Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Usually $30 - $40, depending on where you get it.
You can get it from dimsum2u on here for $27 shipped. ;D
wat is a good price ofr a attack stadium.? cos i might buy some to sell
I don't think you'd make much, if any.
Only YJA usually about $25-30 ?

After the shipping fees and that you'd have to sell them for a higher price, I doubt anyone would buy them.
Unless they are desperate or can't it off YJA. >>
black or red metal bolt (for burn phoenix and L Ldrago)
Quote:black or red metal bolt (for burn phoenix and L Ldrago)
Red face bolt matches the beyblades colour for pheonix,black for ldrago.
Not much especially since they are available on ebay new pretty cheaply.
in d UK we only have pegases to libra and was wondering if any of u gys know when their coming out if so witch 3 should i get
evil germos??
l-drago??
earth eagle??
rock scropio??
thermal pices??
poison serpent??
or
earth vergo??
hellllllllllllp me!!!!!!!!!
Chief - Sigh ...
Definitely Earth Virgo and Earth Eagle.
And a LLDrago for attack.
But if you can, get a Storm Pegasis as well.
Meteo L Drago or Vulcan Horuseus? Which would be a better choice?
(Nov. 11, 2010  10:12 PM)RFkid Wrote: Meteo L Drago or Vulcan Horuseus? Which would be a better choice?

Vulcan Horuseus, that thing has insane smash.
So it would indeed be a better buy than Meteo?
(Nov. 11, 2010  10:18 PM)RFkid Wrote: So it would indeed be a better buy than Meteo?

To be honest, if you put a 90 track on both of them, Vulcan would probably be better. Either that and it's rarer than Meteo.
im buying some stuff from toywiz

dark bull
lightning l drago
storm pegasus and rock aquario im getting them together for 19 $( got this for value and as i was going to get storm pegasus i got rock aquario for 3 dollars extra!)
flame sagittario with a grip launcher 15$ ( another value and i was getting flame sagittario anyway)
2 string launchers
a vortex stadium with 2 random beys 30$ ( once again a value one as i would of rathered the other stadium)
wish me luck with the randoms

good buy?? it comes down to 112 $ i think it is great value for 7 beys, a stadium,2 string launchers,a grip launcher and more!!

what do you think?
Why would you buy these from ToyWiz if you could get them from a local store.
(Nov. 11, 2010  10:59 PM)Fogot Wrote: Why would you buy these from ToyWiz if you could get them from a local store.

thats the thing i can get some but they have a range of about 3 beys and 1 stadium
so for me its perfect
These are all familar sets that are cheaper in stores like what Fogot said. They took out the value of Saggitario Pack.Because really 7.99 is for each a grip and a Saggitario.In stores it is actully $7.99
Yeah, ToyWiz seems to have their items always overpriced. I recommend getting them from your local Wal-Mart, Target, or Toys R Us. :]
(Nov. 11, 2010  10:56 PM)tastytacos Wrote: im buying some stuff from toywiz

dark bull
lightning l drago
storm pegasus and rock aquario im getting them together for 19 $( got this for value and as i was going to get storm pegasus i got rock aquario for 3 dollars extra!)
flame sagittario with a grip launcher 15$ ( another value and i was getting flame sagittario anyway)
2 string launchers
a vortex stadium with 2 random beys 30$ ( once again a value one as i would of rathered the other stadium)
wish me luck with the randoms

good buy?? it comes down to 112 $ i think it is great value for 7 beys, a stadium,2 string launchers,a grip launcher and more!!

what do you think?

Plus Shipping
If you can buy online why don't you just get takara ones like Earth virgo instead of Flame Saggitario... The vortex set sucks. Just get an attack stadium. It's like a billion times more useful than half the stuff you bought.. Get BB-32 since it has two string launchers, storm pegasus and an attack stadium. It will be more expensie but it is the best stadium out there.
mmmmmmmk.

whats bb-32?
and all my local toys r us's have pretty much nothing and bey's cost 15$ and stadiums 20$
(Nov. 11, 2010  11:36 PM)tastytacos Wrote: mmmmmmmk.

whats bb-32?
and all my local toys r us's have pretty much nothing and bey's cost 15$ and stadiums 20$

BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set, it comes with Storm Pegasis & Dark Wolf, 2 Beylaunchers, and an Attack Stadium. Only available in Japan, you can import it from dimsum2u.

Seriously though, use the search function or Google it next time, and this is the wrong place to ask. (Ask a Question, Get an Answer topic)
Sorry, if this is the wrong place to ask, but what would be a reasonable price to sell a never used (mint) Stardust Pegasis 100RF?