Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Earth aquila is better out of the box. Burn Phoenix only has 1 top tier part.
i recently got a flame saggitario. wat blade should i get next?
k thx. my shop only sells dark bull unfortunately. so why should i get dark bull, jus wondering
Top Tier clear wheel and a good tier bottom. The track is kinda fun too Smile
so i was pretty stupid for buying the flame saggitario i guess?
Not at all! C145 is a top tier Defense Track, and Flame is the best Hasbro Stamina Wheel, excluding Earth Eagle(which isn't widely available in the US yet.)
(Sep. 07, 2010  7:02 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: Not at all! C145 is a top tier Defense Track, and Flame is the best Hasbro Stamina Wheel, excluding Earth Eagle(which isn't widely available in the US yet.)

Isn't Earth mold 2 worse than Flame?
(Sep. 07, 2010  7:02 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: Not at all! C145 is a top tier Defense Track, and Flame is the best Hasbro Stamina Wheel, excluding Earth Eagle(which isn't widely available in the US yet.)

yay!! so if i get bull. i can get a decent hasbro stamina build?
(Sep. 07, 2010  7:19 AM)Sora. Wrote:

Isn't Earth mold 2 worse than Flame?

Uh no one has tested the stamina of earth mold 2 against other but earth in general is way better than flame.
Yeah, I am a new member. (Made my profile virtually five minutes ago.) I have just bought a Rock Leone, mainly because I thought it looked cool; but I am looking to expand my collection again.

I am mainly looking to buy a new Dranzer (if there is any decent ones) as I already have a significant collection from when I used to beyblade in the "plastic generation." I know very little about the metal fusion series, but is there a metal fusion dranzer? Or dranzer of any kind that any of you would recommend I buy? If not then what would be a good basic starter to get that could get me back in the game fairly quickly?
There is no Metal Fusion Dranzer (Sad, right?). A next buy should be Earth Eagle 145WD if it is available yet near you. Something you should know is that the Dark, Poison, Evil, and (I guess) Sol wheels are not the greatest for battling.
well i was just htinking.... i already got a flame saggitario. shud i get a dark bull or a storm pegasus. earth eagle isnt here yet
both go horribly with flame sagittario. Get a dark bull AND a rock leone.
(Sep. 08, 2010  8:26 AM)momiji manju Wrote: both go horribly with flame sagittario. Get a dark bull AND a rock leone.

huh both go horribly? one of them i listed was dark bull :s. iwas jsut hinking of getting pegasis jsut for his attack ability and his usefulness out of the box. wat are the benefits of getting the dark bull and leone, jsut wondering?
(Sep. 07, 2010  6:45 AM)Black Night Wrote: Top Tier clear wheel and a good tier bottom. The track is kinda fun too Smile

thats for dark bull

for rock leone its for the WB and the Metal wheel
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:09 AM)Edobinoo Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  6:45 AM)Black Night Wrote: Top Tier clear wheel and a good tier bottom. The track is kinda fun too Smile

thats for dark bull

for rock leone its for the WB and the Metal wheel

apparentely the rock leones metal wheel isnt good, maybe i get dark buls first?
dark is a lot worse than rock
(Sep. 08, 2010  8:26 AM)momiji manju Wrote: both go horribly with flame sagittario. Get a dark bull AND a rock leone.

mayb u can save up
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:16 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: dark is a lot worse than rock

mayb u can save up

thats why im gonna use flame saggitario's flame wheel
(Sep. 08, 2010  6:45 AM)countdudoo Wrote: There is no Metal Fusion Dranzer (Sad, right?). A next buy should be Earth Eagle 145WD if it is available yet near you. Something you should know is that the Dark, Poison, Evil, and (I guess) Sol wheels are not the greatest for battling.

Hmm. Ok then. It is a good thing you said so because I was contemplating getting a Dark Cancer.

That really is a shame about Dranzer, but I honestly figured as much.

There isn't an Earth Eagle for sale around here just yet, but I bet I could find one on ebay. That is a defense type like Rock Leone right?
No its balance on the box but according to wiki out of the box it's a pretty good stamina.