Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 23, 2010  6:24 PM)Rashamon Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...1926wt_905

Real? If so should I get it?

That stadium is not made by TT and so is not legal for WBO organized play. If I remember correctly it is also very big. Why don't you just get a TT Attack or Standard stadium ?
I kind of want the triple national dx set and I still don't have a stadium from tt is the stadium from that set any good?
(Nov. 24, 2010  2:37 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: I kind of want the triple national dx set and I still don't have a stadium from tt is the stadium from that set any good?

It has not been throughly tested at all, so your better off buying a BB-32.

It looks bad, IMO.
Plus it is not made by TAKARA-TOMY ...
what about bb46 or should i just try to find bb10 32 or 09
(Nov. 24, 2010  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus it is not made by TAKARA-TOMY ...

In red. Hah

.jpg   !B9uo-kQ!Wk~$(KGrHqN,!i0EzNrdOD2WBM6pfjtL3Q~~0_12.JPG (Size: 46.57 KB / Downloads: 107)
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:14 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: what about bb46 or should i just try to find bb10 32 or 09
BB-46 can be fine, but you should definitely look for the last three items you mentioned.
but wich should i get if i were to choose one
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:23 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: but wich should i get if i were to choose one

BB-32 would be less hassle but more expensive than if you bought BB-10 via Yahoo! Japan Auctions, but then you still have commission and stuff. BB-09 is pretty rare, I haven't seen one. I guess if you want it cheaper, go with YJA, but getting BB-32 is easier.
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:23 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: but wich should i get if i were to choose one

BB-32 is easiest to find...
but if i wanted to i could get bb46 would it work similar to an attack satdium
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:30 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: but if i wanted to i could get bb46 would it work similar to an attack satdium

Not so much.

Although, it does come with 2 Stadiums in 1.
but will i still be able to slide shoot and it will knock otherbeys out
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:20 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: In red. Hah
I am quite sure TAKARA-TOMY just approves it, because if they were really making it why would they not sell it themselves as well in Japan ?

Kiefer_777 Wrote:but will i still be able to slide shoot and it will knock otherbeys out
Yes.
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:20 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: In red. Hah
I am quite sure TAKARA-TOMY just approves it, because if they were really making it why would they not sell it themselves as well in Japan ?

That doesn't mean much, but I might buy it and test it out.
Hey all! I need some advice on who to get. Galaxy Pegasis or Meteo l drago? I need an answer ASAP!!! The real question is who is better.
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Neither?
I'd rather get G. Peg. though.

So, if i shouldn't get either, who should i get? Ray Unicorno? Just tell me a couple worthwile purchases.
Why don't you just check the "What to buy in MFB" thread ?
Deleted becausE there's a thread for that question
I just want a cheap blade, second hand is okay, I also need a ripcord and a launcher to go with.
Even second hand will do! Any recommendations?!
Is rock Aries worth getting?
Does it have any useful parts, or should I get some thing else.
Tried to fond a beywiki article for it, but there isn't one yet.
Clay Aries is pretty much the same thing, with the difference in the Metal and Light Wheels. Rock Aries is severely outclassed, so it's really not worth getting.
should i get gravity perseus. is Quetz a good decision also
Which quetz