Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

it's listed as balance, but straight out of the box, it's a stamina type. Earth can be used for both defence and stamina (top tier for both) while 145 is a top tier part for stamina, and WD is a top tier part ideal for stamina, though it has some defence properties. It pales in comparison to WB in terms of defence though.
I wanted to buy my bro a bey but i dunno which one. HE said he wanted thermal lacerta is it any good? If not could you recommend me a beyblade to get for my bro?
Thermal Lacerta isn't good.

As an out of the box bey, I'd suggest Earth Aquila, Storm Pegasis, Lightning L drago and maybe Rock Giraffe.
@clericlaw:
since you have Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull and Rock Leone would be good next choice buys (as someone already said.) The reason is because you could make Flame Sagittario 145SD, (one of the best hasbro stamina available) as well as Rock Leone C145WB (best hasbro def unless you can get your hands on Earth Eagle.)
flame bull and rock bull. I'm pretty sure I've already cleared this up with him via PM.
(Sep. 08, 2010  10:48 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Thermal Lacerta isn't good.

As an out of the box bey, I'd suggest Earth Aquila, Storm Pegasis, Lightning L drago and maybe Rock Giraffe.
Ok thanks for the info. ^^
(Sep. 08, 2010  11:15 PM)momiji manju Wrote: flame bull and rock bull. I'm pretty sure I've already cleared this up with him via PM.

How would I know what you pm'd to him.
hi i'm new.. i want to buy a MFB but i don't know which one is the best. my criteria, good at attack and stamina. can you help me?
I'm quite fond of MF Gravity Perseus R145CS, but that would require a bit more money Pinching_eyes_2

Assuming he's buying Hasbro since he said that he's new, the best blade out of the box (though it doesn't fit your description) is Earth 'Eagle'. It's an excellent stamina blade without having to customize it, and can be very good defensively when you acquire a few more parts (MF, GB145/C145, WB)
(Sep. 08, 2010  2:12 PM)momiji manju Wrote: it's listed as balance, but straight out of the box, it's a stamina type. Earth can be used for both defence and stamina (top tier for both) while 145 is a top tier part for stamina, and WD is a top tier part ideal for stamina, though it has some defence properties. It pales in comparison to WB in terms of defence though.

Sounds good to me. What do you think of Gravity perseus? I liked the way it looked, but is it better than Earth Eagle in any way?
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:43 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: Sounds good to me. What do you think of Gravity perseus? I liked the way it looked, but is it better than Earth Eagle in any way?

Tests are showing that you can use Gravity in high smash combos, and AD145 is on par with 145 and DF145 for Stamina.

Obviously WD is the same.
So Gravity Perseus and Earth Eagle are about equal then?
(Sep. 09, 2010  5:02 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: So Gravity Perseus and Earth Eagle are about equal then?

Personally, I would go with Earth Eagle. It's been more thoroughly tested, and has been released domestically, so it should be cheaper as well.
No way, if you look hard and are patient you can find one for $40-60
one auction that i lost's winning bid was "225$" but it'd be like 210 in american dollars
Yeah that was a blader on here I think but not all auctions end like that
e.g dry auctions when it only goes up in the last hours
Is a metal face highly recommended buy for a defense type? Also, do metal faces work well with the Hasbro blades?
Yes it works well with every make of bey and not only for defence types
eg MFLLDragoCH120RF
Thanks Moss, I'll have to look into getting one. Grin
Im considering getting a TT stadium either the Standard Stadium or the Wide Square which one would you guys recomend?
standard... wide square is not competitive or useful for testing.
Ok thanks for the recomendation.