Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

cool...i will have 2 look out 4 it. Joyful_3
whats everyones favorite attack wheel, stamina, an defense?
i ask because im looking for my next purchase and i want everyones opinion.
my favs that i already have are, Ray, Earth, and Thermal.
just tell us what beys are currently at your store and someone will tell you the best out of those to get, someone's favorite might not always be very good in a combo
I got a prize from someone its:
3 Explosion Boosters or 2 Starters or 1 Starter and 2 boosters (all Explosion)
I do not know what to choose...
I also think I should choose G-Peg and R-Uni for 2 boosters.
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:09 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I got a prize from someone its:
3 Explosion Boosters or 2 Starters or 1 Starter and 2 boosters (all Explosion)
I do not know what to choose...
I also think I should choose G-Peg and R-Uni for 2 boosters.

Maybe Ray Gil instead of Ray Unicorno?
I'm thinking about picking 2 G-peg and 1 Ray Unicorno...
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:32 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I'm thinking about picking 2 G-peg and 1 Ray Unicorno...

Choose Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasus, and Ray Unicorno. ;D
How about G-Peg, Ray Unicorno and Meteo L Drago?
Meteo hasn't shown to be the best.There are better choices. Gravity P.+Ray Unicorno+Galaxy P.=Gravity Perseus D125R2F. Hopefully you have MF's
Thanks, I already have MF's.
(Dec. 05, 2010  12:50 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: just tell us what beys are currently at your store and someone will tell you the best out of those to get, someone's favorite might not always be very good in a combo

i order mine on the web so sky is the limit chief.
Hey u guys are aware that the Hasbro launcher grip came with a poster that has the first English wave of Metal Fusion Beyblades.

Are there currently any products that have posters for the second wave (L Drago, Earth Eagle etc...)

thanks.
Wrong Thread use the ask a question get an answer thread
Uhmm why would this even go in Purchase Consultation ?
Im sorry I thought that that my question involved something I can purchase.

(This forum is a lot more complex then any other forum ive ever been on so i keep putting stuff in the wrong place)

I apologize to the moderators.

Thank You S-Pegasus for telling me where to go.
Dragoon MS Red Recolor or Dragoon MSUV? Which is a better purchase? (both have mint stickers)
msuv is rarer
For performance I would go for MSUV for rarity and re-sale value I would go for the red MS.
I am not using either one at all, I am keeping them for collection.
However I can only buy one, and I'm not interested in selling them once I do buy it.
Also in terms of how cool it looks, MSUV or Red MS?
That would be entirely based on your own opinion.
MSUV is rarer but it's up to you.
Sorry if this goes a bit out of topic, but how much CAD$ would a Dragoon MSUV go for? (NIB)
if the prices for the 2 beys are similar i'll get MSUV, but if MSUV goes over 200 then i'd rather get the red dragoon ms so i have money to get bb-98..
Should i get Meteo L Drago With a Attack Stadium Or the Metal Fight Beyblade 2 Reverse Dragon Attack Set?
Get the Meteo L Drago with the Attack Stadium. You would need a stadium anyway and the wide square isn't good for testing.
Ok thanks do you know if beyblademon is a trustworthy person to buy a Attack Stadium Off
If you look at his thread, kimchi has bought some stuff from him before, so he should be safe.
Otherwise wait until the others receive their stadiums but there might not be any left.

It's your choice.