Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

i have a question...i hear that Queztzalcoatl is a good bey. should i get it?
which version of the beyblade game would be better to get the one with cyber pegasis counter leone or bakushin sho-something
(Nov. 26, 2010  12:20 AM)Perseus1757 Wrote: i have a question...i hear that Queztzalcoatl is a good bey. should i get it?

Personally, I wouldn't as there are so many upcoming Wheels that are outclassing it. Pegasis, Ray, Lightning L-Drago, Vulcan, Gravity Perseus, and I even suspect the Meteo L-Drago II (Assault and Rush Versions) will prove to be better than Quetz.

(Nov. 26, 2010  12:22 AM)finnthehuman Wrote: which version of the beyblade game would be better to get the one with cyber pegasis counter leone or bakushin sho-something

The only thing useful are the Metal Faces; the parts are all garbage - far from top-tier. It's up to you whether you want a red, green, or blue Metal Face, hahah.
(Nov. 26, 2010  12:20 AM)Perseus1757 Wrote: i have a question...i hear that Queztzalcoatl is a good bey. should i get it?

Quetz is a good bey as it comes with 90, but recent testing shows it isn't as good as it was before. It is still good, however, but a lot of recent beys are better than Quetz nowadays.

EDIT: Beaten by Momo.
yes, gravity perseus is an amazing bey
It actually really isn't, unless you already have a fair collection.
(Nov. 26, 2010  3:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It actually really isn't, unless you already have a fair collection.

It has shown potential to be better than Quetz.

Not sure about others, though.
Gravity Perseus kills anything on WB, but on RS-based Defense Beys, it doesn't do too well. I'll have to play around with it more when my Reshuffle Sets come.
question 1: who is a better defense type? Earth Bull C145WB or Gravity Perseus C145 WB.
question 2: who is a better attack type? Ray Unicorno, Galaxy Pegasis,or Meteo l Drago?
question 3: what is a better attack tip? RF, R2F, or Meteo l drago's tip?

I need answers ASAP!!!!!
1: Earth Bull C145WB, but you should slap a MF on that to make it top-tier.
2: Ray; Galaxy has very little Attack potential, and Meteo has some Smash, but Ray is already top-tier
3: RF, but for Right-Spin Combos, R^2F is better (it should be properly worn in though).

Edit: On a similar note, LRF from BB-98 should prove to be excellent for Left-Spin Combos.
my friend got the gp with the lr launcher and the only bad or not great piece is the spin track.. everything else is actualy pretty good
THANK YOU! U R A LIFESAVER!!!

One last question. Would Lightning l drago be better than ray unicorno, galaxy pegasis, or meteo l drago?

I'm sorry for battering everyone with questions. Meteo l drago was going away on ebay in a few days, and i needed to know if i should get 'im.
The spin track is supposed to be great for stamina. T_T
(Nov. 26, 2010  4:32 AM)blah Wrote: The spin track is supposed to be great for stamina. T_T

U talkin'to me?
I think blah is talking to rabidboy, not you
On a scale from 1 to 10, how much of a difference do each of these make in a defense combo?

1. Bull energy ring.
2. Metal Face
(Nov. 26, 2010  4:35 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: I think blah is talking to rabidboy, not you

No, I am talking to spaz76.
but there was some controversy over the difference between 145 and df145. Any philosophy on this subject?
How much is a Burning Kerberous worth ?

Thanks.
(Nov. 26, 2010  4:51 AM)blah Wrote: How much is a Burning Kerberous worth ?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it's worth around 70 bucks.
(Nov. 26, 2010  4:57 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Nooooooo
Used $25ish, NIB $40 or so.

Can you believe Blah is HESITATING when I'm offering him Burning kerberous for 5$ (because he's getting a few rare/expensive beys from me)

ps: so yeah mcfrown, if you want it, all yours baby.