Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

choose either storm pegasis for rf or/and ray uniccorno for ray.
Wait till the Super Deck Set comes out.
It comes with a majority of top tier parts including Pegasis, MF, lower tracks, RF and a Libra. ^^
Hey all. It's been a while since I've been here or been involved with anything Beyblade in general. Recently, I picked up the following at my local Wal-Mart:

Storm Pegasus
Dark Wolf
Dark Bull
Flame Sagitarrio

My current "to buy" list is as follows:

Dark Gasher
Earth Aquila (Eagle)
Earth Virgo
Lightning L Drago
Burn Fireblaze

Are these good choices? Anything I should drop or add?
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:57 PM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Hey all. It's been a while since I've been here or been involved with anything Beyblade in general. Recently, I picked up the following at my local Wal-Mart:

Storm Pegasus
Dark Wolf
Dark Bull
Flame Sagitarrio

My current "to buy" list is as follows:

Dark Gasher
Earth Aquila (Eagle)
Earth Virgo
Lightning L Drago
Burn Fireblaze

Are these good choices? Anything I should drop or add?
You should not have bought Dark Wolf, hah.

Those are all good Beyblades to buy, but I am not certain it is relevant to get Earth Aquila if you have the possibility to get Earth Virgo. WD could have been good, but you already have Dark Bull's SD anyway.

From what Hasbro has released, I think that is all.
Yeah, I bought Dark Wolf way back when these started showing up only to come on here a few days later and realize it wasn't the greatest choice. Thanks for your help.
(Nov. 01, 2010  4:51 PM)misquared Wrote: Is GrandKetos (white... forgot the name) worth getting?
What are its good/bad points?

The only good part it comes with is RS, which is a top-tier defense bottom.

So yeah, it's kinda worth it.
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:04 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Yeah, I bought Dark Wolf way back when these started showing up only to come on here a few days later and realize it wasn't the greatest choice. Thanks for your help.
Ah, I just noticed you do not have a WB though, so you should get Rock Leone 145WB as well.
I'm trying to decide between Meteo L Drago, Gravity Perseus, and Galaxy Pegasus. I currently don't have a Beylauncher L or LR, so I thought I'd get Perseus for its launcher. But Meteo L Drago comes with a Beylauncher L, and using it for a destabilizing combo seems like a fun idea. Then there's Pegasus' R2F tip, which I could use for my current attack combo, Lightning L Drago CH120RF. Regardless of what I buy, I plan on purchasing metal faces at the same time. What do you think is my top priority? Where would be the best place to buy the particular bey? (I've seen the WBO authorized sellers thing, by the way).

Geez, that's a lot of text. Thanks in advance to whoever can answer this. (:
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:04 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Yeah, I bought Dark Wolf way back when these started showing up only to come on here a few days later and realize it wasn't the greatest choice. Thanks for your help.
Ah, I just noticed you do not have a WB though, so you should get Rock Leone 145WB as well.

Okay, thanks again.
Well,
Galaxy Pegasis is not necessary if you don't need R2F.
Gravity Perseus isn't that good either unless you want the Beylauncher LR
Meteo LDrago would be the better choice.
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:23 AM)blah Wrote: Well,
Galaxy Pegasis is not necessary if you don't need R2F.
Gravity Perseus isn't that good either unless you want the Beylauncher LR
Meteo LDrago would be the better choice.

What about gravity's Armor Defense? Thats a good spin track.
Pretty sure it's outclassed by GB145 though... ^
AD145 is on par with 145, as proven with Corey's tests.

EDIT: After reading Kai-V's post, Gravity Perseus is definitely on my Buy list! :p
AD145 beats both 145 and DF145 according to other tests though. Completely beats them, as well.
Ok, I need some advice on which bey to get, but I don't really have a lot to choose from:
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasus
Poison Serpent
I'm not sure Which one I want because I really want both an sd (for stamina/defense) and an rf (for my attack
Combo)
Also, I'm thinking about buying some plastic/hms beyblades on eBay as well, but I don't know what to
Get. I am searching for a plastic bey that is very skilled in stamina/ defense. I know that plastics are the old type of bey, but I like to collect any kind of beyblade.
PlEASE respond, I need help!!!
Storm Pegasis, for RF.
Dark Bull for Bull and SD.
Poison Serpent is bad and ugly. =P
Poison serpent comes with sw145 though, and the poison wheel. Well I guess dark bull has h145, which is pretty cool. Ok, so what about plastics/hms's?
Any advice on what to get there?
SW145 is just plain bad, and H145 has too much recoil for attack potential.
Take blahs advice Smile
If low stamina types become prevelant, things like MF Flame Cancer H145RF might get popular :V

For Plastic Stamina/Defense:
Upper Dragoon
Wide Defense
Neo-Right/Left (Double Bearing Core)
Wolborg 2 Shaft
Defense Ring
Customize Grip Base

and HMS:
Circle Upper
15g Circle Wide
Bearing Core 2 or
Advance Eterners AR or whatever
CWD Reverse Defenser
Bearing Core 2
Kinda doubt he'll understand what all of that is...
i dont think poison serpents ugly the older version was ugly but this one is kinda cool
What old version? There isn't a new version so don't really get what you're talking about.
Well, I was kind of wondering about which WHOLE plastic/hms bey to buy, but those are some pretty cool parts- how would I get them??