Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Would it be smarter to wait for the Meteo L Drago Ultimate Set and buy something else or should I buy Meteo L
Drago right now?
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:05 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Would it be smarter to wait for the Meteo L Drago Ultimate Set and buy something else or should I buy Meteo L
Drago right now?
Hm, they might change the content like with BB-96, but unless you want recolours it might not be essential to get the Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Ver.
Well , do you know when a release price, because really all the things are essential to me. In the pack
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:24 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Well , do you know when a release price, because really all the things are essential to me. In the pack
If you think so ...

For the price, look at the topic for the Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Ver.
Oh sorry, I didn't see it.

EDIT: oh i see. They both have those new metal faces. Despite the new stuff is the Gravity Perseus or Meteo L Drago set gonna have more useful parts? Just based on what is known on being in there.
I Am going to buy Cyber pegasis & earth eagle no matter what so apart from those Just simply tell me which other beys to buy
Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF for the Bottom, Lightning L-Drago 100HF for the Wheels, Ray Unicorno D125CS for the Metal Wheel, Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F for the Bottom.

Defense: Flame Sagittario C145S for the Track, Earth Virgo GB145BS for the Track, Rock Leone 145WB for the Bottom, Grand Ketos _____RS for the Bottom, Dark Bull H145SD for the Clear Wheel.

Stamina: Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze 135MS for the Metal Wheel, Dark Bull H145SD for the Clear Wheel and Bottom.

Edit: Add Vulcan Horuseus 145D for Attack (for the Wheels), and Ray Gil 100RSF for Defense (for the Bottom) and Attack (for the Metal Wheel).

Disregard Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Earth Virgo GB145BS, Grand Ketos, Vulcan Horuseus 145D and Ray Gil 100RSF if you can only access Hasbro parts.
infinity libra?
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:40 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: infinity libra?

I'm not sure if that's worth getting just yet. I heard it hasn't done too well.
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:19 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Oh sorry, I didn't see it.

EDIT: oh i see. They both have those new metal faces. Despite the new stuff is the Gravity Perseus or Meteo L Drago set gonna have more useful parts? Just based on what is known on being in there.
They might, they might not. At this point, since they almost completely changed the content of BB-96, I cannot take what I saw as certain.
Ray Gil or Ray Unicorno? My friend already has Ray Unicorno, and he comes over every Wednesday so I battle him often. I want something different, but I want good performence wise beys as well.
Get Uni for attack based tip. CS
Gil for defense based tip. RsF
Your choice.
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:36 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF for the Bottom, Lightning L-Drago 100HF for the Wheels, Ray Unicorno D125CS for the Metal Wheel, Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F for the Bottom.

Defense: Flame Sagittario C145S for the Track, Earth Virgo GB145BS for the Track, Rock Leone 145WB for the Bottom, Grand Ketos _____RS for the Bottom, Dark Bull H145SD for the Clear Wheel.

Stamina: Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze 135MS for the Metal Wheel, Dark Bull H145SD for the Clear Wheel and Bottom.

Edit: Add Vulcan Horuseus 145D for Attack (for the Wheels), and Ray Gil 100RSF for Defense (for the Bottom) and Attack (for the Metal Wheel).

Disregard Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Earth Virgo GB145BS, Grand Ketos, Vulcan Horuseus 145D and Ray Gil 100RSF if you can only access Hasbro parts.

Thx bro
I just purchased meteo L-drago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cool
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:40 PM)Dragon flame Wrote: I just purchased meteo L-drago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cool

This... It belongs in the "Recent Beyblade Purchases" thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-B...-Purchases
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:40 PM)Dragon flame Wrote: I just purchased meteo L-drago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cool

Yeah i seen it's videos man what a sound it sounds like a mini plane

& yeah i got the dark gasher today

only 7 beys launched by Funskool [ HASBRO gives them beys ] in india

Storm Pegasis , Rock Leone , Rock Aries , Dark Bull , Storm Aquario , Dark Gasher , Dark Wolf

i only saw a storm capricorno only 1 piece in a shop but thats it no others apart from these i wish i was in europe or japan right now

my time wasted today good thing Gasher is good & not a total waste like bull which only has the SD
You completely forgot about Bull's CW. It's a staple part in all Defense and Stamina Customs. Therefore, Dark Bull H145SD is more useful because of its Clear Wheel and Bottom, whereas Gasher's only good part is CH120.
i cant seem to find a galaxy pegasis or ray unicorno or the like newer beys for less than 20$
Um u won't find them that low but here's a good seller for ur needs
Edit: can't give direct links yet using itouch can't give link but the users names is babyplane he has a 100% satisfaction and ships fast
You could also go a bit above, for 25$.
(Oct. 28, 2010  11:44 PM)Ra Wrote: Um u won't find them that low but here's a good seller for ur needs
Edit: can't give direct links yet using itouch can't give link but the users names is babyplane he has a 100% satisfaction and ships fast
If your talking about the guy who ships from US yes really FAST but changed his ebay name. Ray Unicorno i bought from him, good times goood times but anyway i just bought Meteo from him. cooldeals365 is his name. Btw if u live in US FAST (for me)
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:51 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: i cant seem to find a galaxy pegasis or ray unicorno or the like newer beys for less than 20$

AkirasDaddy has restocked the boosters for Ray Unicorno and G. Pegasis.

I just ordered one from him a half-hour ago. Just PM him if he has any in stock. They're only 17$, but don't come with launchers and Beypoint cards.
Is it worth buying Infinity Libra if I already have Earth Virgo?
No, it isn't.
Infinity isn't that good, and it's pricey.