Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

canada has rock orso?!?!?!? i got to check every week now!
Please stop spamming I already answered you the first time. Rock Orso and Flame Libra came out before Earth Eagle and ... I won't name the last one seeing as I have a feeling that spam will continue to come from someone
im not spamming, but i apoligize if i bothered u
(Aug. 14, 2010  6:28 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: WB>WD
Earth>Rock
C145>CH120 as a general defense track

As a basic combo, both Earth and C145 make up for it. :\
I agree about Earth vs. Rock, but Not CH120 vs. C145
C145 is carp.
I have some MFB and I need a beystadium. What kind stadium is the best? I've read some bad reviews about the Hasbro ones, such as the Pegasus Thunderwhip.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:06 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I agree about Earth vs. Rock, but Not CH120 vs. C145
C145 is carp.
It seems that for some people C145 has been better ... Personally, in theory, collision with solid plastic compared to freely rotating plastic is not the same ...

XMajinVegetaX Wrote:I have some MFB and I need a beystadium. What kind stadium is the best? I've read some bad reviews about the Hasbro ones, such as the Pegasus Thunderwhip.
Beystadium Attack Type. You should read the What to Buy in MFB topic.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:07 AM)XMajinVegetaX Wrote: I have some MFB and I need a beystadium. What kind stadium is the best? I've read some bad reviews about the Hasbro ones, such as the Pegasus Thunderwhip.

MFB Attack Stadium. Accept no substitute!

EDIT: Sorta beaten?
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:06 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I agree about Earth vs. Rock, but Not CH120 vs. C145
C145 is carp.
It seems that for some people C145 has been better ... Personally, in theory, collision with solid plastic compared to freely rotating plastic is not the same ...

Well yes, but C145's claws hardly reduce the impacts RPM damage, infact I believe it increases it.
It just reduces recoil.
Also C145 allows for 0 precession.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:20 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Also C145 allows for 0 precession.
Which is why it is used for Defense, and not Stamina ?
But any hit from an attack type that knocks it off balance kills it.

GB145 > C145 for everything defense imo.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:23 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But any hit from an attack type that knocks it off balance kills it.

GB145 > C145 for everything defense imo.

Isn't it the same as C145 or worse seeing as the plastic is hard and doesn't move except for the rotation which means if it were to ever scrape the stadium it would be far worse thank C145
GB145 = for high attackers like MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.
C145 = Low attackers like Quetz 90RF.

GB145 and C145 are just as effective as each other, just for different types of attackers. Well, thats how I see it anyways.
Hmm, should I get the Drink+Earth Aquila recolor from Lawson or just a regular Earth Aquila starter for cheaper?
I guess it depends on if you already have an Earth Aquila? If not, I'd say get the starter, so you don't have to ruin the painted wheel, and you get a WD as well.
Yea, I forgot to say that I don't have that starter Pinching_eyes_2
I want a new Earth wheel, because my other one broke...
Still debating...Really thinking about getting the green recolor though, TBH.
hey i was thinking which one should i buy bakushin susanoo 90WF or gold quetzalcoatl90WF i put gold cause its cheaper also which egyption based bey is better anubis or vulcan
Quetz definatly since we know it's good. No one has tested Bukushin susanoo or Anubis or Vulcan. Few reasons why:

Anubis: Not many people have one because they're very hard to get. You won't be able to find one I don't think.
Bukushin susanoo: No been out for long.
Vulcan horseus: It's not even out yet.
Hi I was getting ready to get a new beyblade but I was wondering which one is a better choice E Aquila or D Bull
(Aug. 15, 2010  8:53 PM)phoenixbeyblade Wrote: Hi I was getting ready to get a new beyblade but I was wondering which one is a better choice E Aquila or D Bull

Earth Aquila if it's your first Beyblade. Not only does it come with several top-tier parts, it is also great uncustomized.
actually I have S Pegasus and R Leon already
but thanks I'll try to get an E Aquila
Okay so... 7 or 8 years ago I guess I was into the beyblade anime. My uncle went on holiday to Japan and got me some. These are limited edition crystal ones I believe. I have a clear Draciel with green weight disk and a clear Driger. Maybe have some more but haven't looked properly yet. I also have a black dragoon that is one that spins in the opposite direction with a different launcher, think this may be japanese also.

Anyway, are these rare? Worth a lot?

Thanks
I PM'd you and answered you in a different thread.
This is in the wrong place.
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: This is in the wrong place.
I told him he could also use this place since people have done the same thing in the past, but I did not expect him to use both threads ...
Are any of the deck entry sets worth getting?