Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

how about d 125 can that be used for anything
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:28 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: how about d 125 can that be used for anything
We have yet to test D125 under specific conditions.
The remodeling set or regular Metal Faces?

Get 2 for the remodel or just 1 set of regular Metal Faces.
Regular Metal face. K I'll get a starter Pegasus 105RF instead then Smile
(Aug. 16, 2010  11:28 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Regular Metal face. K I'll get a starter Pegasus 105RF instead then Smile
Make sure you do get the remodel set at a certain point.
is this pisces worth it

http://www.amazon.com/BeyBlade-BB-83-Boo...93&sr=1-69

or should I go for the 4 layer pisces+virgo+aries set
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:12 AM)Goldbug Wrote: is this pisces worth it

http://www.amazon.com/BeyBlade-BB-83-Boo...93&sr=1-69

or should I go for the 4 layer pisces+virgo+aries set

For that price, it's not a good deal. The HK 4-layer set is around that price point from dimsum2u, so that would be a better deal.
No it's not worth it. You can get that for aroudn 12$.

Edit: Beaten
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:55 AM)souless1234 Wrote: How much do pre-HWS Libras go for?

Nowadays? I expect they're around at least $25.
Not bad really. I wish I could have gotten back into blading when they had that reshuffle set.
Is there anyone out there still selling them?
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:56 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:55 AM)souless1234 Wrote: How much do pre-HWS Libras go for?

Nowadays? I expect they're around at least $25.

More, imho.
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:11 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Not bad really. I wish I could have gotten back into blading when they had that reshuffle set.
Is there anyone out there still selling them?

Yes, there's someone in the marketplace of this forum selling one. Search around for it.
I hate my local argos 1 minute they have 11 beys then I go buy a happy meal 2 stores down then 5 mins later they have none
LOL that's a good thing, plus should have been in the Beyblade Random Thoughts though
is rock orso a good buy
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:24 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: is rock orso a good buy

All of its parts are outclassed. In the end, no.
i want to buy ray unicorno but where ever i find it its around $40.00 and my moms says its crazy to buy a beyblade for forty bucks (she doesnt understand) i heard it coming out in stores october 23 in the U.S should i just wait or is there somewhere i can buy it with a lower price
(Aug. 17, 2010  9:26 PM)gfernandez Wrote: i want to buy ray unicorno but where ever i find it its around $40.00 and my moms says its crazy to buy a beyblade for forty bucks (she doesnt understand) i heard it coming out in stores october 23 in the U.S should i just wait or is there somewhere i can buy it with a lower price

Plamoya has it for ~$18. You might want to search around a bit more...
(Aug. 17, 2010  9:26 PM)gfernandez Wrote: i want to buy ray unicorno but where ever i find it its around $40.00 and my moms says its crazy to buy a beyblade for forty bucks (she doesnt understand) i heard it coming out in stores october 23 in the U.S should i just wait or is there somewhere i can buy it with a lower price

Lmao. She's does understand.Your buying a little toy top for 40$
I would Actually wait for it to come out later with the lower price.
Plus,IF Hasbro Releases it.Tt will be made of Tougher parts.
We have heard no news from Hasbro about release Ray Unicorno.
But here is a cheaper one i found on eBay:
$27 http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...ltDomain_0
Is Dark Wolf worth buying for DF145? Or would it be better to get Dark Cancer for CH120, even though the height doesn't lock very well at 145 height?
I have enough to buy either a Earth Aquila at the local walmart around me.
Or i could buy a MF2 or MF
Both will be used for my MF Earth Leone C145WB Custom
But i only have enough for one of them. Then i have to wait 2 more weeks for money.
Which should i buy first?
If a MF Which one and why?
if you already have earth then the mf2 would be an obvious choice but if you dont have earth you would obviously need an earth wheel