Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 30, 2010  11:33 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: Well, I happen to like Driger S better, as I like stamina more than attack. But they are both pretty good.

I'd probably get Dranzer V2, overall more useful parts starting out.
is driger ms a good bey to buy
i found one on ebay for real cheap ( may be to good to be true)
Driger MS is on eBay for like $3 shipped.
It's pretty bad when to compared to other HMS, however the Attack ring is okay.
When I say okay, I mean really outclassed.
well the only hms beys i can find on ebay are strata dragoon ms, draciel ms, and driger ms, and the price was $0.99 for not $3
Well if you add on shipping to that it equals $3 not ?

Or have the prices of them changed ? o.o
Alright go bid then. o.o

I said prices could have changed.
ok then thank you
I'm having some trouble deciding what I should do...

I have about 60 dollars. Should I save up some more to get BB-98 ? (I have no 85, 90, or Meteo L Drago.)

Or should I spend it on a Dragoon MS/MSUV (Provided I can Find one) ?
(Dec. 01, 2010  4:05 AM)Kimchi Wrote: I'm having some trouble deciding what I should do...

I have about 60 dollars. Should I save up some more to get BB-98 ? (I have no 85, 90, or Meteo L Drago.)

Or should I spend it on a Dragoon MS/MSUV (Provided I can Find one) ?

If you don't have an attack Stadium, then BB-32 from Dimsum should be your priority. (Just Saying)

I'd have to say BB-98 of the 2 you asked about, because Dragoon MS[UV] would be for collection.

But it really depends on if you want to collect or play more.
Kimchi, I'll enlighten you on the topic of BB-98, but Blaze is right; if you don't have an Attack Stadium, get that first through BB-32 or some other means to get that Stadium.

Now, in regard to BB-98, it needs to be tested some more (Kai-V and I have agreed to do some formal testing when the break arrives). However, with the presence of L-Drago II Assault and Rush Wheels, as well as 85, XF, and LRF, this Set is worth getting.

The new L-Drago II Wheels have shown some signs of Smash, but testing at different heights must be done, although I can safely say that these Wheels, like the current L-Drago II Absorb Wheel, works best on lower Tracks.
Hey everyone!

I need to know quick:
I buy Rock giraffe or Gravity Perseus
NOTE:
Giraffe will be used in a zombie combination for its rubber track and WB tip.
Perseus will be used in an attack combo for its clear wheel and metal wheel.
You can't make a zombie in MFB. You need a bearing part which we don't have. Anyway Gravity Perseus is better.
Yeh, spin steal, Left spin + rubber
No, that's energy transfer or pain split, haha.
k, one more person vote then ill buy
(Dec. 01, 2010  11:29 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Hey everyone!

I need to know quick:
I buy Rock giraffe or Gravity Perseus
NOTE:
Giraffe will be used in a zombie combination for its rubber track and WB tip.
Perseus will be used in an attack combo for its clear wheel and metal wheel.

Gravity Perseus.
which 1 meteo ldrago or ldrago 105f
i nid 3 votes
Meteo L drago. But only if you've Lightning L drago since Lightning L drago is a much better but than Meteo L drago.
(Dec. 01, 2010  2:23 PM)LdragoMeteo Wrote: which 1 meteo ldrago or ldrago 105f
i nid 3 votes

You tube videos suggest Meteo is better & also if you see Fyuurs videos Meteo L-Drago 90 R2F that he used was pretty good against that Vulcan Horuseus 85 R2F he uses

so i would go for Meteo + it looks awesome & has some zombie features in it , but you can't make it a zombie & use it in tournaments
(Dec. 01, 2010  4:39 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: so i would go for Meteo + it looks awesome & has some zombie features in it , but you can't make it a zombie & use it in tournaments

I think you mean Absorb L-Drago II. Rubber on the Wheel is not a characteristic of a Zombie; a free-spinning bearing is.

And even if you could utilize Meteo L-Drago's parts into a Zombie Bey with a free-spinning bearing (if TT ever comes around to making one), it wouldn't be banned in tournaments...
(Dec. 01, 2010  11:39 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: k, one more person vote then ill buy

I'd get gravity perseus.
You get a sweet launcher with it.
Sadly, mine broke after some rough use Uncertain lol
Hi!
I`d like some advice...

I`d like to buy a Ray Unicorno but I don`t know which of these are the best to buy...

Ray Unicorno D125CS

or

"RAY UNICORNO" D125CS
AURORA VER. LIMITED

Thanks!!
if you like to battle get the regular ray unicorno if you like to collect get the ray unicorno D125CS
AURORA VER
I wanna battle... but the aurora version is the one I like the most.. but it doesn`t matter if the rare version is worse to battle...