Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 21, 2010  5:31 PM)jr591 Wrote: Should I wait until the Hasbro release of Earth Virgo and order Gravity Perseus from dimsum2u, or should I just get the Ultimate Reshuffle Set-Perseus Version? It contains the GB145 and AD145 tracks that I want, plus an RS tip! The only drawback that I can think of is not having another Earth wheel to play with. What do you guys think?

Grav. perseus set , you can also order an earth eagle from him for combine shipping which will make it less + u get an earth wheel,
should i get ray unicorno or gravity perseus?

and between the MF should i get the normal MF or MF2?
^ get ray unicorno, it comes with ray a top tier attack part and CS also the MF depends on what type of combo you want...
mf2 is better
is gravity perseus a good buy? i found one thats pretty pricey. its a hot lookin bey, but how does it perform?
well it's ok, but it's outclassed by many beys...
long as its a decent addition to my collection and it isnt garbage. i was a bit skeptical cuz it spins both ways and i was wondering how the quality of that switchable launcher is?
=/ i was thinking of gravity persues because i need a left beylauncher too stupid hasbro
well it's good because of the fact it's a collectible, it looks good, and you can change top to change performance, and if it comes with the L/R spin launcher I'd say it was a good buy, depending on the price...
i know. i need a left string launcher. my ldrago cant hang with the ripcord
ray unicorn -$17
gravity perseus-$15
i found it for 20 bucks plus s&h from japan so its an arm and a leg but im goin get it. thanx for the help bro
What would be better:
Gold Quetzalcoatl 90WF (I do own RF) or Pre-HWS Triple-Pack (Pisces D125BS, Virgo DF145BS, Aries 125D)?
it depends, Queatzlcoatl is a must buy bey, if quetz cost about the same i would go for quetz as it has mre useful parts and it's a better bey than all the others...
Quetz is $16, Triple-Pack is $18. I've heard Aries 125D is rare....
it is, but queatz is more useful, and probably isn't sold many places, it depends wether you want attack or defence...
No those prices are wrong. Those prices will be in Pounds not dollars. Those prices are too cheap. Also Aries 125D isn't that rare anymore since the one that came in the triple pack is almost exactly the same, it's just the track that's different. Quetz is more useful since the only good thing is that set is Virgo which can be bought seperatly from some sellers on ebay. Personally there are better things you could get than both of them I think like Ray unicorno where pretty much all of the parts have found use.
They are from dimsum2u, so dollars.
I think I'll somehow get both. But Quetz first, even though it is slightly outclassed, for BeyInferno.
EDIT: Whoops. You're right.
It's not that outclassed but is not the amazing attack bey it used to be.
I have around $80 and I have no clue what to buy i already have every hasbro blade a ray unicorno and a meteo ldrago
I want to make a top tier attack and defense type so what should I buy
get a
Pegasus Pre-hws (not storm)
get Metal Faces
and for defence get a Earth Virgo if you dont have it

oh and a Galaxy Pegasus for the R^2F
there are many more but those are the ones i suggest
Defence:

Earth Virgo For GB145 which is the best defence track atm
Grand ketos WD145/T125RS/Ray Gil 100RSF For RS/RSF which are the best stamina bottoms atm
Metal faces

Stamina:
Gravity Perseus AD145WD For AD145 good stamina track
Burn phoenix/Fireblaze for Burn wheel if you don't already have it.

Attack:

Metal system Pegasus
Quetz
Ray unicorno/Ray Gil
I really want to get the ldrago reshuffle set is it a good buy
Err sorta.
You are better off buying the Super Deck Set.
More useful parts.