Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yeah, I was thinking of getting him Lighting L Drago, but wasn't 100% sure. I'll wait for some more suggestions before I make up my mind.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:11 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Yeah, I was thinking of getting him Lighting L Drago, but wasn't 100% sure. I'll wait for some more suggestions before I make up my mind.

Storm Pegasus all the way.
Uhh can anyone else outside of the US purchased stuff from Toywiz ? The shipping prices are insane and I don't want to choose International Express. D:
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:10 PM)blah Wrote: Uhh can anyone else outside of the US purchased stuff from Toywiz ? The shipping prices are insane and I don't want to choose International Express. D:
Were you asking for somebody to buy the items from Toywiz and then send them to you ?
Wow, I phrased that really badly.
I meant *HAS* anyone else purchased stuff outside US.
Why does it only let you choose International Express ?
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:00 PM)blah Wrote: Wow, I phrased that really badly.
I meant *HAS* anyone else purchased stuff outside US.
Why does it only let you choose International Express ?
I did, and I have no idea.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:11 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Yeah, I was thinking of getting him Lighting L Drago, but wasn't 100% sure. I'll wait for some more suggestions before I make up my mind.

Actually, Lightning LDrago 100HF. You get two top-tier parts, which are the Wheels, and, assuming you'll be in the PTW Stadium, Lightning LDrago 100HF will be quite spectacular.
I have Storm Pegasus and Dark Bull what should I bu next?
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:18 PM)Storm Breaker Wrote: I have Storm Pegasus and Dark Bull what should I bu next?
Both cannot form a good customization together, so either buy Lightning L Drago to go with Storm Pegasis, or get Earth Aquila to harmonise with Dark Bull.
So Should it be Storm Pegasis 100RF and what would be a good one for dark bull and earth aquilla?
Metal Face Earth Bull C145/GB145 RS/WB So either Earth virgo for GB145 and Earth wheel. WB from Rock Leone for WB or flame Sagitario for C145. RS is from Ray Unicorno or Grand Ketos..
Storm Breaker

You would use Lightning L Drago 100RF and Earth Bull 145 SD/WD.
blah Thanks Once i get these 2 beyblades it will be awesome! =]
(Oct. 22, 2010  6:39 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Actually, Lightning LDrago 100HF. You get two top-tier parts, which are the Wheels, and, assuming you'll be in the PTW Stadium, Lightning LDrago 100HF will be quite spectacular.
There are actually 3 top-tier parts, the Wheels and the 100 Track which is used in the Top-Tier Attack combo MF Lightning L Drago 100RF.
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:34 PM)Akel Wrote: RS is from Ray Unicorno or Grand Ketos..
Ray Unicorno D125CS comes with CS, not RS.
I'm might be getting Meteo L Drago soon. Has any1 came up with an top tier combo for it like with the 2nd Gen L Drago?
i haz $110. witch beys should i buy?(not the ones on "What to Buy" topic)
i already have:
evil gemios
storm pegasus
storm aquario
LL Drago
galaxy pegasus
Mercury anubis
pegasus
drak gasher
dark wolf
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:57 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: i haz $110. witch beys should i buy?(not the ones on "What to Buy" topic)
i already have:
evil gemios
storm pegasus
storm aquario
LL Drago
galaxy pegasus
Mercury anubis
pegasus
drak gasher
dark wolf

Ray Unicorno
Rock Giraffe
MF(s)
Ray Gil
Gravity Persues
Burn Pheonix
Earth Eagle
With bull clear wheel these should just do fine with Earth/Burn wheel
Dark Bull - Clear Wheel for Defense and Stamina, SD is a plus.
Earth Virgo - A must for Defense. Earth AND GB145.
Grand Ketos - Another Defense must. For RS
Quetzcoatl - Great Attack
Gravity Perseus - Decent, mainly for Launcher L/R
Ray Unicorno - For Ray, great Attack wheel.
Metal Face - Regular and Custom Ver.
@GalaxyEpic: Probobly Earth Aquila, as I just got mines today, and it PWNS! Also, maybe dark bull for it's clear wheel. Oh, and definetly Burn fireblaze, and flame saggitario.
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:03 AM)Pyro Wrote: Dark Bull - Clear Wheel for Defense and Stamina, SD is a plus.

Thx for correcting me xD
Quetzalcoatl I'd say isn't worth it.
Commission someone to buy 85 for you on YJA.
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:13 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:03 AM)Pyro Wrote: Dark Bull - Clear Wheel for Defense and Stamina, SD is a plus.

Thx for correcting me xD

Haha I wasn't correctin you, I just posted at the same time.
And you replied first . Smile
You know the Standard stadium? the red one?
Since I am unsuccessful in locating down a mfb attack stadium.... Tired
and i am COMPLETELY uninterested in the wide square stadium....
would the standard stadium be "ok" enough to be worth a purchase to ease my hate of hasbro stadiums?
or should i hold off?
Also, will it be durable enough to undergo shipping?
I actually like the Standard Stadium, it's not bad. Using an attack type in it will be a bit hard though, I have both. With the standard stadium, you can switch between balance type and stamina type, for two different types of battles.

For the shipping, it should be fine, I doubt anything will break or get damaged.
Which booster should I get from Season 1&2? I'm planning on getting Rock Giraffe, but I can't decide.