Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 05, 2010  6:04 AM)Fogot Wrote: Infinity Libra is limited edition.
All right then thanks
@momiji manju: I recently purchased BB-01, and I was considering to buy spares - I love having the Bey Pointer as well, hahah.

RエスコルピオT125JB: Thank you very much, I will look into buying those sets when I have more money; quick random thought: I'm starting to love pre-HWS more than HWS now..

@Blaze_Wheeler: They're "moderate" prices, although I had to pay a little over $25.00 CAD for my BB-01... and yes, BB-01 comes with a Bey Pointer.
How good is Counter Leone? Is the counter wheel better then earth and rock? Thanks!
Really? How? Is the weight like different or something? Shape? Something?
Testing has been done on Counter and it didn't really show great results. Earth is better for defense and Mc Frown might say that Rock would be better for attack.
When compared to Counter, that is.
Rock > Earth >>> Counter Leone.
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:04 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Rock > Earth >>> Counter Leone.
... For what ? Defense ?
In a battle, first to 3. Doesn't really matter what stadium, Rock Leone will usually come out on top.
Except if you use a good Beystadium ... Also, "Earth" refers to more than one Beyblade, for your information.
what?

Earth is on the top tier competitive combo list, rock isn't.
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Except if you use a good Beystadium ... Also, "Earth" refers to more than one Beyblade, for your information.

He was clearly asking for the best Leone and Rock Leone is. And I have plenty of stadiums, including the attack stadium (in yellow).
..Rock sucks.

Earth is MUCH better.
I just tested it myself, about ten battles. Rock Leone 145WB won half of the battles at most, but I do not even think I 'master' Stamina types yet. Somebody who does and gets longer times with them would obviously get an even higher win rate.
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:36 AM)Corey Wrote: ..Rock sucks.

Earth is MUCH better.

Ha!
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:40 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

Earth is MUCH better.

Ha!
"Ha!", what? It's been tested, and many members here have come to the consensus that Earth is a much better stamina and defense wheel than Rock.

Have you looked at the customization forum yet?
I think that Hasbros 6 cylinder mold of Rock has better stamina then their mold of Earth.
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:41 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:40 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

Earth is MUCH better.

Ha!
"Ha!", what? It's been tested, and many members here have come to the consensus that Earth is a much better stamina and defense wheel than Rock.

Have you looked at the customization forum yet?

I own both beyblades and Rock wins I'd say 8 out of 10 battles. Btw, I don't customize so straight out of the box Rock > Earth Leone.
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:42 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think that Hasbros 6 cylinder mold of Rock has better stamina then their mold of Earth.

I can do tests, as I just got a Hasbro earth (and already had hasbro Rock) today.

Pretty certain that Earth still outperforms Rock.

Edit: If you don't customize, your opinion sort of doesn't matter. We don't judge beyblades performance based on uncustomized blades. We build the best possible combinations and rate them accordingly.
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:42 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think that Hasbros 6 cylinder mold of Rock has better stamina then their mold of Earth.
Hm, unfortunately I already have the TAKARA-TOMY six-cylinder mold, so I do not want to buy Rock Leone again.
Which is the better buy out of these two(or purchase first):

1)
HK Pre-HWS Set (Aries, Pisces, Virgo)
BB57
BB59 Burn Phoenix
Earth Virgo
Quetz (Gold)
LDrago
BB66 Metal Face
Ray Unicorno
Rock Giraffe

or 2)
3x Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquilas
Meteo LDrago
2x MF2
4x BB82
2x Mercury Anubis
2x Infinity Libra
Quetz (Silver)
and Possible HK Pre-HWS set if I have enough left over.
Hm, I think it depends : if you do not have any of these basically, then the first list contains more good parts, parts that are good to begin with too, except BB-57 in my opinion.

If you already have some things, then perhaps the second list could be good to consider.
Hmm I may as well post it here then:

Earth Aquila 145 WD VS Rock Leone 145 WB
Beylauncher, no grip.
WD is quite worn.
Earth Aquila always shot first.

Earth aquila: 15/20 wins 75% win rate.
3 KO

Rock Leone: 5/20 wins 25% win rate.
3 KO, 2 OS.

EDIT: I'd go for lot number 2. A lot more limited offer things that will go up in value.
Alright thanks guys. I'm leaning towards 2 as well because of the exact reason momiji stated. Regardless I'm going to get both lists, hopefully before December.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:04 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hmm I may as well post it here then:

Earth Aquila 145 WD VS Rock Leone 145 WB
Beylauncher, no grip.
WD is quite worn.
Earth Aquila always shot first.

Earth aquila: 15/20 wins 75% win rate.
3 KO

Rock Leone: 5/20 wins 25% win rate.
3 KO, 2 OS.

EDIT: I'd go for lot number 2. A lot more limited offer things that will go up in value.

Earth Aquila is a better blade than Rock Leone but your Rock must be really worn out, it's not THAT one sided. We're comparing Rock Leone to Earth Leone here and Rock wins 8/10. Earth Aquila > Rock Leone > Earth Leone.