Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Wow with that you can buy

Ray Gil 100 RSF

Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF

Vulcan Horuseus 145D

Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F

Maybe Gravity Perseus also it looks awesome
I wouldn't get those... If you haven't got an attack stadium then your top priority should be BB-32. Depends really though after that what type you want and what you've already got.
i would try getting ray gill as it contains RSF which is ok, ray which is a top-tier attack wheel and 100 which can be used well, and it just looks plain awesome!
hmm, BB-97 or BB-98? personally i lie both attack and defence Tongue_out
(Dec. 02, 2010  10:16 PM)newsky2 Wrote: hmm, BB-97 or BB-98? personally i lie both attack and defence Tongue_out

BB-98 has new parts not found anywhere else, like DF105 and LRF.

BB-97 has parts you can get separately, and they aren't new, like RS and GB145, which you can get with Earth Virgo and Grand Ketos.

Overall, BB-98 is better.
Can someone help me if that's ok?
What beyblade should i get?

[1]BB-36 Metal Faces [Black]
[2]BB-10 Attack Stadium [Clear]
[3]Yotsuba Vol.2 [Manga]
[4]Save Up for something else
If you don't have a stadium already, getting the Attack Stadium should be your top priority.
Then Metal Faces and the rest.
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:14 AM)blah Wrote: If you don't have a stadium already, getting the Attack Stadium should be your top priority.
Then Metal Faces and the rest.

But I already have the Balance stadium. Meh I'll just sell it Smile OHHHH THAT WOULD GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO BUY MORE THINGS ONLINE YOUR A GENIUS WHATHEBLAH/BLAH!
I'm wondering, what is the coolest looking Beyblade in Metal Fusion?
(I use the Hybrid system)
Uhmm, that would be up to your own opinion.
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:14 AM)k20000 Wrote: I'm wondering, what is the coolest looking Beyblade in Metal Fusion?
(I use the Hybrid system)
Why are you using this topic ? Obviously it is up to you, tastes differ between people. Anyway, we have a thread in the Beyblade General forum for Beyblades people find look the best.
Would it be a good idea to buy BB-32, Lightning L-drago, the metal faces, and cancer? if not what else would you recommend? P.S. I'm probably gonna cancer in America.
Buy BB-32 first then buy Lightning l-drago,Metal faces and Dark Cancer last.
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:43 AM)Sothe422 Wrote: Would it be a good idea to buy BB-32, Lightning L-drago, the metal faces, and cancer? if not what else would you recommend? P.S. I'm probably gonna cancer in America.

Buy Cancer online, because Gasher has been known to have faulty CH120's.

But, that's an excellent purchase!
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:44 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: Buy BB-32 first then buy Lightning l-drago,Metal faces and Dark Cancer last.

why should I buy them later if I can buy them all at once?
What he meant was that was the order of things you should prioritize yourself to getting. If you can get all of them, go ahead, no ones stopping you.
He's just listing them from highest to lowest priority.
But if you can buy them all at once, that's even better.
(Nov. 29, 2010  3:17 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Bukushin susnou is the best of those. Has shown potential in the combo MF Bukushin Bull 90CS whereas the other two have shown to be terrible with little use.

to late i already got cyber pegasus and he is not usless!!! he has been shown to be of great costumization potential so he is not worthless FYI but i have to agree that counter leone is somewhat carp. Chocked_2
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:53 AM)rabidboy Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  3:17 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Bukushin susnou is the best of those. Has shown potential in the combo MF Bukushin Bull 90CS whereas the other two have shown to be terrible with little use.

to late i already got cyber pegasus and he is not usless!!! he has been shown to be of great costumization potential so he is not worthless FYI but i have to agree that counter leone is somewhat carp. Chocked_2

Megablader2 didn't say they were worthless...

Cyber and Counter are carp because they are outclassed by many customizations.
um rabid person wat stadium are u using
That is off topic, take it to PMs.
Orthorus or however u spell it. Orthos G light blue. What's a good price to pay for this mint? Thanks
$20 - $30 since it's competitively useless but kinda hard to find. The takara version is much cooler but much rarer.
how much for ray gill and flame byxis seperately...
What Should I buy First,next,next and last?

1.BB-22 Virgo set
2.MF's
3.BB-88 Meteo L-Drago
4.BBP-01 Vulcan Horuseus 145D