item online, but the website asked me to enter my Company Name. What do I enter ( an example please)?

If you're not part of a company then don't enter... Don't think that's hard to understand.
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:35 PM)kid-darkness14 Wrote: umm...
or meteo l drago

Get the DX set it comes with the TT Attack stadium which is the best stadium there is.
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:14 PM)skaterforlife Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:35 PM)kid-darkness14 Wrote: umm...
or meteo l drago

Get the DX set it comes with the TT Attack stadium which is the best stadium there is.

i chose gravity perseus
based on ultrablader's
answer and i have the stadium and i wanted good parts so check ultrablader's post
i based it on that
oh if you already have the stadium then definitely get Gravity Perseus
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:41 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: oh if you already have the stadium then definitely get Gravity Perseus
i have i just ordered it
i got a dark wolf for christmas and im thinking about trading it in for another bey should i
Do it! Almost everything is better than Dark Wolf.
Definitely. Get Earth Eagle with the money.
Which stadium should I buy when I get paid? I am house sitting so I gotta stay put so I can't go to the store and check what is out there. I heard thunder whip sucks, I want something balanced where no type gets the overall advantage.
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:56 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:33 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote: I want a good Defense or Balance type MFS bey that looks sick and can win a good battle....This is my first time that im ordering from japan, Ive been lookin at Gravity perseus.ConfusedConfusedCute

Vulcan Horuseus 145D & Earth Aquilla 145 WD respectively also try to get your hands on Ray Gil , the RSF bottom is really useful for defense customization

any other bey vulcan is over my budget btw my budget is $40 USD