well thats personal opinion
and a personal problem
but i like the cheaper one bc it cheaper
btw i heard silver paint is cheap this time of year
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:36 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: well thats personal opinion
and a personal problem

The silver isn't painted on it's the natural colour of the metal it's just been brushed.
Pegasis 145D or Leone 105F? I'll be getting the one I don't choose at a later date.
Most people will say Pegasis.
I'm sort of fond of Leone.
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:44 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:36 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: well thats personal opinion
and a personal problem

The silver isn't painted on it's the natural colour of the metal it's just been brushed.

i ment if you want it silver you can just paint it
its not hard jsut dont use alot of paint
Or you could be smart about it and just strip the paint.
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:40 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Or you could be smart about it and just strip the paint.

yea strip and polish it could work
He just posted that adiennika, no need to say what he JUST said.
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:33 AM)Marco Wrote: He just posted that adiennika, no need to say what he JUST said.

i jsut stated to polish it after and agreed with him
no need to comment just to post
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:44 AM)adiennika24 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:33 AM)Marco Wrote: He just posted that adiennika, no need to say what he JUST said.

i jsut stated to polish it after and agreed with him
no need to comment just to post

But when you 'Agree' with people as you like to call it, it spams up the thread. So please refrain from 'Agreeing' with people.
This might not have been the case here, but there's been plenty of times when I've gone to quote someone, left the window open and not typed anything cos I was busy, typed my response and I'm like 10 minutes late. You should keep that in mind.
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:51 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Is it worth buying Poison Serpent SW145SD? I haven't seen any info on SW145 here, or should it be on the 'Overlooked parts' discussion thread and I should hold off?

I would get it, but I'm a collector so...

SW145 has terrible stamina. Worst of any track, I believe.
Poison is bad.
SD is nice though.

EDIT: Huh?
Wow, even worse than M145?
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:30 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Wow, even worse than M145?

Not sure. I only have videos to go by, but it's wider than C145 and rigid and non-circular. As soon as it starts wobbling, bam, no spin.
Should I buy Super Vortex Stadiums set for L LDrago and another RF or Earth Eagle and Dark Gasher for other tier parts?
Super Vortex because you use Quetzalcoatl and Storm Pegasus.
But attack types won't do well in that stadium Unhappy
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:58 PM)Dan Wrote: Should I buy Super Vortex Stadiums set for L LDrago and another RF or Earth Eagle and Dark Gasher for other tier parts?
Seriously I would just buy Earth Eagle and Dark Cancer. Get Lightning L Drago when it will be sold separately, and a Storm Pegasis even if you have one already. The idea of buying the whole set with that stadium appears like a waste ...
Thanks for the advice!
I bought another 25$ prepaid card. With 25$, which beyblades are recommended the most within that price?
What have you got already?
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasis (R2f screwed)
Storm Pegasis
Rock Leone
Gravity Perseus
Thermal Lacerta (WA130 got screwed)
Lightning L-Drago
Quetzacoatl
Cyber pegasis
Wolf
How bout some Pre-HWS beys like Leone and Pegasis. Also maybe Earth Virgo and Metal Faces?
Oh. I don't really like Pre-HWS cause the metallic paint always comes off. And HOw much is Earth Virgo?