Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 18, 2010  9:42 PM)Wraith Wrote: I have Dark Cancer CH105SD. It's good.

CH only goes from 120 to 145...
(Oct. 18, 2010  9:42 PM)Wraith Wrote: I have Dark Cancer CH105SD. It's good.

Moreover, this is also the wrong place to put this.
If you think a combination is good, put it in the thread "beyblade customizations" and make a topic.

Also, this combo isn't good as Dark is horrible for just about anything, plus CH120/145 isn't needed if you have a 145 or DF145. (I'm assuming you're trying to make a stamina type.)
Which one should I get first: Galaxy Pegasus or Pegasis Starter?
gazzly how good is it and if i had a chance should i get it

found no articles on bey wiki and was my first bey
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:02 AM)Stereoblade Wrote: gazzly how good is it and if i had a chance should i get it

It's a good collectors item, but it's also fun to play with.

I used it to make a double-weight disk bey. Lol
(Oct. 18, 2010  11:57 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Which one should I get first: Galaxy Pegasus or Pegasis Starter?
Pegasis. Not only does it seem a lot better than Galaxy Pegasis besides the R²F, but it is also out of production, so you should get it while you can.
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  11:57 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Which one should I get first: Galaxy Pegasus or Pegasis Starter?
Pegasis. Not only does it seem a lot better than Galaxy Pegasis besides the R²F, but it is also out of production, so you should get it while you can.
Yeah.

I PM'd Dimsum about ordering it a day after ordering the BB-32 from him, and he hasn't replied to either.
by pegasis you mean this little guy?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Oct. 19, 2010  12:59 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: by pegasis you mean this little guy?

Yes, but I'm getting the Starter that comes with a Beypointer.
How much is a used DEMS worth?
(Oct. 18, 2010  9:28 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: Depends. Do you have a lot of other good blades that are top tier? Mercury Anubis is alright...

You know I was replying to this, and the combo nearly beat a top tier twice...even if Dark sucks, which it does.
CH only goes from 120 to 145...
[/quote]

That was a typo, CH120 is it.
Depends on what you have.
But Earth Eagle is a better buy with Earth and all.
I have Flame Sagittario C145S and Storm Pegasus 105RF.
I'd buy Earth Eagle first, then Rock Leone for the Bottom, if I was in your position.
How much would NIB DEMS, Samurai Changer MS, and Jiraiya MS be worth?
should i go for the Takara Stamina Stadium or Square Stadium, or get the Galaxy Pegasis DX set since i dont have Galaxy yet plus I get another launcher and a grip
Of the three, definitely a galaxy pegasis set.
Definitely get the DX set. You get the Attack Stadium too, best stadium released Smile

Beaten by the Corester O_O
Yes it's real and it's horrible.
do you know where i can find an attack stadium? I cant find them on ebay.
Only way to get it off eBay is as part of the Galaxy Pegasis DX set.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Metal-Fight-B...1e5e80c4f9

I too am interested in knowing of other places that just sell the stadium on its own. In case I get too impatient, because the DX set is selling for $120+
(Oct. 20, 2010  4:20 AM)Fogot Wrote: Yes it's real and it's horrible.
Nobody likes the Super Attack Type Beystadium ? It is quite 'fun' ...
I guess. I should've said it's horrible for doing tests and such.