Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

what exactly the better parts because it costs the same price
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:25 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: what exactly the better parts because it costs the same price

Libra is the best-defense wheel ever. Burn is a top-tier stamina wheel. Pegasis is a top-tier at 145 track. 85 is the lowest track ever, the rarest, and has exceptional stamina. 90 is rare, and good for attack types and stamina types. 100 is a good stamina and attack track. RF is a top-tier attack bottom. Comes with the new Metal Faces Custom Vers.
WD is a top-tier stamina bottom and D is too.

Basically it's the best set ever.
(Nov. 21, 2010  11:11 PM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: I have around $80 and I have no clue what to buy i already have every hasbro blade a ray unicorno and a meteo ldrago
I want to make a top tier attack and defense type so what should I buy
Buy a BB-32, and Vulcan Horuseus from Dimsum2u.

Edit: That is if you don't have a TT Attack Stadium.
but the ldrago set also comes with awesome parts
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:38 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: but the ldrago set also comes with awesome parts

Yes, but the Super Deck Set comes with more useful parts, and is cheaper.
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:38 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: but the ldrago set also comes with awesome parts

What stadium do you have?
Do you mean the Super Attack Stadium?
the diameter is 18 inches and is one of the most popular stadiums according to the seller that I got it from
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:10 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: blue attack stadium takara tomy

That's Super Attack.

Buy BB-32, and Vulcan Horuseus, and you'll thank me later.

(Nov. 22, 2010  2:25 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: the diameter is 18 inches and is one of the most popular stadiums according to the seller that I got it from

Your stadium isn't an offical Takara Tomy at all.

It's an Alladin Corm Plastic-Gen Attack Stadium.

Follow my advice.
is it ok or should i buy a real super attack stadium and what was ur advice
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:37 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: is it ok or should i buy a real super attack stadium and what was ur advice

Buy a BB-32 from Dimsum.

BB-32 costs $60

BB-32 comes with a Clear Takary Tomy Attack Stadium, 2 Beylaunchers, Storm Pegasus, and Dark Wolf.
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:48 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: what about bb41
I can get one for 32

Super Attack sucks. Get BB-32, as the regular Attack Stadium is the best released thus far.
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:48 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: what about bb41
I can get one for 32

BB-41 sucks and isn't worth buying.

Only buy BB-41 after you get a Takara Tomy Attack Stadium.
is there any way just to get the attack stadium without buying it with wolf and peguses
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:55 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: is there any way just to get the attack stadium without buying it with wolf and peguses

BB-10, you can get those on YJA for about 1200 yen. But you still have to pay for commission and such.
(Nov. 22, 2010  3:11 AM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: what is yja
Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
should i get bb-98, 97, or 96
BB-97 and BB-98 both have good parts for Defense and Attack respectively. It all depends on whether you want Attack or Defense.
well from 96 i believe libra is banned from wbo play and i will be getting burn fireblaze
97 i can get hasbros earth virgo for gb145 and ray gil gives me rsf which is as good or better that rs
and 98 comes with 85 and xf which is hard to get, and the l string launcher, mf2, and sf i all need
then three diferent ldrago II and 2 meteo's
i think i found what i want
MF'S or MF-H . whick ones will be more useful
MF-H is supposed to be more heavy but you only get one proper metal face in it.
Without customizing, what are the best beyblades??? Is burn fireblaze a good one??? Cause I'm planning on buying it.