Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What beyblade should i get? (the metal fight ones) Not Hasbro and cheap and affordable like 1 - 10$?
I need to buy a Gravity Perseus starter because my beylauncher just broke today and I'm in need of both L and R beylaunchers...
can someone give me a link to a good price? 20-25 range. CAD $
(Oct. 31, 2010  11:26 PM)RFkid Wrote: I need to buy a Gravity Perseus starter because my beylauncher just broke today and I'm in need of both L and R beylaunchers...
can someone give me a link to a good price? 20-25 range. CAD $

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AkirasDa...-Drago-etc

AkirasDaddy is a great seller, and he's selling Gravity Perseus for 24$ USD.
I was gonna see if it sold for any cheaper, but thanks.
I guess I'll buy from AD again, Grin He's a great seller though.
I have an earth aquila, an lightning l-drago and an storm pegasis, which should I buy now?
I was thinking of a rock orso or a dark gasher, but you are saying?

I can not shop online
Dark Bull, Flame Sagittario and Rock Leone.
Adding on to what Blah said, top priority of those three should be Flame Saggitario, then Rock Leone, and finally Dark Bull.
Otherwise get Earth Virgo.
I Don't know if this is the proper thread but i did not find a list of all beyblades released by Hasbro on their website so please can anyone give me a list of all beys released by Hasbro till the current date

Thx
There are no release dates, it's practically random.
And go to the MFB Product List, Hasbro's stuff is practically the same.
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:37 AM)blah Wrote: Dark Bull, Flame Sagittario and Rock Leone.

why?
Bull clear wheel. SD bottom.
Claws145.
WB bottom.
(Nov. 01, 2010  5:00 AM)jason_47 Wrote: Earth Aquila or Burn Phoenix? Thanks.

aquila Tongue_out
It depends, actually. Earth Aquila 145WD is pretty much a top-tier Bey out of the box. But Burn Phoenix 135MS' Metal Wheel is the best Stamina Wheel imo.

It depends whether you want a useful Bey right out of the box, or if you want a very useful Metal Wheel.
should i get the WBBA Attack carry case?
i'm in singapore right now and I have the money so should I?
If you want, depends if you have all the necessities yet
Is GrandKetos (white... forgot the name) worth getting?
What are its good/bad points?
Should I get Meteo L-Drago or Ray Unicorno? I know they are both very good beys, but which is better?
I'd buy Ray Unicorno D125CS before I'd buy Meteo L-Drago LW105LF. Ray has already been proven to be top-tier, and CS is also very effective in Attack and Defense. Meteo L-Drago has fairly effective Wheels for Spin-Stealing. But more testing needs to be done for it. Buy Beys with top-tier parts before you buy other things.
(Nov. 01, 2010  7:31 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'd buy Ray Unicorno D125CS before I'd buy Meteo L-Drago LW105LF. Ray has already been proven to be top-tier, and CS is also very effective in Attack and Defense. Meteo L-Drago has fairly effective Wheels for Spin-Stealing. But more testing needs to be done for it. Buy Beys with top-tier parts before you buy other things.

Might want to double check ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fYHxyrO24
That video proves very little in terms of which to buy. Uncustomised combos can't tell you much.
Should I buy Ray Uiccorno or Galaxy pegasis or Storm Pegasus or Super Deck Set when it releases?