Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

If you like gimmicks, I would say getting either Dark Cancer, or Aquario.
Since Aquario has the 100 track, I personally would go for that.

Or you can get Bull, and make Rock BullC145 WB. A pretty good defense combo.
Flame Bull has 100 track too, so Aquario has no point.
I already have Bull.
I got a feeling I should go for Rock Aries. Any downfalls?
Well, I'm gonna get that if I don't get a better answer.
You should list what you have in your collection. If you don't have a Storm Pegasus get one, if your RF is worn then get Storm Pegasus. If your planning on getting Lightning L Drago then get Dark Gasher it comes with a CH120
(Jul. 25, 2010  4:31 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Look at my first post!

You have one Beyblade?
(Jul. 25, 2010  4:06 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Hey guys. So far I have Rock Leone, Flame Bull, Flame Saggitarrio, and Storm Pegasis. My parents will let me get 1 more beyblade. Which one should I get.

Current Choices:
Dark Bull
Dark Cancer
Rock Aries
Storm Aquario
Dark Wolf

Please give reasonable answers. I don't want to get something bad like I did when I got Darkness Howling Blazer Pack. So I just put them in my parts. So I don't want to do that again.
Thanks!

Rock Leone, Flame Bull, Flame Saggitarrio, and Storm Pegasis.
(Jul. 25, 2010  4:24 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Flame Bull has 100 track too, so Aquario has no point.
I already have Bull.
I got a feeling I should go for Rock Aries. Any downfalls?

He listed the only Bey's he could get.
And he said "Dark" Bull not Flame.
So it has H145,not 100.
Let me make it easier for you guys.

Beyblades I HAVE
Combo Pack
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Bull 100F
Single Beyblades
Flame Saggitarrio C145S With Grip
Storm Pegasis

My POSSIBLE CHOICES
Dark Bull
Dark Cancer
Rock Aries
Storm Aquario
Dark Wolf

I really think the best choice is to wait for Earth Aquaila or Lightning L Draco.
It depends on what type of combo you want, tbh.

The best (current) choice for you would be Dark bull, or dark cancer (for the bottom and track respectively)

EDIT: Damn Mc Frown.
Isn't the weight the same for the clear wheel from Dark Bull and Flame Bull?
Then why suggest Dark Bull instead of Dark Gasher?
it really depends what you want more a CH120 or a SD.
(Jul. 25, 2010  6:37 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: it really depends what you want more a CH120 or a SD.

It wasn't I wanted I thought that CH120 was a more viable part then SD, thus suggesting Dark Gasher to said user
Urgent!
My cousin is going to japan soon!, I can't decide whether I should buy BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set or BB-86 Deck Attack Defense Set. Unhappy I think the price is the same for both?

The reason why I want to buy BB-75 was mainly for the ED145 Track and Galaxy Pegasis. However, I also would like to try out S130 Track and MB base from the BB86 set.
I've a feeling that MB base may not be good since my cousins had some "fake" metal WB base and the defense is worse that WB cuz it moves around too much...
On the other hand, from the look of it, S130 tracks seems not too heavy. But is there a chance that it could be better than ED145 track in terms of defense?
HWS beys finally came to my country and theres actually alot of variety but im trying to choose between these

Dark cancer+ a accessory

Dark bull+ accessory

im try to build an attack custom so i thought about getting dark cancer for it's CH track and i don't really want to get storm pegasis just for RF since its pretty expensive here
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:29 PM)yuseifan Wrote: and i don't really want to get storm pegasis just for RF since its pretty expensive here
Storm is a top-tier Attack wheel too. You are actually getting 2 top-tier parts (Storm and RF) from Storm Pegasis 105RF.
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:34 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:29 PM)yuseifan Wrote: and i don't really want to get storm pegasis just for RF since its pretty expensive here
Storm is a top-tier Attack wheel too. You are actually getting 2 top-tier parts (Storm and RF) from Storm Pegasis 105RF.

I already have Storm from the Capricorne i accidentaly asked my aunt to buy
(Jul. 25, 2010  8:46 AM)victorti83plus Wrote: Urgent!
My cousin is going to japan soon!, I can't decide whether I should buy BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set or BB-86 Deck Attack Defense Set. Unhappy I think the price is the same for both?

The reason why I want to buy BB-75 was mainly for the ED145 Track and Galaxy Pegasis. However, I also would like to try out S130 Track and MB base from the BB86 set.
I've a feeling that MB base may not be good since my cousins had some "fake" metal WB base and the defense is worse that WB cuz it moves around too much...
On the other hand, from the look of it, S130 tracks seems not too heavy. But is there a chance that it could be better than ED145 track in terms of defense?
Hm, BB-75 has Earth, ED145 and ... R^2F, I suppose.
While BB-86 will have Cyber and Counter which could act like Pegasis and Leone, but also RF, 145, and those two new parts. I think it really depends what you already have or what you could get more easily elsewhere anyway. Personally I think I would try to buy a separate Earth, and BB-86. To me it looks more interesting right now, but tests have not been conducted obviously.
Thanks guys. But I'll just wait for the second wave of Beyblades in the US. You guys said I can already make Rock Bull C145WB which I need to test out. I'll get Lighning L Draco in the second wave. Question: Does the Ripcord launcher from the Lightning L Draco single version have left launcher?
(Jul. 25, 2010  5:12 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Thanks guys. But I'll just wait for the second wave of Beyblades in the US. You guys said I can already make Rock Bull C145WB which I need to test out. I'll get Lighning L Draco in the second wave. Question: Does the Ripcord launcher from the Lightning L Draco single version have left launcher?

Yes a left light launcher, you should have asked this part in the Ask a Question Get a Answer thread though