Pegasis 145D
Sagitario 125SF
Leone D125B
Libra 145S
Virgo DF145BS
L Drago 105F
Capricorne 100HF
Quetzalcoatl 90WF.
Are there any other Metal System beys worth getting?

Pisces ?
How much is Orthros G, Dranzer G,and Dragoon G worth
Not very much. Ortrhous is kinda rare but not worth very much since it's the hasbro version. I'd say between $15 - $30.
(Nov. 03, 2010  6:32 AM)Tark Wrote: How much is Orthros G, Dranzer G,and Dragoon G worth

Dragoon G isn't that rare, it's available on ebay all the time, probably around $10 - 20
Dranzer G a little more around $20 - 30
Orthros G $25 - 35

*EDIT*
BEATEN!!! Pinching_eyes_2
(Nov. 02, 2010  4:29 PM)misquared Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:04 AM)RayJoker Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  4:51 PM)misquared Wrote: Is GrandKetos (white... forgot the name) worth getting?
What are its good/bad points?

The only good part it comes with is RS, which is a top-tier defense bottom.

So yeah, it's kinda worth it.

Oh thanks..

Hm, but is it a good or "okay" uncustomized beyblade?
(Like , S pegasis could be an "okay" uncustom blade)

Uhm... help?

(grr, if only there was already a wiki about Grand Ketos boo hoo)
There really is no point in using a Bey uncustomized, but it wouldn't be too great.
Yeah but I was just asking if Grand Ketos T125RS is a "decent" uncustomized blade
If you really want to use any Beyblade uncustomised, you should go for Earth Aquila instead.
Grand has been tested and didn't show too much potential, while T125 is alright and RS is great, it's really down to you and which colour of Ketos you'd prefer.
Where is a good place to buy metal fight EXPLOSION beyblade online that doesn't cost a lot to ship to New Zealand
The best prices will be from Akirasdaddy or Dimsum2u.
Ok, so I want to buy a Japanese Beyblade that is good uncustomized, That will never comes to the US, and it's under 35 Dollars, Any Ideas?
(Nov. 03, 2010  10:38 AM)blah Wrote: There really is no point in using a Bey uncustomized, but it wouldn't be too great.
Idk know if thats what you meant but you won't get a good uncustimized beyblade.
At least that is some of it.
Ok, Can you tell me one that is Under 30 Dollars, Won't come to the US and has good parts?
Burn Pisces ED145WF has some decent parts and you find it for under $30.
Do you think I could find a Quetzelcoatl for under 35? Also does Quetzelcoatl have any good pieces?
(Nov. 03, 2010  10:04 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Burn Pisces ED145WF has some decent parts and you find it for under $30.

Where could you find it for under 30?
oh and where can you get meteo l drago for cheap?
Dimsum2u sells it on here for £20 shipped which is just over $30. That's the cheapest you'll probably find it. Akirasdaddy sells Meteo L drago for $24 which is pretty cheap although you'll have to check if he's got some atm.
(Nov. 03, 2010  10:09 PM)Tark Wrote: Do you think I could find a Quetzelcoatl for under 35? Also does Quetzelcoatl have any good pieces?
Can anyone answer this?
(Nov. 03, 2010  10:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Dimsum2u sells it on here for £20 shipped which is just over $30. That's the cheapest you'll probably find it. Akirasdaddy sells Meteo L drago for $24 which is pretty cheap although you'll have to check if he's got some atm.

ok thanks and can you give me a link for the guy who is selling meteo l drago?
(Nov. 03, 2010  10:40 PM)Tark Wrote: Do you think I could find a Quetzelcoatl for under 35? Also does Quetzelcoatl have any good pieces?
Yes, Dimsum2u sells a Golden Quetzalcoatl for GBP16.99 I believe. ($27.36 USD)
Quetz is a very well established attack bey, its metal wheel (top-tier) is arguably the best yet.
90 is also top-tier, and the second lowest track available.
Slap on an RF and that bey is 100% ready to go.
Edit: Beywiz, go to our marketplace: authorized dealer section.
At least try without being spoon-fed.
Here Smile
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AkirasDa...-Drago-etc
Check in the Market next time Smile
(Nov. 03, 2010  10:48 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2010  10:40 PM)Tark Wrote: Do you think I could find a Quetzelcoatl for under 35? Also does Quetzelcoatl have any good pieces?
Yes, Dimsum2u sells a Golden Quetzalcoatl for GBP16.99 I believe.
Quetz is a very well established attack bey, its metal wheel (top-tier) is arguably the best yet.
90 is also top-tier, and the second lowest track available.
Slap on an RF and that bey is 100% ready to go.
Edit: Beywiz, go to our marketplace: authorized dealer section.
At least try without being spoon-fed.
Cool, Could you link me to the thread where he sells that?
Where would I get a RF?
Honestly, look up his user name in our search bar.
I refuse to help you, you must learn to be independent and look it up. Speechless
Pyro, let them do it themselves Speechless
Look up RF on beywiki.
It comes with Storm Pegasis. >:U
Sorry, I just do it for them the first time they ask. I tell them to search themselves the second.