Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Some tests have shown that 145>DF145, although some may argue that they are the same or DF145>145. But right now low tracks are doing very well for stamina.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:09 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Some tests have shown that 145>DF145, although some may argue that they are the same or DF145>145. But right now low tracks are doing very well for stamina.

I think low tracks always will do good for Stamina.
Yeah, now that I think about it, having high tracks just made beys susceptible to being attacked on the track...
currently my best bey is Earth bull DF145WD what blade should i buy next to make it better for defense?
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:37 AM)Stevie Moose Wrote: currently my best bey is Earth bull DF145WD what blade should i buy next to make it better for defense?

Metal Faces.
Well you could probally put a metal face on it. Thats all I can suggest.
a MF to make it a top tier stamina
edit: beaten
Stamina does not need a Metal Face by the way ...

I think a better Track or Bottom would be good, almost better right now.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:41 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: a MF to make it a top tier stamina
edit: beaten

I'm pretty sure you mean Defense.

MF Earth Bull _____ WB, WD is top tier Defense.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:58 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: MF Earth Bull _____ WB, WD is top tier Defense.[/color]
WD is top-tier Defense ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:58 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: MF Earth Bull _____ WB, WD is top tier Defense.[/color]
WD is top-tier Defense ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

My bad, I thought SD was on it, and mistyped, but I guess I was wrong. :\

I seem to be having a bit of an off day today.
which hasbro stadium should i buy?
my dad wont let me spend $30 up for the TT attack stadium because in his mind its just a piece of plastic
Well, it physically it is.
But out blader spirit, turns it into something much more.
Buy the Lightning Force Stadium, best Hasbro Stadium currently.
thanks very much
Really? What about super vortex?
That's a bit too small..
EDIT: Also read what BlazeWheeler says.
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:44 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Really? What about super vortex?

It's good but not as good as Lightning Force.

Vortex is only good because it's fun, not balanced. =\
Meh. True. I can't wait to get my attack stadium though! (Stupid backorder.) And I suppose it's worse because there are no knockout pockets.
Wat the heck are you talking about read the article on beywiki
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:26 AM)Ra Wrote: Wat the heck are you talking about read the article on beywiki

Who are you talking about? The post above you is talking about TT Attack, and Super Vortex.
EDIT: whatever was here was at the fault of my stupidity[/php]
No he was talking about getting the TT Attack Stadium.
His next sentence was reffering to the post above his.
Oh sorry I thought he meant the attack stadium
Hey guys, my younger cousin wants to get one bey for his birthday. Will be his first of the HWS era. So, I wanted to get a few suggestions on what would be the best uncustomised bey to get him for his first? Probably an attack type. Prefer it not to be too expensive (around $30).
Storm Pegasis or Lightning L Drago for attack.

But Earth Aquila is the best out of the box bey at the moment.