Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

who should is shop: flame sagitario or storm pegasus?
(Nov. 24, 2010  6:38 PM)MrPYNOG Wrote: who should is shop: flame sagitario or storm pegasus?

Storm Pegasus 105RF is definitely better, as RF is fundamental part to Attack Beys. C145 is good for defense, but overall Pegasus is a better buy. Then you should get Sagittario after that.
who should i get
-aquila or unicorno
(Nov. 24, 2010  11:28 PM)Arabking Wrote: who should i get
-aquila or unicorno

Depends on what you want to make.

Attack Combo or Defense Combo.

Aquilla for Earth = Defense Combo Part

Unicorno for Ray, and CS = Attack Combo Parts
Ok,so...

I want to get my nephew some Beys and teach him how to play.

What I need are a few that are easy to launch and need little customization.

He's held a Beyblade and spun it before, but now he's competent enough to learn the proper rules of the game.

Any suggestions?
earth eagle is top tier right out of the box, in fact, it is one of the few that are, so I would get earth eagle, because it requires little or no customization
its not exactly top tier
it needs the bull clear wheel

get him earth eagle, lightning ldrago, and storm pegasis, and/or maybe rock leon, dark bull ( or you could get the rock leon and flame bull double pack), and flame saggitario
Out of these 3 Try Sets which should I buy?

A: Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, Meteo L Drago LW105LF, Launcher Grip, LED Scope, Yellow Square Stadium
B: Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Launcher Grip, Rubber Grips, Blue Square Stadium
C: Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Rock Giraffe R145WB, Power L\R Launcher, Black Triple Battle Stadium

With A or B I can also get another Starter Set, so with those which bey should I get as well?
Get A. And pick up a Ray Gil while you're at it.
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:46 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Ok,so...

He's held a Beyblade and spun it before, but now he's competent enough to learn the proper rules of the game.

Any suggestions?

First one to get, definitely Earth Eagle/Aquila. Earth, 145, and WD are great parts. Many have said that this is the best beyblade right out of the box.
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:01 AM)BeyFan Wrote:

Any suggestions?

First one to get, definitely Earth Eagle/Aquila. Earth, 145, and WD are great parts. Many have said that this is the best beyblade right out of the box.

This brings up another question. I have a mold 1 Aquila and a Mold 2 Eagle which I bought recently. Would I be better off giving him one of mine as a hand-me-down or getting him some of his own?
should I get burn phoenix or flame sagittario?(sagittario only for C145)
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:03 AM)BlackAce Wrote:

Any suggestions?

This brings up another question. I have a mold 1 Aquila and a Mold 2 Eagle which I bought recently. Would I be better off giving him one of mine as a hand-me-down or getting him some of his own?

What are the differences in the mold?

Currently I only have a Flame Saggitario, so I'm not sure what would be better to get Earth Eagle\Aquila or Ray Gil\Unicorno

Any suggestions?

give him your mold 2
Evan: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Variations

@alexscott12: I'm still on the fence. I mean,it's not like I can't easily go out and buy him his own. Plus,he needs other stuff.
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:05 AM)Evan Wrote:

Any suggestions?

What are the differences in the mold?

Currently I only have a Flame Saggitario, so I'm not sure what would be better to get Earth Eagle\Aquila or Ray Gil\Unicorno
earth eagle because none of the sagittario parts are for attack which gil
and unicorno are both classified as
@alexscott12: I'm still on the fence. I mean,it's not like I can't easily go out and buy him his own. Plus,he needs other stuff.
[/quote]
ok then, only give him one of yours if you can't find another, but honestly,considering you already have two, it would just be cheaper to give him one of yours and save the money for another one he wants
i dont know much about quetz but i have heard a lot of good about and it sounds like a good idea 2 get it
Ok this is my real question should i get bb46 because its cheap or should I get bb32 because its better
BB-32 because it comes with the best TT stadium
BB-32, includes attack stadium, just that makes it worth it.
Get that.
Should I get that for 60 dollars or bb10 for 40 since i don't want the beys or the beylaunchers
Anyone but me notice the new beys coming with the ds games here in the u.s.? I want the game and no matter what Im buying one for the metal face plate. I just want the one thats best.
The best would be Bakushin Susanow since Hasbro will be releasing a hws version of pegasis and leone which is where they got the idea of cyber and counter
darn I cant go to walmart...gonna hav ta buy it online den. thx.
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:07 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: The best would be Bakushin Susanow since Hasbro will be releasing a hws version of pegasis and leone which is where they got the idea of cyber and counter
I doubt Hasbro will release those two because they already have it; the DS ones.