Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

is 'iwantbeysplease' trustable, Can I buy from him? and which is better, Vulcan horuseus or Mercury Anubis
which one should i buy Mercury Anubis or Red Sol Blaze?
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:24 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: is 'iwantbeysplease' trustable, Can I buy from him? and which is better, Vulcan horuseus or Mercury Anubis

I dont know is he is trstable...im trying to gt somthing of him....as for your question... Probably Vulcan
Mercury has 85 so it would be more useful. Testing also needs to be done on the wheel whereas for Sol blaze every part was tested and found not great.
Can I get a breakdown of the parts on Mercury Anubis and Vulcan Horseus?
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:45 PM)ODST Wrote: Can I get a breakdown of the parts on Mercury Anubis and Vulcan Horseus?

Vulcan Horuseus:
Face: Plain
Vulcan: It PWNS
Horuseus: Plain, but looks cool.
145: Still technically top-tier.
D: Not really too usefull.

Mercury Anubis:
Face: Plain
Mercury: Hasn't been tested.
Anubis: Nothing Special performace wise.
85: Really good for low attackers.
XF: Hasn't been fully tested, but is outclassed as an attack bottom.
D has its uses, and XF has its uses when you're going against another Attack Type, according to Frownie. Remember Kei's MF L-Drago 90WF. His L-Drago combo kills Defense Types with ease.
Ohh I get it. Thx MoMo ur maybe Smug right Also what beys did u say in ur sig?
If you think hard enough you'll figure them out. I did.
A track and a bottom put together....
Should I buy Vulcan Horseus Or Mercury Anubis?
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:10 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Should I buy Vulcan Horseus Or Mercury Anubis?

Vulcan Horuseus.Mercury hasn't been tested and Vulcan is a beast.
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:40 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: D has its uses, and XF has its uses when you're going against another Attack Type, according to Frownie. Remember Kei's MF L-Drago 90WF. His L-Drago combo kills Defense Types with ease.

I think XF combos are capable of obliterating anything, but with awful consistency due to the high risk of self-ko and easy loss of flower pattern.
Could I have a breakdown of a couple Beyblades I'm thinking about buying?
Hasbro Earth Virgo GB145BS
Hasbro Rock Leone 145WB
Hasbro Earth Eagle 145WD
Also, which is better, Earth Virgo of Earth Eagle?
That's actually pretty hard. Earth Virgo comes with Earth and GB145, both top tier parts. On the other hand, Earth Eagle also comes with 2 top tier parts which is WD and Earth. I guess Earth Virgo is better since you can only get GB145 from Infinity Libra and Earth Virgo.
... Don't forget about BB-97.

Edit: Out of the box, Earth Aquila is better, as you'd only need to change the Clear Wheel to Bull to make it top-tier, but even so, it's still really good w/o customization.
Yea. What I meant to say was Earth Virgo is the cheapest way to get GB145.
hey i was wondering. I'm not sure if I should get Storm Capricorn in the single pack, or the double pack (Lightning Screwdriver) with tattooed Storm Capricorn and Rock Gasher, or BOTH. I'm thinking both, but I'm not sure.
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:45 AM)filipino77 Wrote: hey i was wondering. I'm not sure if I should get Storm Capricorn in the single pack, or the double pack (Lightning Screwdriver) with tattooed Storm Capricorn and Rock Gasher, or BOTH. I'm thinking both, but I'm not sure.

Get the 2 pack. At least it has some useful parts...

WD
Gasher

Either way I'm assuming you're getting for collective purposes anyway.
do you guys think that an
Earth Eagle w/o launcher
Lightning L-drago w/launcher
Flame Saggitario w/o bottom and launcher
plain, grey facebolt for a NIB Gaia Dragoon is a good trade?
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:15 AM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: do you guys think that an
Earth Eagle w/o launcher
Lightning L-drago w/launcher
Flame Saggitario w/o bottom and launcher
plain, grey facebolt for a NIB Gaia Dragoon is a good trade?

Infinitely GREAT for the owner of the Gaia Dragoon.
hahaha very funny. but im getting the same exact beys and more for xmas
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:58 AM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: hahaha very funny. but im getting the same exact beys and more for xmas

Why not just buy a Gaia Dragoon off of Dimsum2u for $9?