Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I think they mean L-Beylauncher, seeing as you can easily buy a launcher grip.
I think not bringing L-Beylauncher was the worst mistake Hasbro made.
LLDrago is practically unusable.
Which stadium should I get? I know it's been asked before, but I'm also going to ask why a Stamina Stadium is called Stamina etc.
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:25 AM)Wraith Wrote: Which stadium should I get? I know it's been asked before, but I'm also going to ask why a Stamina Stadium is called Stamina etc.
In the Stamina Type Beystadium's case, Stamina types are indeed advantaged, enough for us not to legalise it. With Attack Type and Balance Type Beystadiums though, everything is generally quite balanced, it just depends on the quality of the parts used and available in Beyblade.

Wide Square Type is a wide square, etc. ...
Is it worthy to import a Ray Unicorno or Galaxy Pegasis, or just wait for them to be released here in our country? I'm from the Philippines. Smile
Eventually they'll be released and be cheaper than what you have to pay for. It all depends on whether you want one now or not. I'd personally get Ray Unicorno now as I don't want wait. Plus, even though it's pointless to have, you get a Bey Point Card.
Does anyone know how much a Rock Aries (WBBA limited black version) is worth ?
Thanks.
I think I saw one for 55.99 USD.
With/without shipping prices ?
With, I think
It s more convenient to put an expansive auction on ebay after chrismast or some days before?
And what colour of msuv sells "better",proto grey or lime green?
Both NIP
galaxy pegasis or grand ketos?
(Oct. 24, 2010  8:58 PM)Smile Wrote: cyber pegasis or grand ketos?
Definitely Grand Ketos.
sorry i meant galaxy pegasis, does that change anything?(this was one of my first posts)
Hm, it is a good question, hah. I think you could still purchase Grand Ketos anyway ...
I was wondering, should I get Rock Scorpio, Flame Libra, or Rock Orso? Also, what does JB (scorpio's tip) stand for?
(Oct. 24, 2010  10:53 PM)layno1 Wrote: I was wondering, should I get Rock Scorpio, Flame Libra, or Rock Orso? Also, what does JB (scorpio's tip) stand for?

Jog Ball.

None of those beys are particularly great, though.
If you only have a choice between those, get Flame Libra.
(Oct. 25, 2010  12:27 AM)Pyro Wrote: If you only have a choice between those, get Flame Libra.
That or Rock Scorpio. Rock Scorpio is quite fun.
Honestly, I personally like Rock orso best. Maybe I just like rock, I dunno. But as pyro said, none of those blades are really that good. And to second blaze wheeler's opinion, scorpio is quite fun. I bladed against a friend's and it was FUN!
i gotta question whats a grand ketos? and is thermal picses any good
?
Grand Ketos is a rare special edition booster set bey. And as for thermal pisces, it's a excellent stamina type bey, as Thermal is a top tier part, and T125 basically functions like DF145.
Grand Ketos isn'a a rare special bey anymore. It's realeased by Sonokong. And I wouldn't say Thermal Pisces is a excellent stamina type.
Well, it used to be. And Thermal pisces is only second to Burn phoenix.
Bump.