Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Where can I buy Rock Orso seperately?
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:10 AM)BangBang Wrote: Where can I buy Rock Orso seperately?

Rock Orso will be a single release by Hasbro. It is unknown when it will be released though.
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:10 AM)BangBang Wrote: Where can I buy Rock Orso seperately?

Here's a Hasbro Rock Orso on eBay. The only one I've seen so far.
It's released already?
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:29 AM)BangBang Wrote: It's released already?
Apparently in just a few places, but certainly not everywhere yet, therefore we are mostly assuming that those stores simply started selling stock that was not to be out so early.
is buying the face of pack bull horn upper worth it cause i noticed that the storm leone has HF so i dont know is it
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:14 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: is buying the face of pack bull horn upper worth it cause i noticed that the storm leone has HF so i dont know is it

You really depends on what you have already, and combos you could make with the parts from Bull Horn Upper.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:14 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: is buying the face of pack bull horn upper worth it cause i noticed that the storm leone has HF so i dont know is it

As I stated before, you get more top-tier parts in the Lion Gale Force Wall pack. Also, if you buy LFGW, with one additional purchase (Storm Pegasus 105RF), you can make a decent Defense type and a top-tier Attack type.

If you get the Dark Bull faceoff pack, you get fewer top-tier parts, and the parts you do get have less synergy. That means you have to buy more to use a decent combo.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

As I stated before, you get more top-tier parts in the Lion Gale Force Wall pack. Also, if you buy LFGW, with one additional purchase (Storm Pegasus 105RF), you can make a decent Defense type and a top-tier Attack type.

If you get the Dark Bull faceoff pack, you get fewer top-tier parts, and the parts you do get have less synergy. That means you have to buy more to use a decent combo.

You always make my answers look suck-ish. Unhappy
This set is only good for Bull, SD, and 100. The one that comes with Flame Bull 100F is superior. In it, you get Bull, 100, Flame, and WB.

HF isn't good. It's hardly different from F.
i already got the LFGW pack and storm pegasis storm aquario flame sagittario flame bull and 2 rock leones
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:20 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: i already got the LFGW pack and storm pegasis storm aquario flame sagittario flame bull and 2 rock leones

It's definitely not worth it then. Buy a seperate Dark Bull for the SD, if you really want it.
The BHU faceoff pack comes with nothing you need.
see i kinda wanted the bull from the face of pack cause its more detailed paint-wise and i thought that storm leone looked pretty sick
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:23 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:20 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: i already got the LFGW pack and storm pegasis storm aquario flame sagittario flame bull and 2 rock leones

It's definitely not worth it then. Buy a seperate Dark Bull for the SD, if you really want it.
The BHU faceoff pack comes with nothing you need.

wait so the bull in the face off pack dosent come with SD
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:25 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: see i kinda wanted the bull from the face of pack cause its more detailed paint-wise and i thought that storm leone looked pretty sick
Well, the aesthetics are nice, but are you really willing to spend $20 on parts you don't really need when you can save it, or put it towards something more useful?

(Aug. 01, 2010  6:25 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: wait so the bull in the face off pack dosent come with SD
The one with Dark Bull does. The one with Flame Bull does not.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:25 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: wait so the bull in the face off pack dosent come with SD

Not the original one with Rock Leone and Flame Bull, but the new face off pack Storm Leone and Dark Bull have an SD in it
EDIT: Beaten
so dont get the face off pack with d bull and s leone see bull is my favorite bey and i figured if i get one why not get the one in the FO pack cause 1.its more detailed and 2.it comes with a custimized storm leone
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:32 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: so dont get the face off pack with d bull and s leone see bull is my favorite bey and i figured if i get one why not get the one in the FO pack cause 1.its more detailed and 2.it comes with a custimized storm leone

You don't have to listen to the consultation. You can buy it if you want.

Just know that it is a bad purchase from a competitive standpoint.
well u said save my money and put it twoard something usefull whut should i get
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:35 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: well u said save my money and put it twoard something usefull whut should i get

If you can buy online, try getting some metal faces and a MFB Attack Stadium.

If you can't, hold on for a little bit and buy Earth Eagle 145WD when it comes out.
Earth Eagle allows you to make

Defense: Earth Bull C145WB [Above Average]
Stamina: Flame Bull 145WD [Top Tier]
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:37 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: The second face off it has better parts

whuts the second face-off pack whuts in it
whuts C145 is it sagittario's track or gashers
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:38 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Defense: Earth Bull C145WB [Above Average]

Above average?, It's top tier no?
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:40 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:37 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: The second face off it has better parts

I was referring to the pack with Storm Leone and Dark Bull, your second question should have been asked in the Ask a Question Get a Answer Thread, but C145 comes from Flame Sagittario
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:40 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote:

It's flame sagitarrio's track.

Edit: Beaten.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:42 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:38 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Defense: Earth Bull C145WB [Above Average]

Above average?, It's top tier no?

Needs a metal face for top tier.