Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

are any of these good prices? i have no paypal, and can't get them any other way:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c...1291749440
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:33 PM)littlechipz Wrote: EDIT: @Megablader2 I wouldn't say Rock Giraffe sucks, Rock is a decent attack wheel, R145 is the heaviest wheel for defence and WB is amonngst the best defence bttom in the HWS series. I know I've just included it, but I can't afford Gravity Perseus as I do not have that much money in my paypal and the Beylauncher kinda sucks for attack types. If I wanted to get a bey for about that price, I'd opt for Vulcan which is on special from dimsum2u. In addition to my lack of interest in stamina types 230 seems the better choice. I personally would choose Pyxis, but I'm willing to get some input from other bladers. What I have noticed is that you, megablader have been posting false/misleading information lately... And in regards to your Wolborg MS, Khel has an Ice Blue one, I beleive he'll accept $30-$40. I'll keep searching for more links Wink Just a note; 100 is an excellent track for stamina and Gravity is outclassed by Vulcan, which I intend to purchase soon. Rather than psoting again, your much better off just editing your post. Also, I did not ask for any other suggestions, I was simply asking for which was better out of the two/three. Next time read the question thoroughly, and I had included that specific strand of information in the original post. T_T

1)Rock is not decent for attack at all and R145 may be heavy but it doesn't stand up to GB145. Also as it presently stands WB has been completly outclassed by RS, RSF and CS for defence so why would anyone use it...
2)The beylauncher does not suck for attack types. I've found no difference at all between using a light launcher and a beylauncher for attack types apart from the beylauncher being more powerful.
3)When did I say anything about Wolborg ms? Personally $30 - $40 is a very good price for an ice blue wolborg ms. I'd buy it.
4) No testing atm proves that 100 is good for stamina whereas AD145 is proven to be very good. Also I never said anything Vulcan cause $19 isn't enough for one.
5) I only suggested Storm Pegasus because it's pretty much essential for attack and thought those were a list of what you had.

My suggestions haven't been misleading/wrong. Rock Giraffe maybe doesn't suck but all it's parts are otuclassed by others so what's the point in getting it. Also I only mentioned Gravity Perseus because you wanted series 2 beys and you said you WD broke. Also Flame Pyxis only has one very useful part which is 230 and also I don't consider it essential to buy when there's better beys you don't have.

You can say whatever you want and buy outclassed beys but I was only trying to help so you're being really rude by doing this....
Which is better??
RAY GIL 100RSF or RAY UNICORNO D125CS?

Thanks!
Ray Gill

Because Ray Gill comes with three Top tier parts

Ray 100 and RSF

Whereas Ray unicorno only has two Top tier parts

Ray and CS
Ray Unicorno.
Ray Gil, I think. Well, that's what I've heard. I'm getting Ray Unicorno in a few days, I'll PM you my rating of it if you like.
ray gill as it comes with ray, a top-tier attack part, 100, which can be used in alot of situations, and RSF, which can be useful, also it just looks cool!
(Dec. 07, 2010  8:58 PM)Moss Wrote: Ray Gill

Because Ray Gill comes with three Top tier parts

Ray 100 and RSF

Whereas Ray unicorno only has two Top tier parts

Ray and CS

D125 is really good for stamina, beating low and high tracks (thanks Diamond hah)
I have to choose only one to buy these days...but I don`t know which one would be better for fighting ... :o
YouTube has proved me wrong. Ray Gil versus Ray Unicorno, Ray Unicorno won every time. (4 rounds). Could have been luck though. It was a stadium out every time. It was in a TT attack stadium.
(Dec. 07, 2010  9:04 PM)Nwolf Wrote: ray gill as it comes with ray, a top-tier attack part, 100, which can be used in alot of situations, and RSF, which can be useful, also it just looks cool!
Uhhh... Dude, they both come with the Ray Metal Wheel. Lol
Yup so according to your logic customizing is impossible.
(Dec. 07, 2010  9:16 PM)Moss Wrote: Yup so according to your logic customizing is impossible.
Wait, what?
ray gil has three top tier parts, ray unicorno only has two
A lot of people have just said that?

RS is better than RSF though, and CS is useful in both attack and defence.

Again D125 as a stamina track beats both high and low height stamina combod
If Ray Gil comes with more useful parts than unicorn I`d choose Gil...

If Ray Gil has RSF= Rubber Semi Flat , that means that Ray Gil is a little more defensive than Ray Unicorn?
CS can also be used defensively.
I have Dark Wolf and Flame Libra ... would some Ray Gil`s part be good combination with my others MF?
PD: I`d like to win against Earth Aquila :p
well Christmas is coming soon and i was considering importing my first Japanese beyblade and there are 3 beys i got my eye on (1) ray Unicorno because i hear it is a pretty good bey in general (2)burn Phoenix because i have read that the burn wheel is one of the best stamina wheels and (3) gravity perseus i want this manly for the LR beylauncher but if i get this i may want to also get some launcher rubbers too if you can suggest any thing else i am more then willing to listen and thanks for your help ahead of time
Haze, stop giving wrong information, don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

GeRy_Katina: ray gil won't synthesise well with your other beys, but Dark wolf and flame libra are not good purchases, the only good parts are flame and T125.

Urtiscay: Burn is the best stamina wheel, without leaving it up to luck (5 minute Virgo mold). What other beys do you have?
all the beys i have right now are from hasbro 6 of which came from the dual packs (or what ever you call it ) but the current beys i have is storm Perseus 105 RF lighting l drago 100HF rock leone 145WB Flame Sagittario C145S rock aquario 125SF earth wolf 105WD and flame bull 100F
(Dec. 07, 2010  11:02 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Haze, stop giving wrong information, don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

GeRy_Katina: ray gil won't synthesise well with your other beys, but Dark wolf and flame libra are not good purchases, the only good parts are flame and T125.

Urtiscay: Burn is the best stamina wheel, without leaving it up to luck (5 minute Virgo mold). What other beys do you have?

What do you mean? What was wrong about that? And where'd my post go?
It was deleted, probably because it was very misleading.

urtiscay, all those beys would be quite good for you IMO.

Ray Unicorno will let you make Ray Unicorno 100RF, Earth bull D125WD and Earth Bull C145 CS

Burn Phoenix will let you make Burn bull 100/125/145WD

Gravity Perseus will let you make Gravity perseus 100/125/145 RF (Would probably want to put a MF on that), and Earth Bull AD145 WD
thank you i think i may want to go for ray unicorno if you think of a different bey that would be better for me to buy instead please let me know i am open to suggestions!
You told me that R Gil is better because of it parts.. but I want to know which one is better for battling the way it comes (without customizations, because I don`t have parts enough to do that yet)
I saw youtube videos and it seems that R unicorn is better without customizations when battling...
What should I buy? I have about 350... and I'm tempted to go on a bey spree.

I'll probably be using 200 for rare beys, what shuold i do with the remaining 150?
I know I'll be getting a BB 98, so thats 70 dollars.

What should i do with 80? I have all the MFB I desire...