Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Or the one with LLDrago and Earth Wolf is good too.
(Nov. 19, 2010  10:50 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: yeah. face off packs are only good if the two beys in it are ones you want and it is true that single packs have better ones. the only good one is rock leone and flame bull for the bull and since flame is better than dark it is a somewhat better purchase altogether

thank you so much I was thinking to buy lion gale force pack as I was thinking to make Flame bull 100 SD and also I will hvae two bull clear wheel which will be useful for future use
Is this stadium a good one? Here's the link:

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...enlargeimg
I'm pretty sure that's a Tornado Attack stadium which was like one of the best TT stadiums ever made.
Ive seen that staduim. Looks great for Plastics. My ?: Is Ray Gil worth buying RSF? Well it has Ray to but i have one but never hurts to have another. Im trying to conserve my bey money VERY cautiously.
Is the Tornado Attack Stadium better than our current attack stadium..?
I've never had experience with it is all.
I'd say
Storm Pegasas
Lightning L-Drago (forbidden)
Earth Eagle
Dark Bull
Flame Sergio
Earth Aries
Get every one of those beys except for Aries, and replace it with Rock Leone.
Just in case you were wondering:
[Combos]
LLDrago 100RF (Get an MF.)
Earth Bull C145SD (Get WB and MF's, it is way better.)
Earth Bull 145WD (great)
^What ? LOL.
This is Purchase Consultation.
Notice how I changed it, haha!
My mind is somewhere else, Build Me a Combo, specifically.
Actually, the lighning L-Drago is a left-spin bey so i think that has its advantages.
It is probably one of the most useful attack beys..
Dan: What about Quetz, storm, Meteo, and ray? I'd say that it is outclassed by Meteo, ray, and quetz. Minly because meteo is a spin stealer. But so far released by Hasbro? Yeah. Lightning L-drago is the best.
No, Lightning L Drago is apparently still much better than most of those Wheels and Metal Wheels you mentioned.
Why did you even mention Storm. Speechless Vulcan, anyone?
I said it is versatile, which it unarguably is.
I will always hold a special place in my bey-heart for Quetz, but still.
Well, Ray is like a upgrade to storm, which after testing is the top tier for things released in hasbro. And storm still functions alright. Lightning just mainly has some wicked smash attack, and works as a destabilizer. I personally don't like L-drago that much. And in my opinion, Meteo is one of the better attack wheels out there, for it's spin stealing ability. Overall anyways. And ray has been proven to be pretty good, as it's top tier. And I forgot to mention pegasis. All wheels I have listed (Besides storm) are better and/or equal to L-drago. And vulcan has not been conclusively tested yet, as it is so hard to get.So in a way, the results are inconclusive.Oh and dan, I never would've guessed you like Quetz XD.
Meteo doesnt spin-steal it does an energy transfer.
(Nov. 20, 2010  3:43 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Well, Ray is like a upgrade to storm, which after testing is the top tier for things released in hasbro. And storm still functions alright. Lightning just mainly has some wicked smash attack, and works as a destabilizer. I personally don't like L-drago that much. And in my opinion, Meteo is one of the better attack wheels out there, for it's spin stealing ability. Overall anyways. And ray has been proven to be pretty good, as it's top tier. And I forgot to mention pegasis. All wheels I have listed (Besides storm) are better and/or equal to L-drago. And vulcan has not been conclusively tested yet, as it is so hard to get.So in a way, the results are inconclusive.Oh and dan, I never would've guessed you like Quetz XD.
Seriously ? You think Storm is better than Lightning L Drago ?
@S pegasis: That's the same thing
Kai-V: No, I'm saying RAY is. I personally think storm is now extremely outclassed.
(Nov. 20, 2010  5:25 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Kai-V: No, I'm saying RAY is. I personally think storm is now extremely outclassed.
You wrote that Storm was tested to be the best top-tier for things Hasbro released, but for your information Hasbro has definitely released Lightning L Drago already. Also, I am not convinced Ray is better than Lightning L Drago, at least not for everyone necessarily. Plus, Lightning L Drago is usually better than Pegasis and Leone as well, from what I remember.
Should I buy Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, Mirage Virgo, Rock Leon or Sagittario?
Mirage Virgo
Ok guys i want to get a new defensive blade but i dont know which so which shall i get i leaning more twords earth eagle or rock aries. can u guys help... or recommend a better one
If you can only get Hasbro, get Earth Eagle, or better yet, wait a little bit longer, then get Earth Virgo.
why? any specifics