Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Dude which beyblade should i get cyber pegasis, counter leone, or the other one that comes with the DS game??
(Nov. 30, 2010  5:05 AM)DiAZz9769 Wrote: Dude which beyblade should i get cyber pegasis, counter leone, or the other one that comes with the DS game??

It's really just get the one you think looks best. All of them have outclassed parts.
Edit:all outclassed except for the metal faces.
Stadium recommends. I can't buy online so I have to be able to get it at like target or something.
You're top priority should be to get an Attack Stadium however the problem is, you can't buy online.

Maybe you could arrange to purchase one from someone on the WBO who lives in the same area as you ?

That would be your best option as Hasbro stadiums are completely imbalanced and are a waste of money.

But if you have to get a Hasbro stadium then get the Lightning Force Stadium. Although it cannot be compared to the Attack Stadium, it is one of the best stadiums Hasbro has made.
I'll try to plead a bit more. I have til christmas. Meanwhile if anybody living in SW WA is willing to sell one to me, contact me. Or can anybody recommend some trustworthy, I mean REALLY trustworthy, to buy from in Japan? They don't want me to buy online because 1. A broken stadium will be hard to send back, and 2. My parents cards have often been used after we buy online. Other people saying it's a good place to buy from might convince them.
Buy from Dimsum2u or AkirasDaddy.
He said he can't buy online. T_T
He said REALLY TRUSTWORTHY, didn't he? Or maybe I misunderstood.
Yeah I said I might be able to. If my parents hear from others about trustworthy sellers. Sorry if I mislead you. D:
Trust me. dimsum2u and AkirasDaddy are both EXTREMELY TRUSTWORTHY. Check out the positive feedback.
Dimsum2u:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER
AkirasDaddy:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AkirasDa...-Drago-etc
Question about selling beyblades, what is the prefer method Sellers us when they send there beyblades to the buyer? Do they use Fedex or something? I'm just confused is all...
They use their local postal service, whichever it may be.
However in some cases you may be able to ask for a different courier.
(Nov. 30, 2010  8:11 AM)blah Wrote: They use their local postal service, whichever it may be.

ah okay
Does anyone mind recommending a good postal service for someone who lives in the United States?
(Nov. 30, 2010  8:17 AM)Shade_Koopa Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2010  8:11 AM)blah Wrote: They use their local postal service, whichever it may be.

ah okay
Does anyone mind recommending a good postal service for someone who lives in the United States?

USPS Is very reliable.
Should I get Driger S or Dranzer V2? Same price.
If you are interested in plastics, then yeah.
They are both very good blades.
I think he meant what one should he get, but i may be wrong?

If i were you i would get the Driger there both Great beys but Driger is my favorite plastic
that is just my opinion.
Well, I happen to like Driger S better, as I like stamina more than attack. But they are both pretty good.
Lol it isn't based on your own opinion because that biassed.
It's based on what's good.

And you basically repeated what I said... Uncertain
Dude which beyblade should i get

Cyber Pegasis
Counter Leone
Bakushin Susanow
Whichever one you like the most.
They are all pretty bad, however if Bakushin Susanow does come with 90 and WF get that.
blah i think he means the hsbro one with 105 and f
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:20 AM)DiAZz9769 Wrote: Dude which beyblade should i get

Cyber Pegasis
Counter Leone
Bakushin Susanow

I already answered you...
That is why I said if it does come with 90 and WF.
Otherwise it is up to which one he likes the most. :L
I think he is probably thinking to get the videogames with those. :\ . They just are not that good. They may be special edition and all, but they are not good beyblades, and ign gave the game like a 6 or something. But if you must have one, they are all about the same in outclassedness (If that's even a word). But I believe Bakushin has tested the best.

Oh, and blah, I tend not to read much about replies before a question. Sorry... but isn't this thread basically about stating your opinion? Suggesting others what to buy. It's just some people like certain things better, like the Burn/Earth debate.