Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I recently purchased one Flame Byxis 230WD, and I was wondering if it's worth it to buy another one. I don't think I'll ever be using it competitively (230 that is), but for testing purposes, would anyone recommend at least/most 2 of this interesting Bey?
Is it worth buying Digital Power Launcher??
No, the Digital Power Launcher is not a worthwhile purchase.
why though its good isnt it?
what is a good purchase with 20quid
It may measure your launch strength, but only for the strength of a light launcher...well launch. A string launcher is much better.
Right on! me too, only it was because I liked the beast facebolt as well. It's because I consider myself to be the dark knight of beys. And I'm not meaning batman by any means. <yeah off topic
Just look at the what to buy in MFB list if you really don't know what to buy.
What 2 beys have the most useful parts?

I already know what beys have some, but I can only choose 2.

Thanks!
Storm Pegasis for RF.
Lightning L-Drago
Is that overall or just for attack?
OK guys, whats next for 2011 beys. Im planning to make THE ultimate defense type! Supaburn
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:07 PM)Qwert Wrote: Is that overall or just for attack?

For attack, which in this metagme is pretty much overall.
I think the metagame has balanced out due to the new bottoms and also Basalt Hologorium.

[quote='Anime101' pid='462316' dateline='1292688891']
OK guys, whats next for 2011 beys. Im planning to make THE ultimate defense type! Supaburn
[/quote

Basalt Hologorium in total weighs 50 grams so that's probably the way to go.
Which version of the collector's edition game should I get?
yes, mfb has definitely become a lot less dominated by attack types with the releases of beys such as basalt hologium (defense) and flame byxis (stamina/defense). but, i think that before basalt can be called top tier or be suggested over earth for defense, that more testing has to be done.
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:33 PM)Beyson Wrote: Which version of the collector's edition game should I get?

I'd say overall it would be between counter leone and Cyber pegasis.
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:35 PM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:33 PM)Beyson Wrote: Which version of the collector's edition game should I get?

I'd say overall it would be between counter leone and Cyber pegasis.

Thx for the help! Also, should I get G Pegasus or R Unicorno?
Ray Unicrono(in my opion,also i believe its better then Gpegasis)
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:40 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: Ray Unicrono(in my opion,also i believe its better then Gpegasis)

Yeah, CS is beast.
i believe the combo RayUnicorno100RF is top tier
Galaxy Pegasis DX set or a Ultimate Reshuffle BB-98 Meteo Ver..Im also well aware of the Attack Staduim for 25$ BTW.I really want to avoid that. The Ultimate Reshuffle set is 65$ and The DX set is 68$.Which should i get?